Author Topic: Trump waving the LGBT rainbow flag  (Read 22048 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Trump waving the LGBT rainbow flag
« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2016, 06:18:21 pm »
                           NY Values, Sen. Cruz tried to warn us about
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2016, 06:18:45 pm »
I don't know why this should surprise anyone, wasn't it pointed out a few weeks ago that Trump had his LGBT (or some order of those letters) tee-shirts for sale at his web site. This is the fellow that invited Bruce Jenner to use whatever restroom he wanted in his own Trump plaza.

Trump is a NY liberal, always has been, always will be.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:30:34 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2016, 06:19:56 pm »
It's coming around again - it must. If homosexuality is made 'normal', then so too, necessarily, their means of recruitment.

@DiogenesLamp
@mirraflake @driftdiver

@roamer_1

Homosexuality IS the Normal now.   Those who speak otherwise are condemned in the public square.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2016, 06:21:17 pm »
Trump isn't going to appoint Conservative judges.

@txradioguy @DiogenesLamp

There is a better chance of Trump appointing Conservative judges then of Hillary appointing anything other than radical left wing judges.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2016, 06:26:58 pm »
And why not say, just as some people slanderously claim we say, "Let us do what is evil so that good may come"? Their condemnation is deserved! -Romans 3:8

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2016, 06:30:56 pm »
@roamer_1

Homosexuality IS the Normal now.   Those who speak otherwise are condemned in the public square.

Oh, I know - I am speaking to the next logical step - What comes next is pedophilia - or rather MORE pedophilia - Was a time not long ago that the age of consent came with adulthood... Or at the claim of independence.

Now it is generally 15 on the books, and effectively 13 wrt actual prosecution.
I am not as aware of statutory charges - But I would imagine that too has slipped.

Soon enough a 21 year old will be able to shop elementary schools, and parents will not be able to do a damn thing about it.

It's coming... sure as can be.

@driftdiver
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:32:18 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2016, 06:31:59 pm »

There is a better chance of Trump appointing Conservative judges then of Hillary appointing anything other than radical left wing judges.

There is nothing in Donny's history to lend credence to your claim.

Too many assumptions by Trump supporters as well.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:32:31 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2016, 06:36:19 pm »

So now we have accepted the belief that the Executive APPOINTS judges as he so desires without any confirmation of the Senate?

Anyone Trump nominates is going to have to be a liberal to get a 'win' from the Democrats.  Not a snowball's chance on the sun that a Conservative ever gets confirmed and seated to the courts from this point forward.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #158 on: November 01, 2016, 06:40:52 pm »
If you had stopped typing after the first five words of your reply, it would have been concise, insightful and..........perfect!
@musiclady

Are you saying I'm verbose, @GtHawk ?  :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2016, 06:43:07 pm »
Am I supposed to be upset about this?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:43:33 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2016, 06:48:17 pm »
Are you saying I'm verbose, @GtHawk ?  :dx1:
After forty years of marriage I know a trap when I see one. :whistle:
@musiclady
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:48:39 pm by GtHawk »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #161 on: November 01, 2016, 06:49:26 pm »
So now we have accepted the belief that the Executive APPOINTS judges as he so desires without any confirmation of the Senate?

Anyone Trump nominates is going to have to be a liberal to get a 'win' from the Democrats.  Not a snowball's chance on the sun that a Conservative ever gets confirmed and seated to the courts from this point forward.

@INVAR

One thing you can certainly find here is an argument.   I used 'appoint' because the other poster used appoint.

Regardless, it is uncommon for people the President nominates to not be confirmed by the Senate.  But hey rather then discussing the point of the response you can go off on a tangent.

It keeps things so much more exciting and enjoyable.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #162 on: November 01, 2016, 06:50:53 pm »
Oh, I know - I am speaking to the next logical step - What comes next is pedophilia - or rather MORE pedophilia - Was a time not long ago that the age of consent came with adulthood... Or at the claim of independence.

Now it is generally 15 on the books, and effectively 13 wrt actual prosecution.
I am not as aware of statutory charges - But I would imagine that too has slipped.

Soon enough a 21 year old will be able to shop elementary schools, and parents will not be able to do a damn thing about it.

It's coming... sure as can be.

@driftdiver

And they'll be able to 'identify' as 'trangenerational,' which means as long as they feel 13 y/o, they are, and they can date middle school girls.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2016, 06:57:37 pm »
And they'll be able to 'identify' as 'trangenerational,' which means as long as they feel 13 y/o, they are, and they can date middle school girls.
Just wait till this guy grows up and gets to start dating.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2016, 07:14:17 pm »
Trump will not appoint liberal judges because liberal judges are always anti business.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #165 on: November 01, 2016, 07:16:16 pm »
@INVAR

One thing you can certainly find here is an argument.   I used 'appoint' because the other poster used appoint.

Regardless, it is uncommon for people the President nominates to not be confirmed by the Senate.  But hey rather then discussing the point of the response you can go off on a tangent.

It keeps things so much more exciting and enjoyable.

Words mean things, and when I see the word 'appoint' when used to sell Trump, I'm alarmed. 

I am unclear as to whether or not advise and consent is optional in this post-Constitutional whatever-it-is, simply to give the Executive whatever he wants so as to be seen as 'bi-partisan'.

The Democrats have vowed not to permit the confirmation of anyone in the mold of Scalia or any Conservative, and they don't bend much.

Given history - it will be the GOP who bends to the will of the Democrats and cave rather than getting the Democrats to confirm a Conservative to the courts.

IOWs, the selling point for Trump that he will "APPOINT" Conservatives to the court is moot - because it does not work that way by any stretch of reason and reality.

Unless of course everyone is comfortable with the defacto dictatorship already set-up to be exploited.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2016, 07:17:54 pm »
Just wait till this guy grows up and gets to start dating.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

So, you pick out one freak that is representative of .0000000000000000001 of the gay community, which is miniscule by itself.

You do know nearly all gays look upon this guy as a freak?

If you spent some time with gays you would know how backwards your stereotypes are.

@Idaho_Cowboy

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:18:14 pm by mirraflake »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2016, 07:33:29 pm »

All I can tell you, as a father, is that *NO* teenage child is ready to make informed decisions about sex, or love, or morality... not to mention 'gender' (whatever the hell that means now days).

and I would say the very same thing about someone who FEELS they are 'transgenerational'.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2016, 07:39:55 pm »
After forty years of marriage I know a trap when I see one. :whistle:
@musiclady

hehe..........

Been married 40 years myself, and I know how to set 'em.    :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2016, 07:56:59 pm »
So, you pick out one freak that is representative of .0000000000000000001 of the gay community, which is miniscule by itself.

If you spent some time with gays you would know how backwards your stereotypes are.

@Idaho_Cowboy
Yes, yes. I know and I hardly meant to submit him as an example of the gay community. Rather as an example of the length of depravity the PC liberal culture is willing to embrace.

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #170 on: November 01, 2016, 08:19:52 pm »
Trump will not appoint liberal judges because liberal judges are always anti business.

You keep telling yourself that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #171 on: November 01, 2016, 08:22:21 pm »

@Idaho_Cowboy

@mirraflake @Idaho_Cowboy

If nearly all gays look upon this guy as a freak why are they not speaking out against him?  Why are they instead fighting to allow him access to our children, to whatever gender bathroom he feels like going into that day and so forth?

If nearly all gays are normal why are the Pride parades so popular?  Why are the Pride parades so full of depravity?   Why do they take children to these parades where there is public nudity, public masturbation, and worse?

Really I'd like to know why 'normal' people find this kind of behavior to be ok.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #172 on: November 01, 2016, 08:23:11 pm »
You keep telling yourself that.

@txradioguy
@mirraflake

Is there another choice at this point?   A choice of someone who can win the office of President.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #173 on: November 01, 2016, 08:25:37 pm »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #174 on: November 01, 2016, 08:30:17 pm »

@Idaho_Cowboy

My wife and I are in a business that comes into frequent contact with many in the gay community. Like any other demographic some I get along with, some I like and some I do not. BUT my experience has been that the gays I know are much more likely to have other serious personality issues - narcissism, schizophrenia, anger management, depression.

In fact, it is hard for me to name more than one or two out of dozens that was otherwise well adjusted by typical standards.

Anecdotal, but I believe representative of the community as a whole. JMO.