Author Topic: FOURTH woman accuses George HW Bush of groping her during a photo-op - and says he quipped 'Oh, I'm not THAT President'  (Read 5440 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
FOURTH woman accuses George HW Bush of groping her during a photo-op - and says he quipped 'Oh, I'm not THAT President'

Amanda Staples, former GOP candidate for state Senate in Maine, said in Instagram post George HW Bush groped her in 2006
    Staples was 29 at the time, and the maried ex-president was in his 80s
    Novelist Christina Baker Kline was third to level groping claim at ex-president
    Actresses Jordana Grolnick and Heather Lind have made similar claims 
    His spokesman says Bush patted women's rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner'

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:50 EDT, 27 October 2017 | Updated: 17:25 EDT, 27 October 2017

A former Republican candidate for state Senate in Maine has joined the ranks of women calling out President George HW Bush for allegedly groping them, bringing the number of accusers to four.

Amanda Staples told the Portland Press Herald in Maine that she was groped by Bush in 2006 in Kennebunkport.

Earlier thus week, Bush's spokesperson blamed the awkward positioning of his arm while posing for photos on his being wheelchair-bound, but in Staples' picture from 2006, he is seen standing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5025467/Fourth-woman-accuses-George-HW-Bush-groping-her.html#ixzz4woN2EfFh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

11 years ago and the woman is a Republican from Maine.  The problem here, is that we may be looking at more than just a 90 year old man having done this.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The real question is "Why this 90 year-old man?"

Because the media needs 2 things : "Everyone does it" and "It's no big deal".

This problem could tear Hollywood apart if they don't get control of the narrative. I bet they are spending millions trying to get this issue contained.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline skeeter

This problem could tear Hollywood apart if they don't get control of the narrative. I bet they are spending millions trying to get this issue contained.

Its pretty transparent. But I do not believe the media rodents understand just how the public is reacting to these charges.

Silver Pines

If Bush was doing this ten years ago, I'm back to "no excuse" for him.  He wasn't senile then and he didn't have Parkinson's. 

I saw a link to a video of him patting Teri Hatcher's butt, but I don't care enough to watch it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
11 years ago and the woman is a Republican from Maine.  The problem here, is that we may be looking at more than just a 90 year old man having done this.

Are you really THAT bored, Tom.  Why don't you watch some Larry, Curly and Moe reruns?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If Bush was doing this ten years ago, I'm back to "no excuse" for him.  He wasn't senile then and he didn't have Parkinson's. 

I saw a link to a video of him patting Teri Hatcher's butt, but I don't care enough to watch it.

You don't even wonder why all these 'ladies' suddenly remembered their butts getting patted?

Hollywood is imploding with scandal and this is what's important.

I don't believe it, by the way.

Offline Frank Cannon

I have real things to dislike GHWB about. I don't need this stupid ass patting shit.

Offline ConservativeGranny

You don't even wonder why all these 'ladies' suddenly remembered their butts getting patted?

Did you look at the article and the photos where you could clearly see where his hand was? Did you watch the video of him and Hatcher? There was no mistaking what he was doing. He is a dirty old man and I wonder how many years he has been doing this. Why are they talking about it now? Because of the Weinstein stuff. It's now the in thing of the moment to talk about this stuff and say "Me too". Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Funny how they all tell the same story. Every one of them has mentioned the Cop-a-feel joke. And it seems his wife is fully aware of what he is doing.

You may not want to believe it. I didn't either but the photos and video don't lie.

If he can't keep his hands to himself they need to keep him at home.

Offline skeeter

I have real things to dislike GHWB about. I don't need this stupid ass patting shit.

What you said.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Amen, Frank.

And so many idiots are getting het up about it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Did you look at the article and the photos where you could clearly see where his hand was? Did you watch the video of him and Hatcher? There was no mistaking what he was doing. He is a dirty old man and I wonder how many years he has been doing this. Why are they talking about it now? Because of the Weinstein stuff. It's now the in thing of the moment to talk about this stuff and say "Me too". Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Funny how they all tell the same story. Every one of them has mentioned the Cop-a-feel joke. And it seems his wife is fully aware of what he is doing.

You may not want to believe it. I didn't either but the photos and video don't lie.

If he can't keep his hands to himself they need to keep him at home.

If it happened and if you say it's so bad, then you probably haven't read the stories about Weinstein, other Hollywood moguls and our beloved ex-President who loved to say, "kiss it."

Let's try to stay sane about this.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Me, too.  And I wouldn't be at all surprised if a semi-secret bounty has been posted trying to get women to come forward and claim anything about any Republican or conservative to try to advance that 'everybody does it' meme.

It ain't gonna fly.  Everybody doesn't do it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
George H.W. Bush's butt may have been pat worthy back in the day.

But, hey, we all get older and some of us make 90.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TomSea

Someone posted the Linda Chavez op-ed in the editorial section yesterday, it was very good. One of the comments mentions some sort of "Franklin Coverup", that's strange stuff. I don't know if it is true or not but anyone can look it up. It ranged from Local to Federal Government.

Offline TomSea

Don't believe it by the way.

The Bushes have admitted to this behavior.

Those articles have been posted too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Someone posted the Linda Chavez op-ed in the editorial section yesterday, it was very good. One of the comments mentions some sort of "Franklin Coverup", that's strange stuff. I don't know if it is true or not but anyone can look it up. It ranged from Local to Federal Government.

You are really enjoying this, aren't you?  It's kinda sick.

Offline musiclady

Yep.

It all comes down to the fact that leftists are liars who feel they have to smear the good guys as they circle the wagons around their perverse pals in Hollywood.

Nonsense.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

It certainly is no problem to hear how great these people are.  I didn't know it was all suppose to go in one direction.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It certainly is no problem to hear how great these people are.  I didn't know it was all suppose to go in one direction.

There is so much you don't know.  And yet you keep posting.

Silver Pines

@Emjay

All righty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Tom's just pissed no man has ever grabbed his ass.

Online corbe

If only Reggie Love would come forward it would provide definitive proof that sexual harassment is a given in a US President.

Remember this?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
More "Look-Squirell" tactics by the left MSM to deflect the Hollywood debacle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

When I'm slamming presidents, past or present, in my signature, get back to me.  No problem there.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Ditto.   :thumbsup: