Author Topic: Pence says Trump campaign will release evidence 'before the day is out' to prove groping accusers are lying  (Read 13310 times)

Offline DB

You should back up that assertion with some documentation. Trump is pro life, Hillary is not.

What? Trump has said he'd donated to both Planned Parenthood and Hillary. It is common knowledge.

As far as Trump being "pro life", only in words, not deeds. Remember that "by their fruits you shall know them" you brought up? Well those things are among his "fruits" he's given the world. The sand must be pretty deep where your sticking your head.

Online corbe

You should back up that assertion with some documentation. Trump is pro life, Hillary is not.

@jpsb
   He said in the second republican debate 'planned parenthood does wonderful things for women', but I wouldn't expect a trumpster to hear or comprehend that, it just doesn't glow orange.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

@jpsb
   He said in the second republican debate 'planned parenthood does wonderful things for women', but I wouldn't expect a trumpster to hear or comprehend that, it just doesn't glow orange.

I'm beginning to think that Trump has forced at least one woman to get an abortion over his lifetime.     Perhaps they have proof of that, but they are keeping their powder dry on it.   But I wouldn't be shocked in the least.

Online corbe

Here's your proof, if that even matters to you.

"Millions of millions of women -- cervical cancer, breast cancer -- are helped by Planned Parenthood," Trump said on the CNN debate stage in Houston. "I would defund it because I'm pro-life, but millions of women are helped by Planned Parenthood."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/25/politics/donald-trump-defends-planned-parenthood-republican-debate/index.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

What? Trump has said he'd donated to both Planned Parenthood and Hillary. It is common knowledge.

As far as Trump being "pro life", only in words, not deeds. Remember that "by their fruits you shall know them" you brought up? Well those things are among his "fruits" he's given the world. The sand must be pretty deep where your sticking your head.

Donald Trump pledging pro-life goals, seeks permanent prohibition on taxpayer spending on abortions

Trump is pro life, your candidate, Hillary I presume , is not.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 03:39:46 am by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

You got a problem with screening for beast, cervical cancer?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Are you also defending Planned Parenthood?  Look into the mirror and see what you have become.

Offline DB

Yes. Show me where that's is in the scope of the federal government's duties under the constitution. You don't have a problem with big unconstitutional government as long as it does what you want it to it seems.

And when the government provides money to Planned Parenthood for that, that allows them to spend more on abortions.

Offline DB

Offline jpsb

Yes. Show me where that's is in the scope of the federal government's duties under the constitution. You don't have a problem with big unconstitutional government as long as it does what you want it to it seems.

And when the government provides money to Planned Parenthood for that, that allows them to spend more on abortions.

Fine enjoy president Hillary and all the Marxists she will appoint to the Supreme Court, enjoy all the radical Muslims president Hillary will bring into the USA, enjoy all the illegals pouring over our southern border.  And as an extra bonus Hillary might even start WW3 over Syria. You earned president Hillary, enjoy it.

Offline DB

Fine enjoy president Hillary and all the Marxists she will appoint to the Supreme Court, enjoy all the radical Muslims president Hillary will bring into the USA, enjoy all the illegals pouring over our southern border.  And as an extra bonus Hillary might even start WW3 over Syria. You earned president Hillary, enjoy it.

Then why did you help assure her victory back in the primary?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Now that is a throw your hands in the air surrender post if I ever saw one. 
jpsb surrenders! 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jpsb

Then why did you help assure her victory back in the primary?
Your choice this election is Hillary, Trump or a Unicorn. Deal with that.

Online roamer_1

Trump is pro life

*nothing* proves him to be pro-life except his own declaration...
And since he lies incessantly, his declaration cannot be trusted.

In the mean time, a whole lifetime declares him pro-choice by his actions.

Offline jpsb

Now that is a throw your hands in the air surrender post if I ever saw one. 
jpsb surrenders!
Yup you win. Yall are going to elect Hillary, I hope you are happy.

Offline DB

You've already elected Hillary. It is too late for any other result. The only unicorn at this point is if she strokes out or for some other reason doesn't make it to Jan 20th.

It is a done deal and you helped do it. Hopefully you learn something as a result.

Why do you suppose Trump spoke to Bill Clinton just prior to announcing his run?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I am not electing Hillary.  Trump is unelectable and always has been.  And no I am not voting for any pedophile.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

Why do you suppose Trump spoke to Bill Clinton just prior to announcing his run?

Doesn't matter.

All that matters is that a NYC liberal was nominated to be the Republican candidate - A man without a *single* conservative principle.

Everyone on the planet knows Conservatives vote their principles. It is utterly predictable that they wouldn't vote for this man.

End of story.

Offline Hoodat

Donald Trump pledging pro-life goals, seeks permanent prohibition on taxpayer spending on abortions

Yet he openly supports giving taxpayer dollars to abortion providers.  Spin it any way you want, but Trump supports subsidizing abortion providers with our tax dollars.  That is not pro-life.  It is not pro-liberty.  It is pro-abortion industry.

August 12, 2015, 11:51 am
Trump defends Planned Parenthood

By Jesse Byrnes

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump defended Planned Parenthood during an interview Tuesday night, doubling down on his remarks that part of the group should be funded.

“They do good things,” Trump said during an interview with Sean Hannity that aired on Fox News.

“There's two Planned Parenthoods, in a way. You have it as an abortion clinic. Now that's actually a fairly small part of what they do, but it’s a brutal part and I'm totally against it,” Trump said.

“They also, however, service women,” Trump said, adding later, “We have to help women. A lot of women are helped. So we have to look at the positives for Planned Parenthood.”

Trump's comments immediately drew fire from anti-abortion-rights advocates, who say that abortion represents a larger portion of what the organization does and that it should be entirely defunded.

The Susan B. Anthony List blasted the billionaire businessman, saying he should have stuck with his remark earlier on Tuesday describing Planned Parenthood as “an abortion factory.”

“Donald Trump completely misleads Americans by repeating tired Planned Parenthood talking points,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, the group's president, said in a statement Wednesday.

Dannenfelser cited Planned Parenthood's annual reports to say that its “abortions are on the rise,” to nearly a million in the past three years, while “non-abortion services have dropped significantly.”

The prominent anti-abortion-rights group initially withheld most of its fire from Trump on Tuesday when he drew heat for saying parts of Planned Parenthood should be funded — a week after saying he supported shutting down the government in order to defund the group in the wake of several undercover videos.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/250936-trump-defends-planned-parenthood

Trump is OK with using taxpayer dollars to pay the rent and utility bills for abortion clinics, hire the staffs for abortion clinics, and pay the salaries of the doctors who will perform the abortions as long as he gets to say that he is against funding abortion.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

You aren't going to shift the blame to us, no matter how hard you try.  Every reasonably educated person in this country knew Trump would be a long shot for the presidency.  Ask one of your liberal friends sometime.  Chances are, they know Hillary is weak, and they also know Trump is a collossal joke and a godsend for the Democratic Party.  Only the trumpkins thought he was a viable candidate, back when there far better options staring them in the face.  But keep pointing the finger if you like.  The whole world is laughing at you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Take a breath.  Planned Parenthood does not screen for beast or breast cancer.  They do not do mammograms or check for cervical cancer.  They supply birth control and abortions.  For anything else, they do referrals.

You know about as much about Planned Parenthood as Trump does..

I've begun to realize that besides being a lying, cheating, suing, incompetent businessman, Trump is just plain dumb.

He cannot form sentences. He does not seem to have a vocabulary beyond maybe a sixth grade level and he constantly does dumb things.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DB

Doesn't matter.

All that matters is that a NYC liberal was nominated to be the Republican candidate - A man without a *single* conservative principle.

Everyone on the planet knows Conservatives vote their principles. It is utterly predictable that they wouldn't vote for this man.

End of story.

Well it doesn't matter much at this point. But it sure is strange as hell.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You've already elected Hillary. It is too late for any other result. The only unicorn at this point is if she strokes out or for some other reason doesn't make it to Jan 20th.

It is a done deal and you helped do it. Hopefully you learn something as a result.

While I will never believe that Trump ran as a stalking horse for Hillary ... he's far too vain for that ... I do believe that Bill Clinton, much smarter man and smarter politician, tried to talk him into running.

Bill knew that Trump could be flattered into running and he knew that Hillary could beat him.

That may not have been the only factor in his run, but it played a part.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

I think Bill is dreading the thought of being "First Man."  He didn't want Hillary to win. 

Online roamer_1

Well it doesn't matter much at this point. But it sure is strange as hell.

I understand and agree - But assigning motive will not change the outcome at all.

It is what it is.