Author Topic: White House updates Trump's Charlottesville statement to condemn 'extremist groups'  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The use of B word uncalled for.

The owner's pets know they can get away with it the same way they do at Klan Republic.

Wingnut

The owner's pets know they can get away with it the same way they do at Klan Republic.

You are always a joy to be around.

Oceander

You are always a joy to be around.

Well, there wasn't any cause for using it. 

Wingnut

Well, there wasn't any cause for using it.

Bitch Please.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bitch Please.

This is the second time I remove this don't do it again
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

I can't believe some of the discussions over this event.  I'm anti-Trump, I guess that means I'm pro-Nazi; my Jewish great-grandparents would be so displeased.  I get away with a lot of shit here, I guess that means I'm an owner's pet; @mystery-ak will be so displeased.  There's a crap load of stupid going on today, and yes, having to live with myself, I am an expert at recognizing stupid.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I can't believe some of the discussions over this event.  I'm anti-Trump, I guess that means I'm pro-Nazi; my Jewish great-grandparents would be so displeased.  I get away with a lot of shit here, I guess that means I'm an owner's pet; @mystery-ak will be so displeased.  There's a crap load of stupid going on today, and yes, having to live with myself, I am an expert at recognizing stupid.

Now you have me confused. I don't know which side of yours to take.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

Now you have me confused. I don't know which side of yours to take.

If you could take the stupid it would be helpful. :)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If you could take the stupid it would be helpful. :)

Like I need to double up on that. 

When it looked like it was getting stupid to me this morning I went to my safe place. Caught 8. Then we went grocery shopping. THAT was chaos.

Silver Pines

Glad to hear it.

Silver Pines

Their flier BTW.

@Cripplecreek

That scum has nothing to do with the right.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek

That scum has nothing to do with the right.

Not really but some on the right have rallied around them again and again and again in cases like Milo Yiannopoulos, Cernovich, and Probosiec. And when they weren't rallying around them they were denying their association or their very existence.

Over at Klan Republic they've moved on to claiming it was all a set up by Soros to make them look bad. The morons don't need Soros to make them look bad.

BTW,  :silly:

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:47:13 am by Cripplecreek »

Wingnut

Not really but some on the right have rallied around them again and again and again in cases like Milo Yiannopoulos, Cernovich, and Probosiec. And when they weren't rallying around them they were denying their association or their very existence.

Over at Klan Republic they've moved on to claiming it was all a set up by Soros to make them look bad. The morons don't need Soros to make them look bad.

Keep digging you putz.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

No doubt.

My daughter got mixed up with a guy in the AB. One of the main reasons she moved up to Portland was to get away from him.

He stopped by one day and said he was going to look for her. I "suggested" he ought not do that. He ended up in Vegas and while running from the cops killed at least one homeowner (invasion) before the Vegas police killed him.

Silver Pines

BTW,  :silly:

@Cripplecreek

Everything's a false flag at TOS.  Hey, maybe the DOS attack is, too.