Author Topic: FOURTH woman accuses George HW Bush of groping her during a photo-op - and says he quipped 'Oh, I'm not THAT President'  (Read 5437 times)

Offline Applewood

A bit off topic, but I'm posting it anyway.  Mods -- feel free to remove. 

President Bush 43 threw out the first pitch at the World Series last night with the "help" of his father.  Look at the photos of the elder President Bush.   Particularly, look at his left hand.  Looks to me like it's crippled.  In fact, he was having trouble holding on to the microphone to say "Play Ball." 

I can't see President Bush 41 grabbing any woman now.  The guy is way too frail.   

https://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2017/10/29/16562686/george-bush-first-pitch-world-series-game-5-george-hw-bush

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
A bit off topic, but I'm posting it anyway.  Mods -- feel free to remove. 

President Bush 43 threw out the first pitch at the World Series last night with the "help" of his father.  Look at the photos of the elder President Bush.   Particularly, look at his left hand.  Looks to me like it's crippled.  In fact, he was having trouble holding on to the microphone to say "Play Ball." 

I can't see President Bush 41 grabbing any woman now.  The guy is way too frail.   

https://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2017/10/29/16562686/george-bush-first-pitch-world-series-game-5-george-hw-bush

He absolutely is too frail.  I've been admiring elder Bush's drive and determination to do the few things that he can do and stay active but it has also led to his appearing in public and being a target for all the constipated biddies and fools who want to take this bogus charge seriously.

They either already hated the Bushes and lept on this or they're actually stupid enough to take the bait of the left trying to change the conversation from Hollywood.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And some who are making excuses I've heard are called "enablers", as long as the insults are handed out.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bushes wouldn't even show up for last year's convention.

Offline Applewood

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Bushes wouldn't even show up for last year's convention.

Do you blame them?  I don't.  Trump was absolutely vile to the Bushes.  Not just Jeb who was an opponent but he chose to drag in George W.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

Do you blame them?  I don't.  Trump was absolutely vile to the Bushes.  Not just Jeb who was an opponent but he chose to drag in George W.

Don't forget that Trump was a "soft-truther" during the campaign, as ridiculous as the accusation is that President Bush had anything to do with 9/11.

I don't blame them either.

Not one bit.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.