Author Topic: Daylight saving time ending, so change your clocks again Opposition building to longtime practice of adjusting to sunlight  (Read 2730 times)

Offline roamer_1

What's wrong with peeing in your yard? It probably explains the brown spots but it pisses my dogs off.

LOL! I cover all of chewy's marks... And I can piss way higher on the post than he can. It gives me days of pleasure watching him trying to cover my mark.

Offline RoosGirl

LOL! I cover all of chewy's marks... And I can piss way higher on the post than he can. It gives me days of pleasure watching him trying to cover my mark.

Haha, you're a cheap date.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

You pee in the yard?

NOW I KNOW!

My dad showed me how. And then made me mow the lawn twice a week.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

uh huh

like what do you get when you eat peanut butter and baked beans...a bad ass lesbian...or a beaver moon...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

Yeah, I am... It replaces the bug-zapper in the winter time (Ain't no bugs)... Simple pleasures.

Offline RoosGirl

uh huh

like what do you get when you eat peanut butter and baked beans...a bad ass lesbian...or a beaver moon...

I'm not going to even pretend to understand you this time.

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah, I am... It replaces the bug-zapper in the winter time (Ain't no bugs)... Simple pleasures.

Doesn't the pee freeze before it hits the post?

Offline roamer_1

NOW I KNOW!

My dad showed me how. And then made me mow the lawn twice a week.

LOL! My boy got caught by his mom taking a leak in the yard - He was still young enough that he'd drop his pants around his ankles and let her rip, where ever. So his mom hauled him over to me, arms crossed and tapping her foot, with a very expectant bitch-face on...

And the boy standin there, diggin a toe, looking up now and then for the expected wrath...

So I screwed in my stink-eye and gave it to him full force:
Is that true your mamma caught you pissin in the back yard again?

"yesser", he says glumly.

"You know what you did wrong, boy?"

"Yesser, I peed in the yard."

"Oh, hell no! You let your mamma catch you peein in the yard. Now run along and pee in the bushes like you're sposed to!"

Grins, runs off...

She really didn't like that.

Offline roamer_1

Doesn't the pee freeze before it hits the post?

Not till about forty below... Brings a new definition to 'tinkling'

:silly:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:34:42 am by roamer_1 »

Offline RoosGirl

LOL! My boy got caught by his mom taking a leak in the yard - He was still young enough that he'd drop his pants around his ankles and let her rip, where ever. So his mom hauled him over to me, arms crossed and tapping her foot, with a very expectant bitch-face on...

And the boy standin there, diggin a toe, looking up now and then for the expected wrath...

So I screwed in my stink-eye and gave it to him full force:
Is that true your mamma caught you pissin in the back yard again?

"yesser", he says glumly.

"You know what you did wrong, boy?"

"Yesser, I peed in the yard."

"Oh, hell no! You let your mamma catch you peein in the yard. Now run along and pee in the bushes like you're sposed to!"

Grins, runs off...

She really didn't like that.

LOL  My 5 yo loves peeing in the yard.  Still young enough to drop trou to his feet too and doesn't care who is around.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm not going to even pretend to understand you this time.

NOW I KNOW!

this is one of those times when you try to tell a joke at a party...and just can't

Offline corbe

Waiting for the obligatory photos of Women peeing in their yards.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

LOL  My 5 yo loves peeing in the yard.  Still young enough to drop trou to his feet too and doesn't care who is around.

Next step is keepin the pants up, and use the bushes when the preacher's over... He'll do alright.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't think this is exactly what you were talking about but it was the best I could find.

Offline corbe

You're terrible @RoosGirl (and quick) I was coming back here to remove my post and you already quoted me, shaming me even further, now for prosperity. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

What's with all these older guys peeing on their yards, fence posts and dogs? Does Fusion GPS have a dossier on this?

Offline roamer_1

What's with all these older guys peeing on their yards, fence posts and dogs? Does Fusion GPS have a dossier on this?

Naw... This will get you started... Pay attention - it's educational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HPfmvaWRw

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

There is such a very serious subject here. What is allowed and what isn't.  In my world, peeing off the porch, or peeing in the yard, was exemplifificianarily (YES, that is a word I made up, covered in Chapter 4, paragraph 6 in my rant)  "Don't tread on ME".

There is this little tale. I have an uncle who is fully licensed, peered, abjudicated, bonded to,  possessed of and applicated to own, keep, and discharge TNT.

He does a sunrise salute in the little valley he was born and raised in, every 4th of July, Since I am 56+ call it 50 years. There was an old friend of his that always peeded off his porch every morning, cigarette, and coffee cup. The uncle said he lit one off that one 4th just as Thern was taking a puff, blowing some, smoke,  and jiggling a nother drop......

There is decency, there is indiscretion, there are some funny things.

@corbe  Put up a poll

My conservatism rating wasn't on the choice.

Since you are an engineer, answer me this question. I will preface it.  A(n) Hispanic co worker was telling one of the Hispanic installers how to fix the problems the installer was facing, In Spanish, but with the most technical terms the words were in English.

Then ask me about white privilege, ask me about...peanut butter....

Offline Frank Cannon

Big deal. I've been doing that my whole life......and i don't waste time with pants anymore.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Yeah, they do.

And now I just gotta...say...why the 32nd floor?? We are so high and mighty a grassy knoll just won't do?

Offline RoosGirl

Big deal. I've been doing that my whole life......and i don't waste time with pants anymore.

Isn't that a tripping hazard for you?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Ethel

The fastest cheeks on two feet

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

You have no standing. After the last two divorces...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Isn't that a tripping hazard for you?

Not tripping. A police report.

Offline Frank Cannon