Author Topic: These nice black pastors want to endorse Trump, so CNN’s host has to smear them with ‘Judas’ reference  (Read 483 times)

Offline unknown

These nice black pastors want to endorse Trump, so CNN’s host has to smear them with ‘Judas’ reference

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/07/nice-black-pastors-want-endorse-trump-cnns-host-smear-judas-reference-375939

August 7, 2016
Tom Tillison

You would be hard pressed to find a more biased anchor on cable news than CNN’s Carol Costello and her liberal leanings could not have been more obvious than in an interview with a pastor of a predominantly black North Carolina church that’s endorsing Donald Trump.

Using words scraped from social media, Costello, in effect, likened the black church leader to Judas for holding an event to endorse the GOP nominee.

The CNN anchor told Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries Pastor Thomas Rodgers that “some African-Americans are upset that you’re having this event in support of Mr. Trump.

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/cnns-costello-highlights-judas-smear-against-black-church-endorsing-trump

Costello paused long enough to lay cover for herself, saying: “Which is a low blow, I’ll admit.”

Ya’ think?

She then finished reading the critique, which went on to reference 30 pieces of silver, the price paid to Judas for betraying Jesus Christ:

“I don’t know how much he’s paying you or your church for your endorsement, but whatever it is, it’s equal to 30 pieces of silver.”

The pastor responded by saying the black community “must point fingers at ourselves, not Mr. Trump,” explaining that they’re “suffering catastrophically” because of their own actions that have undermined the family structure.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Dirt for sale

Carol is doing the will of the leader of this world. Blacks are more aware of the duplicity than whites, so they must not be in the least countenanced in their erroneous beliefs. Thirty pieces of silver would hardly pay for a coffee break for either of these actors.