Author Topic: Schumer, Pelosi say deal reached with Trump for DACA protections  (Read 11804 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Schumer, Pelosi say deal reached with Trump for DACA protections
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2017, 06:48:15 pm »
    #MAGA   Mexicans always get amnesty
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2017, 06:50:23 pm »

:silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2017, 06:51:24 pm »
LOL, someone take a screenshot of Drudge right now. The 'Dream Team' headline.  :smokin:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2017, 06:52:20 pm »
@roamer_1

And the one way to prevent that was to work with him and get some sort of bills passed that moved us back from the abyss.   Instead everyone is too concerned with slamming him and throwing him under the bus.

well how'd that work out for ya!

@driftdiver
Oh, so it's MY fault the liberal y'all elected turned out to be a liberal (what a surprise!), and does exactly as he has his whole dang life.

Sooner or later you're going to have to put the blame where it belongs. Elect liberals you get liberalism. I don't know what's so hard to suss about that.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2017, 06:53:14 pm »
LOL, someone take a screenshot of Drudge right now. The 'Dream Team' headline.  :smokin:

OMG!!!!....when did Matt Drudge quit carrying DJT's water?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2017, 06:54:55 pm »

:silly:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2017, 06:55:23 pm »
@roamer_1

And the one way to prevent that was to work with him and get some sort of bills passed that moved us back from the abyss.   Instead everyone is too concerned with slamming him and throwing him under the bus.

well how'd that work out for ya!

It sounds like you are saying that it's okay for Trump to make horrible deals with the Dems simply because the Republicans aren't behaving well? 

I say we lay blame where it belongs; a completely inept (to put it lightly, but I'm a girl of little words) Republican controlled Congress *and* a completely inept POTUS who is willing to make deals with the left just so that something, anything gets done, whether it's good for the country or not.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2017, 06:55:45 pm »
@driftdiver
Oh, so it's MY fault the liberal y'all elected turned out to be a liberal (what a surprise!), and does exactly as he has his whole dang life.

Sooner or later you're going to have to put the blame where it belongs. Elect liberals you get liberalism. I don't know what's so hard to suss about that.

Cruz nailed it when he cited NY values.  You can't change the color of a liberal leopard's spots.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2017, 06:56:28 pm »
@driftdiver

@roamer_1
There were two choices in the general election, 1, 2.  Not 3 or 4 but 2.    One of those two was gonna be President.

Now what?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2017, 06:57:11 pm »
OMG!!!!....when did Matt Drudge quit carrying DJT's water?

At least a few months, since he started backtracking on promises overtly.

A certain other site has had some big threads complaining about his heresy.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2017, 06:57:17 pm »

@roamer_1
There were two choices in the general election, 1, 2.  Not 3 or 4 but 2.    One of those two was gonna be President.

Now what?

In other words we were ROYALLY F'ed either way.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2017, 06:58:54 pm »
Cruz nailed it when he cited NY values.  You can't change the color of a liberal leopard's spots.
@catfish1957
@catfish1957
Sure, but Cruz lost.   He couldn't win the primary let alone the general.

Again, now what?

Crus should have known better then to single out a single states voters like this.  Not that he had a chance of winning liberal NY anyway
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2017, 06:59:03 pm »
@CatherineofAragon
How do you know what I can "face" or "think"?   Assumptions are dangerous.

He's not pulling the GOP along.  They haven't been with him during this entire journey.   Thats the problem, they refuse to do anything and folks like you blame Trump.   

All they had to do was put a bill on his desk and he would have signed it.   They have refused to put anything on a myriad of issues before him.

And you STILL have not presented any alternatives.   All you want to do is sit back and bitch and moan.

@driftdiver

Dangerous in what way?  All I can do is go by what you post, and it doesn't seem to me you understand Trump sold you out.  Am I wrong?  If I am, I'll apologize.

I blame the GOP and Trump.  The buck stops with Donald, but he won't get off his rear and sell his case to the American people.

I'm not interested in absolving Trump of blame; he has plenty of that.  One after another of his campaign promises are turning out to be lies.

Alternatives?  He can do the things he said he would.  How hard is that? 

Oh, and the latest is that he's thinking of "fixing" Obamacare instead of repealing it.  Add one more lie to the list, but I'm sure some of you will do your best to excuse it.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2017, 06:59:17 pm »

@roamer_1

Now what?

I disagree with that, but if we go down that road then now we see there isn't a substantial difference between 1 and 2, but some of us already knew that and voted for 3 or 4.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:59:43 pm by RoosGirl »

Silver Pines

« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2017, 07:00:49 pm »
I think nothing good is going to be accomplished by saying "I told you so".

@bilo

Nope, not playing it that way.  The primary voters who gave us Trump are to blame for the mess we have right now.  I'm not about to pretend they aren't.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 07:01:12 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2017, 07:01:01 pm »
It's kinda sad but where does one go to get the truth nowadays?

I'm not inclined to believe the Washington Post or Pelosi or Schumer.

I watched Trump's speech and he did not discuss this subject at all.  He talked about jobs and helping the middle class and helping business by lowering taxes ... all good things, but he didn't mention DACA or the wall or Pelosi.

So I want to know what Trump says about this.  Where does one go to find out that rather important piece of the puzzle.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ABX

« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2017, 07:02:03 pm »

@roamer_1

Now what?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2017, 07:02:09 pm »
I disagree with that, but if we go down that road then now we see there isn't a substantial difference between 1 and 2, but some of us already knew that and voted for 3 or 4.

I think DJT committed political suicide today.  He is pretty much sitting in the same boat as LBJ.  No way he wins the 2020 primaries. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2017, 07:02:22 pm »

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2017, 07:02:40 pm »

I watched Trump's speech and he did not discuss this subject at all.  He talked about jobs and helping the middle class and helping business by lowering taxes ... all good things, but he didn't mention DACA or the wall or Pelosi.

So I want to know what Trump says about this.  Where does one go to find out that rather important piece of the puzzle.

I dunno @Emjay are Trump's tweets to be believed?  Like I told you before, he said "Maybe".

Offline ABX

« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2017, 07:02:55 pm »

The video here:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/14/trump-the-wall-will-come-later/

Offline corbe

« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2017, 07:03:08 pm »
   Trumpbart is in total meltdown, many are leaving the Train.  Trump's gonna have to come up with some Prime Grade A Red meat to stop the hemorrhaging, 'Lock Her Up' would be my suggestion.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2017, 07:04:05 pm »

@roamer_1

Now what?

@driftdiver
I absolutely reject your premise.

Now what? I guess we see whether a liberal Republican is better than a liberal Democrat.
Seems to me, not so much. We get the same dang crap, and now it's to the Republicans' credit, and the so called 'conservatives' backing this moron.

'Conservatism' will now be the bearer of the same damnable gang-of-eight amnesty we've been fighting for so very long.

And that means it's all over but the crying.
Wear it proudly. It belongs to you.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 07:05:06 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2017, 07:04:12 pm »
@catfish1957
@catfish1957
Sure, but Cruz lost.   He couldn't win the primary let alone the general.

Again, now what?

Crus should have known better then to single out a single states voters like this.  Not that he had a chance of winning liberal NY anyway

My comment had nothing to do with Cruz' chances.  It was totally accurate describing this POS.  He's finished.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2017, 07:04:56 pm »
   Trumpbart is in total meltdown, many are leaving the Train.  Trump's gonna have to come up with some Prime Grade A Red meat to stop the hemorrhaging, 'Lock Her Up' would be my suggestion.

Time for Jose to make landfall.