Author Topic: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32  (Read 16690 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
« Reply #225 on: November 10, 2017, 04:41:30 pm »

One of the primary reasons I want to see Moore elected is because all the right people hate and detest him,  and i'm thinking that includes people like you.   

He has all the right enemies,  and that is absolutely the best reason why he should be elected.   

:amen: He scares the HELL out of swamp creatures because they know HE knows what the constitution says and doesn't say!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #226 on: November 10, 2017, 04:41:34 pm »
What I remember @Emjay saying was the next day, maybe it was election night about how surprising it was that Trump won... and I agree with that...

I've seen Emjay say things I don't agree with, that certain other Republicans were smarter, better than Trump but I myself did not see this speaking up for Hillary, well, that's over a year ago, so perhaps I'm wrong but it's really water under the bridge in a thread about Roy Moore.

As for Moore, he comes off as an eccentric and a bit flamboyant in his views. IMHO, he would be better than the Democrat and he says some good things. One might be a bit wary that he might say some outrageous things as well... but I think he'd be good in DC. Like others have said, I was for Mo Brooks in the initial voting.  Mo probably would have done well against Jones as well and Mo Brooks is a pretty serious conservative.

*I* remembered her saying it and I went back and found the quote and posted it on a different thread.  She has no room to speak to anyone about who they voted for for a number of reasons including this and the fact that she did not vote at all.  She just comes around trolling with her bullshit and  it's so bleep tiring, but I will not let that nonsense go unanswered.  If it's true for her that that was a year ago and doesn't matter anymore then it is true for everyone else.  So can we all STFU about who voted for who now?

Oceander

« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2017, 04:42:16 pm »

You had a choice between an obnoxious twit and a real fascist dictator who would have unleashed the hounds of federal hell upon us, and you chose to do nothing to stop the mass death and suffering that would have been the result of letting that psycho witch Nazi into power. 

That you cannot see how very evil Hillary Clinton was and is,  is a testament to your lack of perception and lack of judgement.   Thank God wiser heads prevailed! 

The choice was between Hitler and Churchill,  and you chose Hitler.   

You don't get a "none of the above choice."   If you don't fight against evil,  you condone evil. 

/snicker

None of this would have been an issue if the people who gave Trump the nomination hadn’t been so damned desperate, gullible, and downright stupid.  THAT is where the real fault lies; the rest is just fait accompli flowing from that initial act of monumental stupidity. 

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2017, 04:47:09 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

Even keeping in mind the customary tortured, dramatic hyperbole of many of your posts, this one is just.....lol.

Most people are ignorant of what Hillary Clinton has done.    I am not.   I've been keeping track of her since she first came on the national scene.   I've read the David Brock articles about her in the American Spectator back in 1990s,   and she has been a piece of sh*t human being for a very long time.   

Barack Obama was a virtual tyrant,  and Hillary would have been far worse.   She would have turned the Federal agencies into a defacto Gestapo like organization and she would have harassed and arrested her political enemies like no one has ever done in the US before.  (Except maybe Lincoln.)   

How do we know this?  Because she has already done similar things before!   

You think it's hyperbole,   but it is the very likely reality of what would have happened had we let that evil lunatic into power.     

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2017, 04:48:56 pm »
*I* remembered her saying it and I went back and found the quote and posted it on a different thread.  She has no room to speak to anyone about who they voted for for a number of reasons including this and the fact that she did not vote at all.  She just comes around trolling with her bullshit and  it's so bleep tiring, but I will not let that nonsense go unanswered.  If it's true for her that that was a year ago and doesn't matter anymore then it is true for everyone else.  So can we all STFU about who voted for who now?

I believe you. You are a very trustworthy individual who posts very honest responses.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2017, 04:49:07 pm »

They did not "come forward".   A vile and disgusting liberal liar who works for the Washington post went looking for any women who would claim to have had contact with Roy Moore,  and the rumor mill led her to four different women,  three of which said they dated,  and one who claims Moore did something that none of the others claimed.   

As an attorney.   (who knows the law and what sort of trouble he would be in for doing what she claimed) At the Court House. (where anyone could see it.)  With her Mother nearby.   

Okay @DiogenesLamp   You're certainly not alone in your thinking.   But to clarify, the woman claims she met Moore at the court house with her mother.  The allegations are said to have happened at Moore's home when they were alone.

I fully expect Alabama republicans will rally around their native son and Moore will be elected.  My concern is that he will be the new face of conservatism.   :shrug:

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2017, 04:52:00 pm »

One of the primary reasons I want to see Moore elected is because all the right people hate and detest him,  and i'm thinking that includes people like you.
Let me tell you something about a people like me:

I believe in freedom.

I believe in individual rights and responsibility.

I believe in a properly-construed government---meaning, a government whose sole legitimate business,
other than protecting and defending us from enemies actual and provably imminent from abroad and predators
(real predators, please, not mere vicemongers), is to stay the hell out of your business, my business,
everyone's business, until or unless one would obstruct or abrogate another's equivalent rights.

I disbelieve in the improperly-consecrated State under which we have lived long enough, the State that
makes everything its business whether it is competent or Constitutionally sanctioned to do so.

Just for the record, assuming by "the right people" you mean Democrats, it isn't just Democrats who
found Moore deplorable before any accusations of sexual criminality came into the picture. I found him deplorable
on the grounds that he stood, when all was said and done, athwart Article VI, Section 3 of the Constitution of
the United States, and I was hardly the only one on the right who felt that way.

Until the accusations came forth, I suspect most on the right felt much the way William F. Buckley, Jr. did
before he dropped the gloves and went after Robert Welch and his acolytes: "I wish I could attack these
people without pleasing those I despise." If the accusations against Moore do prove true, those
we profess to despise would be handed the political equivalent of the neutron bomb to detonate the
next time we take after those on their side guilty of similar deviances.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #232 on: November 10, 2017, 04:52:10 pm »
Okay @DiogenesLamp   You're certainly not alone in your thinking.   But to clarify, the woman claims she met Moore at the court house with her mother.  The allegations are said to have happened at Moore's home when they were alone.

I fully expect Alabama republicans will rally around their native son and Moore will be elected.  My concern is that he will be the new face of conservatism.   :shrug:

I don't think you need to worry about that.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #233 on: November 10, 2017, 04:53:17 pm »

Uh, yes I do, in the state of Nevada where I live. And I exercised it. Who the hell
are you to tell me or anyone what we do or don't get?

I am revealing the truth.   You can deny the truth,  but it none the less remains the truth.    There is no "none of the above"  choice in an election. 

"Exhibit A"- Trump won.

The  other possibility was that Hillary won.    There is no third possibility.    There never was.   You were going to get one or the other.   

That is the simple truth.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #234 on: November 10, 2017, 04:54:36 pm »
I don't think you need to worry about that.

There certainly is a crazy sliding scale of morality around this place for some people, isn't there.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #235 on: November 10, 2017, 04:57:24 pm »
I am revealing the truth.   You can deny the truth,  but it none the less remains the truth.    There is no "none of the above"  choice in an election. 
The voters in Nevada who saw precisely that choice on the ballot beg to differ.

"Exhibit A"- Trump won.
Yes he did. Get over it.  :silly:

The  other possibility was that Hillary won.    There is no third possibility.    There never was.   You were going to get one or the other. 
And, considering neither was a legitimately palatable choice, there was no moral obligation to vote for either
one of them on my part. If the country was that determined to offer that debauched a choice, well, to paraphrase
John Chamberlain, there is no obligation to be "with" the country when the country is headed toward an abyss. 

That is the simpler truth.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #236 on: November 10, 2017, 04:57:39 pm »
Let me tell you something about a people like me:

I believe in freedom.

I believe in individual rights and responsibility.

I believe in a properly-construed government---meaning, a government whose sole legitimate business,
other than protecting and defending us from enemies actual and provably imminent from abroad and predators
(real predators, please, not mere vicemongers), is to stay the hell out of your business, my business,
everyone's business, until or unless one would obstruct or abrogate another's equivalent rights.

I disbelieve in the improperly-consecrated State under which we have lived long enough, the State that
makes everything its business whether it is competent or Constitutionally sanctioned to do so.

Just for the record, assuming by "the right people" you mean Democrats, it isn't just Democrats who
found Moore deplorable before any accusations of sexual criminality came into the picture. I found him deplorable
on the grounds that he stood, when all was said and done, athwart Article VI, Section 3 of the Constitution of
the United States, and I was hardly the only one on the right who felt that way.

Until the accusations came forth, I suspect most on the right felt much the way William F. Buckley, Jr. did
before he dropped the gloves and went after Robert Welch and his acolytes: "I wish I could attack these
people without pleasing those I despise." If the accusations against Moore do prove true, those
we profess to despise would be handed the political equivalent of the neutron bomb to detonate the
next time we take after those on their side guilty of similar deviances.

Article 6, Clause 3

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

So EXACTLY how did Judge Moore find himself athwart that?  Explain it to me.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:58:29 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #237 on: November 10, 2017, 04:58:24 pm »
I voted for Castle because eating the toilet paper was far more palatable than eating either of the other 2 steaming piles of crap.

But you were going to get one of them anyway.   A rational person would have chosen the one that wasn't so big.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #238 on: November 10, 2017, 04:59:46 pm »
GD @CatherineofAragon !  You voted for Hitler? I shall have to unfriend you now.  Goodbye.

@RoosGirl

That's not all!  I could have cast a ballot for (chokes up) Winston Churchill. 

The missed opportunity....

Oceander

« Reply #239 on: November 10, 2017, 04:59:48 pm »

"Exhibit A"- Trump won.

That is the simple truth.   

False binary logic. 

Also, a contumaceous refusal to deal with the fact that this goes back past the election, to the nomination.  Idiots who gave Trump the nomination created the false binary you so lovingly think justifies the election of Trump and discredits anyone who does not worship him as the Second Coming. 

Giving a reality TV star the nomination of a major political party was an act of stupidity and political suicide unrivaled in the modern era. 

And we’re just beginning to pay the price for it. 

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #240 on: November 10, 2017, 05:00:43 pm »
Article 6, Clause 3

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

So EXACTLY how did Judge Moore find himself athwart that?  Explain it to me.
I cited it on another thread yesterday:

[Moore] is the author of the misnamed 2005 Constitution Restoration Act that would give Congress
the power to remove any judge who refuses to recognize God as the source of America's law. The bill also
seeks to limit the power of the Supreme Court to overrule or punish any state official or judge acting in the
name of God's law and, instead, would impeach the judges who take on such cases.

----Shikha Dalmia, Reason, 4 October 2017.
That sounds dangerously close to wishing to abrogate Article VI, Section 3, outside the proper
process for amending the Supreme Law of the Land.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:01:46 pm by EasyAce »

Silver Pines

« Reply #241 on: November 10, 2017, 05:01:13 pm »
I believe you. You are a very trustworthy individual who posts very honest responses.

@TomSea

Fact check: true.

Silver Pines

« Reply #242 on: November 10, 2017, 05:04:02 pm »
Predictable outrage from a profession victim.

@jpsb

I don't even know what a profession victim is.  Is it some kind of code around the Filipino mail order bride forums?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2017, 05:05:53 pm »
I cited it on another thread yesterday:
That sounds dangerously close to wishing to abrogate Article VI, Section 3, outside the proper
process for amending the Supreme Law of the Land.

Except for the fact that Judge Moore is ultimately absolutely right as to the source of U.S. Law. 

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #244 on: November 10, 2017, 05:05:59 pm »
/snicker

None of this would have been an issue if the people who gave Trump the nomination hadn’t been so damned desperate, gullible, and downright stupid.  THAT is where the real fault lies; the rest is just fait accompli flowing from that initial act of monumental stupidity.

I think the people who are stupid are the ones who believed that any other candidate would have been capable of overcoming the Hillary-Media-Weapon Juggernaut.   

Last year I thought Cruz could have won,  but after what I saw them doing to Trump,   I realized he would have been utter toast.   The Media-Weapon would have smoked him.   

Trump won Wisconsin.  Cruz would have lost it.   Trump won Pennsylvania.  Cruz would have lost it.  Trump won Michigan.  Cruz would have lost it.   Trump won Ohio.  Cruz would have lost it.   

If you have the slightest clue about the demographics of these areas,   then you know what I have said is accurate.     

Anyone except Trump would have lost the election.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2017, 05:09:07 pm »
@RoosGirl

That's not all!  I could have cast a ballot for (chokes up) Winston Churchill. 

The missed opportunity....
If I still lived in southern California, I could have cast a write-in vote for Marx . . .

Oceander

« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2017, 05:10:23 pm »

I think the people who are stupid are the ones who believed that any other candidate would have been capable of overcoming the Hillary-Media-Weapon Juggernaut.   

Last year I thought Cruz could have won,  but after what I saw them doing to Trump,   I realized he would have been utter toast.   The Media-Weapon would have smoked him.   

Trump won Wisconsin.  Cruz would have lost it.   Trump won Pennsylvania.  Cruz would have lost it.  Trump won Michigan.  Cruz would have lost it.   Trump won Ohio.  Cruz would have lost it.   

If you have the slightest clue about the demographics of these areas,   then you know what I have said is accurate.     

Anyone except Trump would have lost the election.   

Trumps idiocy was on full display during the nomination, but all you people could think of was falling in love with a guy who could write insults in 144 characters or less on twitter. 

A number of the others could have beaten Clinton; the belief in her infallibility is just part of the rationalization mechanism for excusing Trumps gross negligence. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2017, 05:11:11 pm »
@jpsb

I don't even know what a profession victim is.  Is it some kind of code around the Filipino mail order bride forums?

I see critical thinking and logic is not your strong suit.

A profession victim is one that constantly professes to be a victim or constantly takes
on victim status for someone else. Most profession victims also tend to be drama queens.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2017, 05:11:55 pm »
Except for the fact that Judge Moore is ultimately absolutely right as to the source of U.S. Law.
Moore being right about the source doesn't make him right about skirting that close to demanding
religious tests for judges who, the last I looked, were considered office holders and holders of public
trusts and therefore immunised by the Constitution itself against such religious tests.

Silver Pines

« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2017, 05:13:01 pm »
If I still lived in southern California, I could have cast a write-in vote for Marx . . .

@EasyAce

LOL