Author Topic: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32  (Read 16671 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
« Reply #275 on: November 10, 2017, 05:39:08 pm »

Nobody could have beaten Hillary except for Trump.    The battleground states have been voting Democrat in the last two elections.    What state could Cruz or any other candidate of which you wish to speak,  have flipped?   

Name one.     Now's your chance.  Show us what you know about Politics in the United States and the Demographics of the various states.   

Name what Barack Obama voting state another candidate could have won.

I happen to believe that Ted Cruz would have won all the states that Trump won and perhaps a couple of more to boot!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #276 on: November 10, 2017, 05:39:36 pm »
What I remember @Emjay saying was the next day, maybe it was election night about how surprising it was that Trump won... and I agree with that...

I've seen Emjay say things I don't agree with, that certain other Republicans were smarter, better than Trump but I myself did not see this speaking up for Hillary, well, that's over a year ago, so perhaps I'm wrong but it's really water under the bridge in a thread about Roy Moore.

As for Moore, he comes off as an eccentric and a bit flamboyant in his views. IMHO, he would be better than the Democrat and he says some good things. One might be a bit wary that he might say some outrageous things as well... but I think he'd be good in DC. Like others have said, I was for Mo Brooks in the initial voting.  Mo probably would have done well against Jones as well and Mo Brooks is a pretty serious conservative.

Thanks for that support, tepid though it was.

No one has to know how you vote.  And no one can know unless you tell them.

But a lot of people here spent time on numerous posts bragging that they didn't vote for Trump and now they refuse to own it.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #277 on: November 10, 2017, 05:39:49 pm »
Ah yes, and the trains. Those trains ran at 140 percent capacity, and on time always.
I thought it was Mussolini who made the trains run on time . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #278 on: November 10, 2017, 05:43:42 pm »
I happen to believe that Ted Cruz would have won all the states that Trump won and perhaps a couple of more to boot!

I thought so, also and I was strongly for Ted Cruz.  I still hope he'll be President some day ... maybe even 2020. 

When Trump was first elected, I was sure he would get tired of all the hassle and gracefully bow out in 2020.  Now, I see a man getting more involved and more passionate every day.  I think he's growing into the job and doing pretty well.

So, Ted may have to wait until 2024.  Fortunately, he's a young guy.

BTW, do you know how to go from being old to being young?

Be a 38 year old football player, retire, and run for Congress.  You will immediately go from being 'aging pass receiver' to 'aspiring young politician.'

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #279 on: November 10, 2017, 05:44:17 pm »
There were sound enough reasons to reject Moore without accusations of sexual criminality, but
the thought of people determined to see him elected even if those accusations should prove to have
been true
(say what you will about the Washington Post but the evidence they have marshaled
is damning) is enough to make me sick.

Kudos, EA, that's how I feel.   

Be gone,  Roy    :seeya:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #280 on: November 10, 2017, 05:44:32 pm »
Easy Ace wrote:
"Let me tell you something about a people like me:
I believe in freedom.
I believe in individual rights and responsibility."

I believe you, honestly I do, but...

The one thing I wish you'd learn to "believe in" is... the proper use of carriage returns in formatting your posts.

Most of them are downright painful to look at. All-but unreadable.

Didn't you say you work in publishing, or something like that?

What kind of computer are you using?
I use a standard desktop computer---well, not really. It's a full-powered, top-of-the-line gaming
computer, not because I'm into gaming (I'm really not), but because I work with a small tonnage
of sound and visual media in my lines of work---free-lance writing/editing and music. I've been
a journalist of a sort since 1987, when I began in small city/regional daily newspapers, and
columns remain part of my working apparatus. Whatever accommodations I make to the age
of supertech, some certain things I refuse to surrender; when I write on a computer, I write
column-width, or close to it. But when I write on a paper notepad (which I still do, if only to
flesh or think out an idea---I'm not as smart as some people you and me can both think about,
I have to think before I write), I still use (drumroll, please) a fountain pen.

I use the "carriage return" as you call it to make it simpler to read a paragraph than having
to read even more painfully across the full length of the screen. It isn't easy, Clyde, but I do
what I can with what is presented to me. Funny, though, that everyone else---even those who
disagree with me---find my formatting reasonable enough!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 06:00:07 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2017, 05:47:05 pm »

There is no way in hell Ted would have won PA. I had the only Cruz bumper sticker in the whole damn state and people hate him here. He does not translate to GOP voters in PA. Actually he is a laughing stock. Hell, Donny won every single county in PA during the Primary. Cruz didn't get anything and barely got more votes that Kasich.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/primaries/pennsylvania

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2017, 05:48:37 pm »
The truth does not submit to the opinions of the masses.   It endures outside of the popular whim.
The fact of the "none of the above" option existing on the Nevada ballot isn't a question of popular whim
or mass opinion.

But it happens that 28,863 Nevadans including yours truly exercised the option at the voting booth
last year. Considering that was 2.56 percent of the Nevada presidential voting, it certainly
wasn't a question of "popular whim."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2017, 05:50:44 pm »
Back to Roy Moore.  I just watched Hannity for the first time in years because I wanted to see what he had to say about the Moore situation.

It was quite nostalgic.  He brought up a lot of the phony dem accusations in the past and how the press and other politicians leapt on them with glee. 

Remember Richard Jewel.  They had strong evidence against him.  He lived with his mother!!

And the Duke Lacrosse team.  I saw Obama criticizing the Cambridge police on that one.

Anyway, people are inclined to Rush to Judgment, mostly based on previously held opinions.

Sean showed original tapes of the Clinton accusers.  They were credible.  But Clinton was elected President.

Just goes to show something or another.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #284 on: November 10, 2017, 05:51:54 pm »
There is no way in hell Ted would have won PA. I had the only Cruz bumper sticker in the whole damn state and people hate him here. He does not translate to GOP voters in PA. Actually he is a laughing stock. Hell, Donny won every single county in PA during the Primary. Cruz didn't get anything and barely got more votes that Kasich.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/primaries/pennsylvania

Bless your heart.

But, you're right, I'm afraid.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #285 on: November 10, 2017, 05:52:52 pm »
Evangelicals love Trump; generally speaking.... he has given back religious freedoms, he has acted on social conservative issues, that may not be one's bag but it is for many.   If anything, I'll call him a fireman against political correctness and moral decay. One doesn't have to agree with that. I don't agree with other's views either and I think they feed the fire.  "In America, we worship God not government", so said Trump.

And so these folks post in a forum dubbed "conservative hub" but really aren't conservative on some issues per conventional wisdom. One's views may not be that different than liberals. As if we are suppose to drop everything and say, oh my gosh, I've got to convince someone.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:58:05 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #286 on: November 10, 2017, 05:54:49 pm »
Yes, I saw that on Hannity, Duke Lacrosse and didn't Rolling Stone get sued for millions? There is no limit to what the left might do.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #287 on: November 10, 2017, 05:56:21 pm »
Take this for what it's worth:
==========================
https://activistmommy.com/breaking-roy-moores-accuser-worked-democratic-leaders-actively-campaigning-moores-opponent/

BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders and Is Actively Campaigning for Moore’s Opponent
November 10, 2017

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore of soliciting dates from her when she was a teenager and he was in his 30’s is not only a passionate progressive, but she has actually worked for the DNC and is actively campaigning for Moore’s opponent, Doug Jones.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, aka Debbie Gibson, was named in the Washington Post article accusing Moore, and social media evidence makes clear that she is a fervent supporter of Jones and Democrats in general, and has even worked for the DNC.

Wesson Gibson is a sign language interpreter, who has interpreted at rallies for both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

She has also vocalized fervent support for Jones.

Wow.  She didn't age well.  That seems to be true of most democrat women.  Dunno why it is.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #288 on: November 10, 2017, 05:57:36 pm »
@musiclady
Now you know why I had no scruples against and have no apology for voting "none of these candidates"
in November 2016. Forget my frequently-deployed analogy last year of having a choice between an
arsonist with a blow torch and an arsonist with a flame thrower. The choice was between Sodom and
Gomorrah.

Your analogy of voting between Sodom and Gomorrah is apt.

I will NEVER regret my decision to vote for neither.

And I will stand up to any liar who says I enabled Hillary, voted for Hillary, or refused to "save the world" by voting for a reprobate.

Apparently, and sickeningly so, it seems to be turning into, "You can't be sexual predators. Only
we can be sexual predators, because at least we're out to save the country while
you're not, you miserable pudknockers!"

And the road to Damnocratic hell is, as usual, paved with Republican't good intentions . . .

The Democrats used to have the corner on the double standard hypocrisy when it came to immoral behavior.

Now we clearly have a segment of "conservatives" screaming that amorality and vile behavior is just fine if "our guy" is doing it.

Won't go down that road.............. won't do it.

@EasyAce
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #289 on: November 10, 2017, 05:59:55 pm »
I believe you. You are a very trustworthy individual who posts very honest responses.

Dammit, Tom.  You posted That Woman's post.   I don't read her posts.  She lies about me and it makes me mad.

She is so obsessed, she spent enough time looking for what she considered to be an incriminating post by me to have cleaned her house and done laundry.

I don't remember making that post.  It must have been right before I went to rehab.

But I can honestly say I have hated Hillary ever since White Water and I hate her still.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #290 on: November 10, 2017, 06:02:04 pm »

Most people are ignorant of what Hillary Clinton has done.    I am not.   I've been keeping track of her since she first came on the national scene.   I've read the David Brock articles about her in the American Spectator back in 1990s,   and she has been a piece of sh*t human being for a very long time.   

Barack Obama was a virtual tyrant,  and Hillary would have been far worse.   She would have turned the Federal agencies into a defacto Gestapo like organization and she would have harassed and arrested her political enemies like no one has ever done in the US before.  (Except maybe Lincoln.)   

How do we know this?  Because she has already done similar things before!   

You think it's hyperbole,   but it is the very likely reality of what would have happened had we let that evil lunatic into power.   

Don't worry about the critics.  They call recounting facts about Hillary in some detail 'hyperbole.'  It is not.  It's probably on the mild side.

OMG, remember the pink dress interview?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2017, 06:04:00 pm »

But you were going to get one of them anyway.   A rational person would have chosen the one that wasn't so big.

Comparing Trump to Hillary is not 'apples and oranges,' ... it is apples and bovine excrement.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #292 on: November 10, 2017, 06:05:30 pm »

I think the people who are stupid are the ones who believed that any other candidate would have been capable of overcoming the Hillary-Media-Weapon Juggernaut.   

Fully agree. I am now an follower of Scott Adams, and his "Master Persuader" depiction of Trump.

Check out his new best-selling book "Win Bigly."  Like Trump or not, he won and did so with a different paradigm.

And he is doing most of the things, that conservatives have said they wanted, for years.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

« Reply #293 on: November 10, 2017, 06:09:24 pm »
This is a conservative hub, if people are for same-sex marriage, pro-choicers, secularists, you know, that point of view belongs at the Democratic Underground. I will defend my vote and I'm proud of what Trump has done so far.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #294 on: November 10, 2017, 06:12:51 pm »
Dammit, Tom.  You posted That Woman's post.   I don't read her posts.  She lies about me and it makes me mad.

She is so obsessed, she spent enough time looking for what she considered to be an incriminating post by me to have cleaned her house and done laundry.

I don't remember making that post.  It must have been right before I went to rehab.

But I can honestly say I have hated Hillary ever since White Water and I hate her still.

The way you "speak" reminds me of someone.  Tell us the truth, are you really Bill Clinton?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #295 on: November 10, 2017, 06:17:49 pm »
We've heard this deplorable libelous statement, "oh, they are just two arsonists", we have never heard a "why" about this and seeking to be as charitable as possible, this may not be any different than what a Bernie Bro might say, a Liberaltarian, since name-calling has been used, or even an anti-fa might say, it's nothing to get all bent out of shape about.

On another note, Cruz endorsed Moore, so we are seeing more of the Cruz-bots never agreeing in principle with what Ted says. So, that is another group to not take seriously, what they are saying.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #296 on: November 10, 2017, 06:18:19 pm »

True reality.    Trump or Hillary.   No one else was going to win.   

What is false logic was the belief that you could achieve a better outcome by not throwing your weight to one or the other of the only two possible outcomes.

I have stated repeatedly for years here, that for some so-called conservatives "logic and math" are not part of their skillsets.

I am considering adding "common sense" and "judgment."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

« Reply #297 on: November 10, 2017, 06:21:45 pm »
Fully agree. I am now an follower of Scott Adams, and his "Master Persuader" depiction of Trump.

Check out his new best-selling book "Win Bigly."  Like Trump or not, he won and did so with a different paradigm.

And he is doing most of the things, that conservatives have said they wanted, for years.

Nice avatar, I'm a big Johnny Winter fan.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #298 on: November 10, 2017, 06:26:59 pm »
I'm staying out of this. I don't want to offend anyone.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #299 on: November 10, 2017, 06:27:09 pm »
I was so critical of Trump that I not only got booted off of TOS, but I was insulted in ways people here could not even dream of.

So, I am pretty immune to insults.

I knew every bad thing about Trump and I didn't like him.

But he did one thing that totally redeemed him in my mind and heart.

He saved America from utter destruction.

So, yeah.