Author Topic: Crooked Hillary had a seizure on camera yesterday! WTF – Is this why she has been avoiding press conferences?  (Read 6609 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think they will be trying to keep him on a short leash.  Whether they succeed or not will remain to be seen.
I can't help it, your leash comment triggered it, over at TOS there is a passel  of folks that despise PitBulls, go out of their way to find horrible incidents attributed to a few. My point? They have chosen one of the most unstable PitBull to back for President!

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
This merely proves God loves the USA....for who else could cause Hillary to stroke out LIVE on television but Donald J. Trump?

Probably not the time to mention it, but what if DJT has health issues himself, due to his age/stress, [his continual] lack of sleep, his lack of fitness [overweight/obese], not to mention his allowing Ted Cruz to live rent free in his head? All these factors have to be [at least somewhat] hard on the BP.

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

I'm not saying she had a seizure but I think the abducens (6th cranial nerve) palsied and she attempted to cover it up with the subsequent head-shaking and bobbing, trying to turn it into a joke. The inward-turning eye is an indication that she has lingering effects from her concussion. She has serious health issues that are well documented.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I can't help it, your leash comment triggered it, over at TOS there is a passel  of folks that despise PitBulls, go out of their way to find horrible incidents attributed to a few. My point? They have chosen one of the most unstable PitBull to back for President!

Unstable pitbull indeed...

Offline libertybele

I'm not saying she had a seizure but I think the abducens (6th cranial nerve) palsied and she attempted to cover it up with the subsequent head-shaking and bobbing, trying to turn it into a joke. The inward-turning eye is an indication that she has lingering effects from her concussion. She has serious health issues that are well documented.

I apologize it wasn't my intent to dismiss your professional knowledge.  Though I am not a fan of Snopes they indicate that this happened over a month ago; so, it seems to have been dismissed.  I saw it as her joking around, but in re-watching the video several times, the 'joke' doesn't seem to match the moment and does seem a bit odd.  Hillary is the master of cover-ups.

BTW thank you for your insight.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

I don't think Snopes looked at the video for very long (at slow speed opened up to full screen). Hillary's eyes are not right. They are not even in sync with one another. So unless she's able to force her eyes to do that, looking to make funny faces, it seems there should be more concern.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline austingirl

I apologize it wasn't my intent to dismiss your professional knowledge.  Though I am not a fan of Snopes they indicate that this happened over a month ago; so, it seems to have been dismissed.  I saw it as her joking around, but in re-watching the video several times, the 'joke' doesn't seem to match the moment and does seem a bit odd.  Hillary is the master of cover-ups.

BTW thank you for your insight.

No need to apologize. There is something going on with Hillary for sure. Time will tell. The Presidential debates will be very stressful and may be very revealing.

Offline Fantom

Or that line of cocaine she did was a doozy......Riding down those rails on a crazy train.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

No need to apologize. There is something going on with Hillary for sure. Time will tell. The Presidential debates will be very stressful and may be very revealing.

Now THAT, is something I am looking forward to.

Two democrats hacking at each other.. or maybe they both attack Ted...  :whistle:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

Now THAT, is something I am looking forward to.

Two democrats hacking at each other.. or maybe they both attack Ted...  :whistle:

Interesting point you bring up in both attacking Ted.  Hillary has made the comment that she agreed with Ted that people need to vote their conscious so she may make several references to Trump's negative preoccupation with Cruz; in fact she may use Cruz's evaluation of Trump to her advantage. Trump on the other hand may very well continue to publicly attack Ted during the presidential debates.  Perhaps Cruz will be getting some free air time IF the media interviews him for a response.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't think Snopes looked at the video for very long (at slow speed opened up to full screen). Hillary's eyes are not right. They are not even in sync with one another. So unless she's able to force her eyes to do that, looking to make funny faces, it seems there should be more concern.

Well of course. Her first 'seizure' if we are calling whatever happened that, was uncontrolled, unexpected, and involuntary. She recovers for a second, and then continues the bobbing of her head as if to say, "Yeah, I meant to do that". I'm sure whatever that was scared the hell out her.

By the way, Snopes doesn't say that it was not a seizure. All they say is that it cannot be proven that it was a seizure.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quote from: mlizzy link=topic=217023.msg984329#msg984329 date= She should be questioned by the MSM, though, as to what's going on.
[/quote

@mlizzy

LOL! Good one! She wouldn't even appear on the Letterman Show when Bubba was running for president until weasel Dave agreed to let her staff write all the questions she would be asked,and they had approval to write his top ten questions and answers.

No way in hell is she going to accept any surprise questions at this point in her life. The sad truth she is trying to hide is that she really isn't very smart. She even flunked the DC bar exam.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wouldn't it be something if she stroked out between the convention and election day? What a conundrum for the DNC. They'd be scrambling to keep BHO in office.  :nono:

@mountaineer

Chances are it would guarantee Pence the presidency.

Which would put the Dims in a VERY interesting position.

Unless they appointed some leftwing loon as his VP,and then had him whacked,of course.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:38:45 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@austingirl

Hit's de debbil try-in ta git out wile he can!

Offline Fantom

@mountaineer

Chances are it would guarantee Pence the presidency.

Which would put the Dims in a VERY interesting position.

Unless they appointed some leftwing loon as his VP,and then had him whacked,of course.

No, the dems..would place another at the Pres position.

Constitutionally.... the VP only takes over after the death/incapacitation of a sitting Pres.

Personally, I think, should Hillary be doing poorly in mid October... she will withdraw for "health" reasons and the Dems will appoint a successor..not Kain. The DC court..now Obama will OK it, and SCOTUS will be tied. DC Court ruling will stand.

Then who knows. Probably an Elizabeth Warren, or Booker will be President as all trumps stuff will be coming out in these next few months. 

Frederick Douglass

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
She's so unnatural when she tries to be natural, which is why it seemed so weird. I don't think it's a real seizure. If you look on Youtube, real seizures are way more disturbing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Personally, I think, should Hillary be doing poorly in mid October... she will withdraw for "health" reasons and the Dems will appoint a successor..not Kain.

Even if she is dying,they will have to drag her out of there kicking and screaming. Most likely Bubba would be siccing the SS on the EMT's. The Clinton's NEED the WH so they can have the authority to destroy any and all evidence of their crimes,and to set up Chelsea in the influence peddling business.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Probably not the time to mention it, but what if DJT has health issues himself, due to his age/stress, [his continual] lack of sleep, his lack of fitness [overweight/obese], not to mention his allowing Ted Cruz to live rent free in his head? All these factors have to be [at least somewhat] hard on the BP.

That's okay, @mlizzy   *wink*   

I think about Trump getting 'Breitbarted' every now and then.   The way the damned media et al have him portrayed, it could give them cover for a, let's say...a 'professional' hit.

But yes, you're right.  His daily regimen right now must be a bit stressful.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree.... especially seizures from humanity.

@Fantom

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that both she and the Orange One are safe from humanity attacks.

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that both she and the Orange One are safe from humanity attacks.

Yep.  I agree.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 02:06:06 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Was the YouTube video edited...in so much as they extended her initial bobbing and feigning shock/surprise?

Because if she had gotten a couple of questions at the same time that she didn't want to answer, I could see her feign confusion and shock/surprise...as a joke.

Her comedic timing was never very good.

OTOH...nobody in the line-of-sight of her face showed concern or surprise, so I'm leaning on it being nothing.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

Even if she is dying,they will have to drag her out of there kicking and screaming. Most likely Bubba would be siccing the SS on the EMT's. The Clinton's NEED the WH so they can have the authority to destroy any and all evidence of their crimes,and to set up Chelsea in the influence peddling business.

Hillary also want access to more FBI files- she has a lot of scores to settle and people to threaten. Chelsea was probably part of the Clinton Crime Family influence peddling from the get-go.

Offline libertybele

That's okay, @mlizzy   *wink*   

I think about Trump getting 'Breitbarted' every now and then.   The way the damned media et al have him portrayed, it could give them cover for a, let's say...a 'professional' hit.

But yes, you're right.  His daily regimen right now must be a bit stressful.

I'm sure his schedule is extremely busy, but perhaps stressful in a good way.  He has attention.  Narcissists love attention so this is fulfilling the ultimate 'power' trip from him.  It appears to me that Trump is doing very well for his age and is still full of energy. 

Besides, he has the 'best' security I'm sure...he surrounds himself with the best.   OTH ... from what we've seen by some of Trump's best ... there just may be some reason for concern.  :silly:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Unstable pitbull indeed...
Actually if I recall correctly, I did use that analogy on TOS and felt like I was stuck in front of the monnkey cage having poop flung at me.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
It appears to me that Trump is doing very well for his age and is still full of energy. 

LOL ~ I love "very well for his age." Weren't there [good] conservatives in contention in their 40s/50s?  ^-^ But, yeah, Trump will prove me wrong; live out two terms, a couple more wives, and still be feeling the hips of Ivanka, long after I have gone.