Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! Susan Rice requested unmasking of incoming Trump administration officials.  (Read 17830 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Yep, pizza.
Dammit I ordered take and bake the other day. I thought I was okay to do that now. I just want a @#$#%# large Hawaiian. I'm not a pervert, I swear.   8888crybaby
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Victoria33

@Cripplecreek
@mystery-ak

Yesterday, a House member on their Intelligence Committee investigating the Russian influence, said he has finally had access to what the chairman has and this House member said he thinks some Trump associates are going to jail.

Cripplecreek, because I am home most of the time, and there is a TV in most rooms of this house which I turn on when I am in these rooms while I am researching/writing on other matters, I hear and see a lot that people with regular lives (like having a job), don't see/hear.  I also have three computers, one in different rooms, so one is always near me so I can type notes about what I am seeing/hearing.  Due to this capability, usually I am on top of what is developing/happening in real time.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek
@mystery-ak

Yesterday, a House member on their Intelligence Committee investigating the Russian influence, said he has finally had access to what the chairman has and this House member said he thinks some Trump associates are going to jail.

Cripplecreek, because I am home most of the time, and there is a TV in most rooms of this house which I turn on when I am in these rooms while I am researching/writing on other matters, I hear and see a lot that people with regular lives (like having a job), don't see/hear.  I also have three computers, one in different rooms, so one is always near me so I can type notes about what I am seeing/hearing.  Due to this capability, usually I am on top of what is developing/happening in real time.

I'm in the same boat working on the computer all day. I tend to avoid news networks but despite the disparaging comments about twitter its actually quite good for keeping tabs on the news from around the world.

As far as people going to jail I would say Manafort will definitely face major charges and he won't go quietly. I see Roger Stone basically told Alex Jones that Jared Kushner is a mole inside the white house feeding Joe Scarborough info via text message every day.

This is the shakiest administration we've ever seen. One card will bring the whole thing down.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@Cripplecreek
@mystery-ak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIfcMHpINKY

"Command Center"?    It's a basement!         :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Mr. Heinlen could not be any more correct! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

Susan Rice: What’s Past is Prologue

By Wm. P. Fitzhenry  |  April 5, 2017, 11:15am  |  @wpatrickf

<..snip..>

For the past eight years, Republicans have loudly condemned lawlessness by Obama officials, not the least of which is former Sec. of State Clinton. They have held Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, issued subpoenas for appearance which were ignored, and have subpoenaed documents from the FBI which were never honored.

To be sure, Rep. Jason Chaffetz R-U has referred Brian Pagliano to Attorney General Jeff Sessions (Hot Air):
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions today asking Sessions to consider convening a grand jury or bringing charges against Hillary Clinton’s former IT guy, Bryan Pagliano. Pagliano was subpoenaed to testify before the committee last year but refused to appear on two occasions. After the second refusal, the Oversight Committee voted to hold Pagliano in contempt.
To date, it appears Mr. Pagliano has not been indicted, nor arrested for his “contumacious conduct”. There has been no word from the DOJ on this matter.

Rep. Lamar Smith R-Texas, House Science Committee Chairman threatened Platte River with the same contempt charges for ignoring his committee’s subpoenas. (Press Release Oct 28, 2016)

Throughout the investigation of the security of former Secretary Clinton’s private server, the committee’s inquiries have been met with resistance and obstruction by companies and organizations associated with former Secretary Clinton. Given this reasoning, I recently announced that the committee intends to hold her private server company, Platte River Networks, in contempt of Congress.

Chairman Smith goes further to explain how his committee has been stymied:

Background: On Oct. 20, Smith announced plans to hold the company that set up and maintained former Secretary Clinton’s private server, Platte River Networks, in contempt of Congress. At a Sept. 28 House Judiciary Committee hearing, Rep. Smith urged FBI Director James Comey to reopen the FBI’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server. On Sept. 20, Rep. Smith issued a subpoena to FBI Director Comey for documents and information related to the security of Clinton’s private email account and server. The Committee requested these documents in a Sept. 9 letter. Director Comey has failed to produce any documents pursuant to the previous request. On Aug. 22, Smith issued subpoenas to the three companies who maintain former Secretary Clinton’s private server with the support of U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the U.S. Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, after the companies failed to comply with the Science Committee’s voluntary request for documents and interviews.
The Clinton’s roam free, as do their sycophants from both State and the foundation. There are too many alleged offenses to list, but one would be amiss to not list one of the most grievous. To wit: at least 20% of US uranium ore is now owned and/or controlled by Russia. There doesn’t even seem to be any effort to reclaim one of our most valued natural assets.

The only possible reason for the continued contempt Democrats and liberals hold for Republican lawmakers, and one of the primary reasons they continue to obfuscate truth, obstruct process, and coordinate almost daily attacks against both Republicans in Congress and the Administration is they simply neither respect nor fear the Grand Old Party.

To be fair, one can hardly blame them. Time after time, various GOP officials rush in front of the cameras, trumpet pious sound bites, then proceed to do exactly not one damn thing.

William Shakespeare’s Antonio in The Tempest Act II Scene 1 perfectly sums up the current Republican / Democrat dynamic:

Whereof what’s past is prologue, what to come
 In yours and my discharge.”
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. As the prologue is to a play, so history has set the stage for the present. Liberals have shown no reluctance to lawlessness in furthering their agenda, but instead appear willing to escalate it. It is high time for senior Republican lawmakers in concert with the Attorney General to deliver justice which as been denied for far too long.

http://theresurgent.com/susan-rice-whats-past-is-prologue/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

@Cripplecreek

Just saw on CNN, Steve Bannon has been removed from the National Security Counsel.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 04:09:01 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek

Just saw on CNN, Steve Bannon has been removed from the Security Counsel.

The only reason they would remove someone like this is because they don't trust them for some reason.......... But this administration is squeaky clean.  :silly:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The only reason they would remove someone like this is because they don't trust them for some reason.......... But this administration is squeaky clean.  :silly:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't....

When Bannon's position on the NSC was first announced, people said it was a mistake to have a political guy on there, and hoped he would be removed.  Now, Trump did exactly what people said he should do, and that's being taken as a sign that something was wrong.

That is not saying that the Administration is "squeaky clean", or that there might not be some other reason for Bannon to be removed.  But to claim that is the "only reason", as if that has somehow been proven already, is just ridiculous.

Sentence first, verdict afterwards, eh?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 04:20:38 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If it is not illegal now for the powers that be to eavesdrop on private American citizens with no apparent reason of national security, then disseminate raw intel in order to damage them, either politically or otherwise, it should damn well be.
It IS against the law. Those trying to discredit the reporting, are desperately obsessed by the anti-Trump infection.

Like denial with addicts and alcoholics. If you are really conservative, Trump is not the problem; democrats ARE the problem.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Susan Rice: What’s Past is Prologue

By Wm. P. Fitzhenry  |  April 5, 2017, 11:15am  |  @wpatrickf

<..snip..>

For the past eight years, Republicans have loudly condemned lawlessness by Obama officials, not the least of which is former Sec. of State Clinton. They have held Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, issued subpoenas for appearance which were ignored, and have subpoenaed documents from the FBI which were never honored.

To be sure, Rep. Jason Chaffetz R-U has referred Brian Pagliano to Attorney General Jeff Sessions (Hot Air):To date, it appears Mr. Pagliano has not been indicted, nor arrested for his “contumacious conduct”. There has been no word from the DOJ on this matter.

Rep. Lamar Smith R-Texas, House Science Committee Chairman threatened Platte River with the same contempt charges for ignoring his committee’s subpoenas. (Press Release Oct 28, 2016)
Chairman Smith goes further to explain how his committee has been stymied:
The Clinton’s roam free, as do their sycophants from both State and the foundation. There are too many alleged offenses to list, but one would be amiss to not list one of the most grievous. To wit: at least 20% of US uranium ore is now owned and/or controlled by Russia. There doesn’t even seem to be any effort to reclaim one of our most valued natural assets.

The only possible reason for the continued contempt Democrats and liberals hold for Republican lawmakers, and one of the primary reasons they continue to obfuscate truth, obstruct process, and coordinate almost daily attacks against both Republicans in Congress and the Administration is they simply neither respect nor fear the Grand Old Party.

To be fair, one can hardly blame them. Time after time, various GOP officials rush in front of the cameras, trumpet pious sound bites, then proceed to do exactly not one damn thing.

William Shakespeare’s Antonio in The Tempest Act II Scene 1 perfectly sums up the current Republican / Democrat dynamic:
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. As the prologue is to a play, so history has set the stage for the present. Liberals have shown no reluctance to lawlessness in furthering their agenda, but instead appear willing to escalate it. It is high time for senior Republican lawmakers in concert with the Attorney General to deliver justice which as been denied for far too long.

http://theresurgent.com/susan-rice-whats-past-is-prologue/

EXCELLENT post!  888high58888

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Cripplecreek
@mystery-ak

Why not mention who that House member is? 

It's Joaquin Castro, Liberal Democrat from Texas.  He's the same guy who called for Trump to be impeached over the refugee order -- the very first Democrat to call for impeachment. He has been consistently saying/doing anything he possibly can to weaken the new GOP Administration.  So if you want to accept as gospel his spin on what he has seen...I just don't get it.

Of all the people in D.C., why in the world would you trust him?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 04:26:41 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

You claimed, maybe on another thread, that he got his clearance pulled. Have you sourced that yet?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It IS against the law. Those trying to discredit the reporting, are desperately obsessed by the anti-Trump infection.

Like denial with addicts and alcoholics. If you are really conservative, Trump is not the problem; democrats ARE the problem.

They're both problems just in different ways and to different degrees.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You claimed, maybe on another thread, that he got his clearance pulled. Have you sourced that yet?

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-reportedly-removed-from-national-security-council-in-reorganization.html

In this article, it specifically says he retained his security clearance.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
@Cripplecreek
@mystery-ak

"Some Trump associates are going to jail" hah hah You mean to hang out with Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes? I'll believe that when I see it. Leftists ALWAYS express their own morbid fantasies as likelihoods. Coincidentally, so do many militant anti-Trumpsters (not that Victoria is one of those).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 04:34:28 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-reportedly-removed-from-national-security-council-in-reorganization.html

In this article, it specifically says he retained his security clearance.

Yep. If I had gotten something so wrong, I would go ahead and own it for the sake of my own integrity.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@Cripplecreek
@mystery-ak

Wow. You are therefore the self-proclaimed master of data collection. Congratulations. TVs and computers in every room.

My college educated mother watches CNN and MSNBC 24/7 and is completely brainwashed with liberalism now at age 92.

Information saturation and repetition is part of communist indoctrination practice.

Quantity does NOT equal quality.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek

Just saw on CNN, Steve Bannon has been removed from the National Security Counsel.

@Victoria33

It just gets better and better.

They put Bannon on the Security Council to keep an eye on Flynn because they apparently didn't trust Flynn.

A White House official said that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-05/bannon-removed-from-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup

Offline Right_in_Virginia

...because I am home most of the time, and there is a TV in most rooms of this house which I turn on when I am in these rooms while I am researching/writing on other matters, I hear and see a lot that people with regular lives (like having a job), don't see/hear.  I also have three computers, one in different rooms, so one is always near me so I can type notes about what I am seeing/hearing.  Due to this capability, usually I am on top of what is developing/happening in real time.

Forgive my candor in advance @Victoria33 ... but spewing back what you hear/read is from different from understanding what you are seeing through those three computer screens.  Let's just say I am unimpressed with your ability/willingness to think beyond the propaganda you are wallowing in.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Forgive my candor in advance @Victoria33 ... but spewing back what you hear/read is from different from understanding what you are seeing through those three computer screens.  Let's just say I am unimpressed with your ability/willingness to think beyond the propaganda you are wallowing in.
I'll forgive you, but that was disgusting.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Why? @Idaho_Cowboy
Coming from the one ran the Trump puka bin and censored the bejeesus out of everything there. I thought it would be obvious. Perhaps you should give folks a pass for wallowing in what they want to hear, as should I; it's only human.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:13:32 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Coming from the one ran the Trump puka bin and censored the bejeesus out of everything there. I thought it would be obvious. Perhaps you should give folks a pass for wallowing in what they want to hear, as should I; it's only human.

All true! Every word! But that does not mean she is wrong about this!

- J. R. R. Tolkien