Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! Susan Rice requested unmasking of incoming Trump administration officials.  (Read 17996 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Re: CNN's Lemon calls Susan Rice story a 'diversion'
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2017, 11:01:56 pm »
If someone wants to make the world a better place...join the Peace Corps...be a Missionary for your church...Journalism School isn't the place to do that.

Some of these people I see on TV today I wonder how the hell they walk and chew bubble gum at the same time much less edit and produce a 2 minute news report.

You just defended CNN.  Would also like to defend Maggie Haberman of the NYT?
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Since when has CNN ever had any credibility on anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2017, 11:06:56 pm »
You are anchored on some unusual concepts.

CNN is corrupt to the core.  Don Lemon just stated the network will be WILLFULLY blind to the facts.

And Valerie Jarrett's daughter works there.  If the facts are the cards in a deck, CNN is playing with about 13 cards...

Also in case you were hoping 60 Minutes might do an expose on the story you can go ahead and forget it, since Susan Rice's husband produces the show.

Offline LonestarDream

I wonder if this is a smoking gun or if she is being used as a scapegoat for others?  Note: this seems to be a very different issue than wiretapping at this point. This is intelligence gathering but the question of legality is different in the two cases.

It is wiretapping on steroids!!!  Traditional wire tapping would be limited to Trump Tower.

The NSA can collect surveillance on any device, any time.  We still dont know the full enemies list of Obama.  Did Cruz overseas?  How about Romney...?

Good find on the article AB

@AbaraXas

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2017, 11:17:59 pm »
You just defended CNN.  Would also like to defend Maggie Haberman of the NYT?

No I defended journalism as a whole from someone who's most intelligent comment in their entire time on this website has been "winning".

You want to do the exact same thing you'd bash Liberals for doing...and probably have in the past...which is trash a news outlet because you don't like how they report a story. 

Congratulations you're no different now than the Liberals you despise.

Hope you're proud of yourself.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LonestarDream

CNN has its defenders here. 

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2017, 11:28:58 pm »
You dont like winning, I see.

There have been many comments made here by me.  Check out my posting history.

You just willfully stated a falsehood.  See my posts on Gomory and economics for example.

No I defended journalism as a whole from someone who's most intelligent comment in their entire time on this website has been "winning".

You want to do the exact same thing you'd bash Liberals for doing...and probably have in the past...which is trash a news outlet because you don't like how they report a story. 

Congratulations you're no different now than the Liberals you despise.

Hope you're proud of yourself.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:29:30 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

First five hours of any breaking disaster. They invariably have the best coverage of any major media in any english speaking market.

After about 5 hours, repetition, agenda and BS become more important than facts. That's when their credibility flies out the window.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2017, 11:30:43 pm »
You haven't posted anything of substance or importance in the almost 12 months I've been here.

You should try it some time.

Actually, his posts have more substance than yours.

Offline LonestarDream

First five hours of any breaking disaster. They invariably have the best coverage of any major media in any english speaking market.

After about 5 hours, repetition, agenda and BS become more important than facts. That's when their credibility flies out the window.

Obama's wire taps are a breaking disaster. 

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2017, 11:32:38 pm »
What's sad is that...unlike most of the Liberal hacks on TV these days...Lemon actually does have a degree in journalism and has worked his entire career in television.

He's not another Chris Matthews...Rachel Maddow or Anderson Cooper who only pretend to be journalists.

This is where you defended CNN FWIW.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Obama's wire taps are a breaking disaster.

And the 5 hour deadline was up weeks ago.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Only if it is a natural disaster.  Anything with any sort of political component is spun far leftward instantly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

We're coming to consensus here.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Excellent point. And very true.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

Excellent point. And very true.

Agree.  In breaking disasters, CNN still has the best coverage.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Do you believe Pizzagate is real? Cernovich still does.

I know i'm going to regret this,   but what evidence have you seen to convince yourself that there is nothing to Pizzagate?   

From what I've seen of the issue,  it certainly smells like something is there. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
From what I've seen of the issue,  it certainly smells like something is there.

Yep, pizza.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #243 on: April 05, 2017, 01:48:13 am »
It's a stupid question that deserved the short answer it got.

They are still just as legitimate of a news source as Fox Drudge or Breitbart.

Tying to delegitimize a news outlet because you don't like it's slant on the news is stupid.  We used to mock the Liberals when they asked the same questions about Conservative news sources.  We were all outraged every time Obama bashed Fox.

Now suddenly because Orange Julius is in office that kind of Liberal idiocy is cheered?  Please give me a break.

The only insult is to the intelligence of most of the members here that have to even read a silly question like that.

You are a very strange conservative.  I have been hammering about the lying the Networks do since 1992 when they lied Clinton into office.  (Six months of generating fake economic bad news to play into Carville's political strategy of "it's the economy stupid.")   

The Media is not credible.   They are blatant and obnoxious liars for liberal causes.   They deliberately omit stories which hurt Liberal causes,   and they are pretty much a propaganda arm of the Democrat party. 

If you've done even a slight amount of research on the media,   you know that they are deep in bed with Democrat party officials.   Literally.   If they are not blood relatives of Democrat office holders,  they are married to them.   

The currently existing media is the greatest threat this nation has ever faced,  because they have a trillion dollar broadcasting infrastructure that they use to manipulate voters into supporting Democrat/Liberal policies and office holders. 

No,  CNN is not credible,   it is a f***ing pack of liars configured as a pretend news organization.   Questioning the credibility of CNN is not "dumb."   Asserting that they have any credibility is what is dumb. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #244 on: April 05, 2017, 01:51:48 am »
And Susan Rice is married to an ABC executive.

And Ben Rhodes is a brother of a CBS executive.  Intelligence on these matters should be gauged by the obvious nexus of collusion going on.

You are a very strange conservative.  I have been hammering about the lying the Networks do since 1992 when they lied Clinton into office.  (Six months of generating fake economic bad news to play into Carville's political strategy of "it's the economy stupid.")   

The Media is not credible.   They are blatant and obnoxious liars for liberal causes.   They deliberately omit stories which hurt Liberal causes,   and they are pretty much a propaganda arm of the Democrat party. 

If you've done even a slight amount of research on the media,   you know that they are deep in bed with Democrat party officials.   Literally.   If they are not blood relatives of Democrat office holders,  they are married to them.   

The currently existing media is the greatest threat this nation has ever faced,  because they have a trillion dollar broadcasting infrastructure that they use to manipulate voters into supporting Democrat/Liberal policies and office holders. 

No,  CNN is not credible,   it is a f***ing pack of liars configured as a pretend news organization.   Questioning the credibility of CNN is not "dumb."   Asserting that they have any credibility is what is dumb.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #245 on: April 05, 2017, 02:01:10 am »
And Susan Rice is married to an ABC executive.

And Ben Rhodes is a brother of a CBS executive.  Intelligence on these matters should be gauged by the obvious nexus of collusion going on.

The "control center"  of the networks is New York.   This is the headquarters for many of them  and their staff are hired from the local talent pool.   

I looked up the vote tallys for the City of New York.   Except for Long Island,  New York voted for Obama at 89%.    Let that sink in for a moment.   89% of the voters in New York voted for Barack Obama. 

The Janitor that sweeps the floor at ABC News is an Obama voter.   The hairdressers and makeup people at CBS are Obama voters.   The People who sell hotdogs on the corner near the newsrooms are Obama voters.   

Did I mention that "journalists"   are generally much more liberal than the average citizen?   It is a near certainty that virtually the entire staff of all the network news agencies voted for Barack Obama.   

And some people think these loons are objective? 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LonestarDream

Susan Rice’s White House Unmasking: A Watergate-style Scandal
« Reply #246 on: April 05, 2017, 02:03:27 am »
 The criminal law also has another good rule of thumb: Consciousness of guilt is best proved by false exculpatory statements. :smokin:  That’s a genre in which Susan Rice has rich experience. Two weeks ago, she was asked in an interview about allegations by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R., Calif.) that the Obama administration had unmasked Trump-team members. “I know nothing about this,” Rice replied. “I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446415/susan-rice-unmasking-trump-campaign-members-obama-administration-fbi-cia-nsa

Offline LonestarDream

Offline LonestarDream

Re: Susan Rice’s White House Unmasking: A Watergate-style Scandal
« Reply #248 on: April 05, 2017, 02:11:49 am »
The second point is that, while not a pillar of rectitude, Ms. Rice is not an idiot. Besides being shrewd, she was a highly involved, highly informed consumer of intelligence, and a key Obama political collaborator. Unlike the casual reader, she would have known who the Trump-team players were without needing to have their identities unmasked. Do you really think her purpose in demanding that names be revealed was to enhance her understanding of intelligence about the activities and intentions of foreign targets? Seriously? I’m betting it was so that others down the dissemination chain could see the names of Trump associates — names the investigating agencies that originally collected the information had determined not to unmask. Third, and finally, let’s consider the dissemination chain Rice had in mind. The most telling remark that former Obama deputy defense secretary Evelyn Farkas made in her now-infamous MSNBC interview was the throw-away line at the end: “That’s why you have all the leaking.”
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 02:12:52 am by LonestarDream »

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #249 on: April 05, 2017, 02:20:06 am »
I was there.  Upper East Side.  I voted for the Candidate on the CONSERVATIVE ticket (Trump)

So I voted 'Third Party' lol.  They are like zombies when they vote, the donks.

I looked up the vote tallys for the City of New York.   Except for Long Island,  New York voted for Obama at 89%.    Let that sink in for a moment.   89% of the voters in New York voted for Barack Obama. 

The Janitor that sweeps the floor at ABC News is an Obama voter.   The hairdressers and makeup people at CBS are Obama voters.   The People who sell hotdogs on the corner near the newsrooms are Obama voters.   

And some people think these loons are objective?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 02:20:42 am by LonestarDream »