Author Topic: Crooked Hillary had a seizure on camera yesterday! WTF – Is this why she has been avoiding press conferences?  (Read 6605 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I try to avoid looking at her, but has she has some work done?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think she was just trying to be hip and cute.  Massive fail.

Online libertybele

I think she was just trying to be hip and cute.  Massive fail.

Agreed.  To say she had a seizure is really absurd.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:56:02 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

Nah... this is what a seizure looks like... a seizure of lack of sense and humanity.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Really strange. I have no audio here; does she explain her actions?
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

She says you have to try the cold chocolate frappe.

Offline LMAO

When I worked in the Emergency Department, we saw lots of seizures.

That is not a seizure
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
When I worked in the Emergency Department, we saw lots of seizures.

That is not a seizure

How about myoclonic jerks?
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace

Yes, I think definitely she has.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It seems obvious to me that she is taking mood altering drugs. Frequently, she is simply a little too happy, a little too giddy.

She may have just taken her meds and had not had time to level out. It could have been the drugs hitting her suddenly.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
She was just trying to be funny reacting to multiple questions at the same time.  Apparently her sense of humor needs a little work too.

Personally I think Clinton and Trump will be the most cloistered presidential candidates in the history of the world.  We will be seeing their representatives on all of the talk shows and any actual public interaction will be kept to a minimum and strongly edited by the MSM.

Until Trump drops out sometime late in the race.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:41:15 am by guitar4jesus »

Offline RedHead

Crooked Hillary had a seizure on camera yesterday! WTF – Is this why she has been avoiding press conferences?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

http://investmentwatchblog.com/crooked-hillary-had-a-seizure-on-camera-yesterday-wtf-is-this-why-she-has-been-avoiding-press-conferences/

Further proof, if proof be necessary, that disciples of the Cheeto Jesus will believe anything.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Oh goody. Another wacky clickbait conspiracy site.

Executive Order 13603 – Obama authorizes SLAVE LABOR on a large scale on American soil. - Submitted by IWB, on June 23rd, 2015

ALERT: Secure your assets now! Obama signs executive order for martial law in August 2016, while media ignores it!  - Submitted by IWB, on May 4th, 2016

James Perloff “The Rothschild Banking Elite Are Manipulating The Weather & Profiting From It!”

Big Pharma Injecting Us With Cancer Enzymes Nagalese Vaccines – Doc Discovering Murdered.

What Is That? Could This Bizarre Winged Creature Be A Fairy, An Alien Or A Locust From The Book Of Revelation?

Are Chemtrails Intended to Protect us from Impending Magnetic Field Reversal?

http://www.aboutsites.org/site/investmentwatchblog.com
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh goody. Another wacky clickbait conspiracy site.

Executive Order 13603 – Obama authorizes SLAVE LABOR on a large scale on American soil. - Submitted by IWB, on June 23rd, 2015

ALERT: Secure your assets now! Obama signs executive order for martial law in August 2016, while media ignores it!  - Submitted by IWB, on May 4th, 2016

James Perloff “The Rothschild Banking Elite Are Manipulating The Weather & Profiting From It!”

Big Pharma Injecting Us With Cancer Enzymes Nagalese Vaccines – Doc Discovering Murdered.

What Is That? Could This Bizarre Winged Creature Be A Fairy, An Alien Or A Locust From The Book Of Revelation?

Are Chemtrails Intended to Protect us from Impending Magnetic Field Reversal?

http://www.aboutsites.org/site/investmentwatchblog.com

Wait - what's the alien fairy story?  That could be important.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@don-o

I thought the same thing at first,too. Then I noticed a radical change in her face wrinkles and turkey neck from one day to another,and figured out it all depends on how many layers of makeup they coat her with before pushing her out in front of the cameras.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mlizzy

No,she doesn't. Queens don't have to explain anything to peasants.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It seems obvious to me that she is taking mood altering drugs. Frequently, she is simply a little too happy, a little too giddy.

She may have just taken her meds and had not had time to level out. It could have been the drugs hitting her suddenly.

@240B

I think you nailed it. She got hit with a rush.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She was just trying to be funny reacting to multiple questions at the same time.  Apparently her sense of humor needs a little work too.

Personally I think Clinton and Trump will be the most cloistered presidential candidates in the history of the world.  We will be seeing their representatives on all of the talk shows and any actual public interaction will be kept to a minimum and strongly edited by the MSM.

Until Trump drops out sometime late in the race.

I agree about the shrew but will Trump stay out of the spotlight? He craves the attention. I do think Trump will drop out when it is apparent the she-devil will win.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I agree about the shrew but will Trump stay out of the spotlight? He craves the attention. I do think Trump will drop out when it is apparent the she-devil will win.

I think they will be trying to keep him on a short leash.  Whether they succeed or not will remain to be seen.

Offline LMAO

This may be more of her attempt to look and appear more " human." All she needed was the tears :silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
If you watch the video in slow-motion [you can set it to 0.25 on YouTube under settings at the site; the little wheel at the bottom right of video], her eyes don't look good at all. I'm not convinced this was for any other reason, than she couldn't help it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 06:27:31 pm by mlizzy »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quote from: austingirl link=topic=217023.msg983447#msg983447 date=14
 I do think Trump will drop out when it is apparent the she-devil will win.
[/quote

@austingirl wrote:  " I do think Trump will drop out when it is apparent the she-devil will win."

He HAS to drop out. Everything he says,does,and thinks has to do with building up his ego,and the most horrible thing in the world would be for him to lose in such a big and public way that he couldn't deny it. Trump is a winner,and winners don't lose. LOSERS LOSE!

As I have been saying since the day he announced,he will drop out late in the race and spend the rest of his life bragging about how "I COULD have been the President of the US if I had wanted,but I decided the job was beneath me,so I dropped out."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 06:52:02 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Hillary was bobbing her head today as Tim Kaine spoke [advance the video to see] in Florida. Maybe that's just her way; I don't usually watch her speak. Anyway, an RN online [yes, she really is an RN] thought she could be having focal seizures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djm2u9gyY9k
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:30:10 pm by mlizzy »

Offline WAC

Hillary was bobbing her head today as Tim Kaine spoke [advance the video to see] in Florida. Maybe that's just her way; I don't usually watch her speak. Anyway, an RN online [yes, she really is an RN] thought she could be having focal seizures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djm2u9gyY9k
If you watch the video in slow-motion [you can set it to 0.25 on YouTube under settings at the site; the little wheel at the bottom right of video], her eyes don't look good at all. I'm not convinced this was for any other reason, than she couldn't help it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

Something going on there....she did have a blood clot some time ago which any were very concerned about after the fact...headaches etc.....could have been more of an injury then they're willing to say.