Author Topic: Trump Called Erdogan to Congratulate Him on Referendum Results, Sources Say  (Read 6095 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
U.S. President Donald Trump called Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan to congratulate him on winning a referendum expanding his authority, sources in Erdogan's palace said on Monday.

Turkey voted on Sunday to switch to a presidential system, greatly increasing Erdogan's powers. Unofficial results, which the opposition said it would challenge, showed a narrow victory for him with 51.4 percent of votes cast in favour.

Earlier that day, a defiant Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan denounced the West's "crusader mentality" after European monitors criticized a referendum to grant him sweeping new powers, won with a narrow victory laying bare the nation's divisions.

http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.783894
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

:facepalm2:

"Congratulations (Fidel, Saddam, Kim Jong-un....) on winning re-election with 100% of the vote! Good on you!"

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Erdogan cheats his way into even more power than any Turkish leader since Ataturk...turned the country into a dictatorship and Trump call to give his congratulations?

What's wrong with this picture?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline corbe

it's just a #nevertrump conspiracy, everyone knows that obummer would have called to congratulate him, also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
U.S. President Donald Trump called Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan to congratulate him on winning a referendum expanding his authority, sources in Erdogan's palace said on Monday.

13 dimensional chess?  That's the only thing that makes any sense.

Online kevindavis007

If true, not good.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online DB

I really hope this is fake news...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Well if Trump didn't have a history of heaping praise on brutal dictators we wouldn't have to wonder if it were true.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

so do I!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Turkey voted on Sunday to switch to a presidential system, greatly increasing Erdogan's powers. Unofficial results, which the opposition said it would challenge, showed a narrow victory for him with 51.4 percent of votes cast in favour.

Earlier that day, a defiant Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan denounced the West's "crusader mentality" after European monitors criticized a referendum to grant him sweeping new powers, won with a narrow victory laying bare the nation's divisions.

http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.783894

So ... we're taking this guy's word on faith?  Not thinking so.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

it's just a #nevertrump conspiracy, everyone knows that obummer would have called to congratulate him, also.

of course, but he is supposed to be different than Obummer. sometimes. occasionally. depending on a broken clock.

Offline corbe

Quite a few News Agencies are picking this story up, so far, no denial from the White House.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
sigh...

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-trump-confirms-he-congratulated-erdogan-on-seizing-dictatorial-power-over-turkey/
Breaking! Trump CONFIRMS he congratulated Erdogan on seizing dictatorial power over Turkey!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
13 dimensional chess?  That's the only thing that makes any sense.

Truly. Since M theory only calls for 11 dimensions it does make sense for Trump to add two more dimensions. One for his mouth and one for his ego.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
sigh...

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-trump-confirms-he-congratulated-erdogan-on-seizing-dictatorial-power-over-turkey/
Breaking! Trump CONFIRMS he congratulated Erdogan on seizing dictatorial power over Turkey!

That's actually frightening. Does Trump think that's a good thing?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
sigh...

:silly: :silly: :silly:

trump is a dillard

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So ... we're taking this guy's word on faith?  Not thinking so.

No...its being reported by 5 different news agencies.

But hey... enjoy your denial of reality...easier than accepting the truth.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
HEY WTF! You gots a Twitter account???

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

@Weird_T_Figure :)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

TBR does

The Briefing Room
@Briefing__Room
Support the USO

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I'm the Grizzly Federalist who just follered ya.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

That is good. Post up some of your comments from here and give ole Donny a run for his money.  :laugh:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
TBR does

The Briefing Room
@Briefing__Room

OK. I admit it. I'm one of your followers. (hangs head)  :laugh: