Author Topic: Kasich Confirms Trump Offered Him the VP SLot  (Read 3773 times)

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
Re: Kasich Confirms Trump Offered Him the VP SLot
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2016, 12:55:34 am »
John Kasich is a good man.  Unlike Trump, he doesn't lie, insult, trash those who disagree with him.  He has some policies I don't agree with, but I could have voted for him with a clear conscience. 

I will not vote for Trump with a clear conscience.

I liked him better when he was a congressman.   As governor, he seemed to "grow" in the predictable,  liberal way.  But he is still a ton better than the Orange Blob that Ate the Republican Party. 
Former Republican.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2016, 02:08:25 am »
Kinda sorta.
Someone from the Trump camp called someone in the Kasich camp, but it doesn't appear that Trump called Kasich.
Sad. I liked Kasich back in the 90's, during the Contract with America days.
He's become a bit more centrist than I am comfortable with now.
Still, I 'd vote for him over the 2 running now.

Offline unknown

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2016, 02:17:48 am »

Kasich is one of the most extreme leftist liberal democrat pukes that exist today.

Kasich...    :3:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2016, 02:22:07 am »

Kasich is one of the most extreme leftist liberal democrat pukes that exist today.

As a Trump supporter, your opinion as to what is a "leftist democrat" is absolutely meaningless.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline unknown

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2016, 02:28:25 am »
As a Trump supporter, your opinion as to what is a "leftist democrat" is absolutely meaningless.

Lol

All anyone has to do to see Kasichs leftist liberal democrat puke tendencies is to look at his voting record. It is out there for any thinking person to view.

Kasich. :3:

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2016, 02:32:23 am »
Lol

All anyone has to do to see Kasichs leftist liberal democrat puke tendencies is to look at his voting record. It is out there for any thinking person to view.

Kasich. :3:

And yet, you are a Trump missionary who is much farther to the left than Kasich is, or ever was.

You have no room to be in a discussion like this.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2016, 02:34:12 am »

I disagree.
Kasich is not as liberal as Clinton, Sanders, or Obama.

Offline unknown

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2016, 02:40:31 am »
I disagree.
Kasich is not as liberal as Clinton, Sanders, or Obama.

Ya. Ok, good point. I guess that makes him ok to vote for then.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2016, 02:47:13 am »
Kasich isn't complaining about the electoral college and that alone puts him to the right of Trump. We don't even need to go into who is threatening our allies.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2016, 02:48:34 am »
Ya. Ok, good point. I guess that makes him ok to vote for then.

No, not necessarily, but definitely before the 3 Dems I listed.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2016, 04:06:41 am »
Kasich showed great empathy for the gold star families in the Tapper interview.  He has a folksy manner that would have served him well against Hillary.  Yes he is from the moderate wing, but he would have been a thousand times better than Hillary.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2016, 04:11:48 am »
Kasich showed great empathy for the gold star families in the Tapper interview.  He has a folksy manner that would have served him well against Hillary.  Yes he is from the moderate wing, but he would have been a thousand times better than Hillary.

Yes, he would be, and I am a "Cruzbot".

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2016, 04:20:36 am »
Isn't this Kasich the moron who had a massive confetti drop because he won his own states Primary? Yeah. He's great.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:21:50 am by Frank Cannon »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2016, 08:20:21 am »
Isn't this Kasich the moron who had a massive confetti drop because he won his own states Primary? Yeah. He's great.

Yeah, Keep the jobs at home. Guys who sweep up need work, too.
I suspected if Trump dropped out for whatever reason, Kasich would be the GOPe pick as one of the top 3 in the primaries. The Trumpsters would never vote for Cruz, and Trump himself poisoned that well with his lies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis