Author Topic: Pence says Trump campaign will release evidence 'before the day is out' to prove groping accusers are lying  (Read 13249 times)

Offline sinkspur

There is not one creditable account of Trump ever sexually assaulting anyone. NOT ONE.

Except that we have Trump saying, in his own words, that this is how he treats women.  So why would you not believe these women when they say he treated them exactly the way he says he does?

Sorry.  Can't have an abuser in the White House.  We didn't know Bill Clinton was until he was elected.  But we can damned sure stop another one.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jpsb

I have. In depth. So in addition to destroying this country with your failed attempt to elect a liberal, you'll also share responsibility for destroying the planet as well. The actions of Trump supporters trashing the conservative that could have easily beaten Hillary will have resulted in predictable consequences.

You are helping to elect the most evil corrupt person to ever hold high office in this country. "by their fruits you shall know them", enjoy president Hillary.

Online DB

You are helping to elect the most evil corrupt person to ever hold high office in this country. "by their fruits you shall know them", enjoy president Hillary.

"by their fruits you shall know them"

The irony...

Offline jpsb

Except that we have Trump saying, in his own words, that this is how he treats women.  So why would you not believe these women when they say he treated them exactly the way he says he does?

Sorry.  Can't have an abuser in the White House.  We didn't know Bill Clinton was until he was elected.  But we can damned sure stop another one.

I'm thru arguing with the delusional NeverTrumpers, from now on all I have to say to them is ENJOY PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON yall helped elected her so yall own her. Hillary is all on you.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:38:00 am by jpsb »

HonestJohn

One and a half hours to go till Saturday.

Has the Trump campaign released evidence proving the groping accusers are lying?

Wingnut

I'm thru arguing with the delusional NeverTrumpers, from now on all I have to say to them is ENJOY PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON yall helped elected her so yall own her. Hillary is all on you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
One and a half hours to go till Saturday.

Has the Trump campaign released evidence proving the groping accusers are lying?

They did, it backfired. Did you see the other thread about their witness?

Offline jpsb

"by their fruits you shall know them"

The irony...

Enjoy Hillary as president, I am doing everything I can to prevent President Hillary, the NeverTrumpers are doing everything they can to prevent Trump from being POTUS well it is going to be either Hillary or Trump, if you are actively campaigning against Trump you are in effective campaigning for Hillary. And that's a fact Jack, so yes "by their fruits you shall know them."

HonestJohn

They did, it backfired. Did you see the other thread about their witness?

Yes, but that wasn't evidence for Trump.  That was more ammo *AGAINST* Trump.

Offline sinkspur

Nope.  We're not voting for her.  YOU got Trump nominated.  YOU own Trump. 

We told you this is what was going to happen, but you didn't listen. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DB

Hillary was going to be the next president when Trump was nominated. The mistake was nominating him. The blame lies with those who voted for him. It was obvious this was coming but they had to do it anyway for a shiny "new wall" that he wasn't going to build. Well now comes the consequences. They can't be escaped. If you voted for him, go look in the mirror, you gave us Hillary. If you didn't vote for him, then don't blame us that still refuse to vote for him.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's pure hypocrisy that all of the people pointing things out about something Ann or someone has said, ignores what the Clintonians have said about Catholics, Latinos, Blacks and so on.

And of course, women.

It largely shows the accusations to be a big joke.

Politically motivated, oh, RR was accused too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

yea, but both Trump and Pence bragged about it being the ultimate evidence and final proof and they released it...

..and bam, all it did was implicate Trump in association with a pedophile child trafficker. Even if loosely, by him bringing it up, that will cement it.

It ended up not prove the accusers lying, it was probably the dumbest moment in this entire campaign cycle.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,229735.0.html

Online DB

Hence, backfired.

Oceander

It's pure hypocrisy that all of the people pointing things out about something Ann or someone has said, ignores what the Clintonians have said about Catholics, Latinos, Blacks and so on.

And of course, women.

It largely shows the accusations to be a big joke.

Politically motivated, oh, RR was accused too.

/snicker

Some people just cannot climb down from the tree they backed themselves into, no matter how painful it gets.

Offline jpsb

Nope.  We're not voting for her.  YOU got Trump nominated.  YOU own Trump. 

We told you this is what was going to happen, but you didn't listen.

Enjoy President Hillary, enjoy WW3.

Mikhail Gorbachev warns world is at 'dangerous point' amid US-Russian face off over Syria
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 03:01:22 am by jpsb »

Oceander

Enjoy Hillary as president, I am doing everything I can to prevent President Hillary, the NeverTrumpers are doing everything they can to prevent Trump from being POTUS well it is going to be either Hillary or Trump, if you are actively campaigning against Trump you are in effective campaigning for Hillary. And that's a fact Jack, so yes "by their fruits you shall know them."

You nominated Donald Trump, that means you, you and your fellow bleep, are SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for President Hillary Clinton.  We told you, before the primaries, that he would not, that he could not, beat Clinton, but you wouldn't listen; you listened instead to your fear, your hatred, and your spite, and you let an orange-faced pied piper lead you astray.

No, the only people responsible for President Hillary Clinton are Trump's followers.

Screw you and the horse you rode in on.

Online DB

Did you vote for Trump in the primary?

Oceander

We won't, but thanks for forcing her on us, jacka$$.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline jpsb

You nominated Donald Trump, that means you, you and your fellow bleep, are SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for President Hillary Clinton.  We told you, before the primaries, that he would not, that he could not, beat Clinton, but you wouldn't listen; you listened instead to your fear, your hatred, and your spite, and you let an orange-faced pied piper lead you astray.

No, the only people responsible for President Hillary Clinton are Trump's followers.

Screw you and the horse you rode in on.

Enjoy President Hillary. I wonder how many Marxists Hillary will appoint to the Supreme Court?

Online DB

Enjoy President Hillary. I wonder how many Marxists Hillary will appoint to the Supreme Court?

Did you vote for Trump in the primary?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Fine elect Hillary, you deserve her.

They are total hypocrites, The Democratic Party is the historical home of the Klan, prove themselves race-baiters or racists every day, exploiting strife, not a peep from the peanut gallery on this.

Their sacrament of abortion, kills blacks 5 times the rate of whites; black pro-lifers (like Rev. Childress in NYC) say they are more effective than Jim Crow laws and all of that in the past.

Online DB

They are total hypocrites, The Democratic Party is the historical home of the Klan, prove themselves race-baiters or racists every day, exploiting strife, not a peep from the peanut gallery on this.

Their sacrament of abortion, kills blacks 5 times the rate of whites; black pro-lifers (like Rev. Childress in NYC) say they are more effective than Jim Crow laws and all of that in the past.

FU. Trump has donated big bucks to Planned Parenthood and Hillary. None of us have.

Offline jpsb

FU. Trump has donated big bucks to Planned Parenthood and Hillary. None of us have.

You should back up that assertion with some documentation. Trump is pro life, Hillary is not.