Author Topic: NOW: #Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding in San Jose (video)  (Read 15969 times)

Online DB

Re: NOW: #Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding in San Jose (video)
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2016, 01:00:01 am »
LOL!   

Before you arrived here, @sinkspur has been making a career here with self-declarations that he will do anything and everything he possibly can to keep Trump out of the Oval Office.

Furthermore, despite our acute differences of opinion on all matters "Trump", I still consider Sink a good FRiend.

:beer:

Well I assume that sinkspur will do "anything possible" within ethical bounds. And if so, more power to him.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2016, 01:03:16 am »
So, a black defendant in a civil rights trial facing a judge who is a member of the KKK...shouldn't demand a new judge? Really?

And you consider that a parallel situation to that of Mr. Trump?   That's proof positive that you're a shill.

And we are the enemies of "identity" politics, which is why we don't want to see judges affiliated with racist organizations like the KKK and La Raza overseeing the judicial branch. He doesn't need to step down because he is Mexican, that's irrelevant...he needs to step down because of his affiilation to racist groups like La Raza.

You're knee deep in identity politics, and no better in that regard than Al Sharpton.

The judge is not affiliated with that "racist" political group.   He belongs to an association of Latino lawyers.   There's no reason to question the judge's integrity,  other than to play the race card in hopes of intimidating and compromising that integrity.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2016, 01:05:23 am »
If he'd said "Look at my Italian-American" at someone, would you be upset or consider it racist?

At a recent White House function, a comedian turned to the president and "you my ni**er"...is that racist?

I heard Trump's "that's my African American" remarks and agree that they were entirely innocent. 

His diatribe against the judge is, however, irresponsible racism.   

Online DB

« Reply #228 on: June 04, 2016, 01:09:16 am »
If he'd said "Look at my Italian-American" at someone, would you be upset or consider it racist?

At a recent White House function, a comedian turned to the president and "you my ni**er"...is that racist?

Well, yes on both counts. And what does the first have to do with the second? I wouldn't want to be pointed out as Trump's race token because of the color of my skin. He could have simply said 'look around, we have supporters of many races here all sharing a common goal'. But that's not what he did.

Online DB

« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2016, 01:11:42 am »
I heard Trump's "that's my African American" remarks and agree that they were entirely innocent. 

His diatribe against the judge is, however, irresponsible racism.

Would you like to be that guy, being singled out because of the color of his skin? I wouldn't.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #230 on: June 04, 2016, 01:19:28 am »
Would you like to be that guy, being singled out because of the color of his skin? I wouldn't.

Me, I'd likely be embarrassed.   But I'd be embarrassed to be at a Trump rally in the first place.   

Offline WAC

« Reply #231 on: June 04, 2016, 01:22:43 am »
Well it's obvious that displaying Mexican flags and burning American flags would certainly indicate these are the usual Mexicans /Latinos  once again marking "their" territory as so many flaunt that the US is their land.......with the black thugs piggy backing and other thug groups that love protests....... Trump simply gives them the media attention they seek.

Just wait til Trump tries to build his wall and inforce the immigration laws......they'll be coming out in droves as they always do.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #232 on: June 04, 2016, 02:31:36 am »
truth_seeker compiled the following:
""Trump who has brought this on. " Libertybele

"At the end of the day....like Trump or hate him...these protestors are not really anti Trump...they are anti America.  They'd be doing the same thing the same way if it was Cruz up there or Jeb or Kasich."  txradioguy

"I don't condone violence but ...." Jazzhead

"I'm not justifying the assault, but..." (goes on to justify the cops beating of Rodney King) bolobaby"

Thanks for that, TS.

You've exposed the true nature of some of the nevertrumper contingent which seems to be coagulatin' here since they were unceremoniously bounced from elsewhere. It's totally changed the tenor of the atmosphere here at TheBriefingRoom.

I've seldom seen such animosity, even at that other site.
And that's sayin' a lot!

It's almost as if -- freed from JimRob's "moderators" -- that they're using TBR to (how did Alan Ginsberg put it?) ..... HOWL !!!

Online DB

« Reply #233 on: June 04, 2016, 02:43:16 am »
truth_seeker compiled the following:
""Trump who has brought this on. " Libertybele

"At the end of the day....like Trump or hate him...these protestors are not really anti Trump...they are anti America.  They'd be doing the same thing the same way if it was Cruz up there or Jeb or Kasich."  txradioguy

"I don't condone violence but ...." Jazzhead

"I'm not justifying the assault, but..." (goes on to justify the cops beating of Rodney King) bolobaby"

Thanks for that, TS.

You've exposed the true nature of some of the nevertrumper contingent which seems to be coagulatin' here since they were unceremoniously bounced from elsewhere. It's totally changed the tenor of the atmosphere here at TheBriefingRoom.

I've seldom seen such animosity, even at that other site.
And that's sayin' a lot!

It's almost as if -- freed from JimRob's "moderators" -- that they're using TBR to (how did Alan Ginsberg put it?) ..... HOWL !!!

You obviously didn't spend much time on TOS... And in the 18 years I was there I was never "moderated" once.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #234 on: June 04, 2016, 02:43:51 am »
TomSea wrote above:
"This aspect has been discussed; from what I can tell, all of these people that got harassed had left the speech, hence, they go through metal detectors to hear Trump speak."

And you can be sure the protesters (and the people behind them, organizing them, and PAYING them) know this.
They KNOW their targets will be unarmed.

Prediction:
Watch these attacks on Trump rallygoers increase -- not only in numbers, but in the level of violence.

geronl

« Reply #235 on: June 04, 2016, 03:03:20 am »

Prediction:
Watch these attacks on Trump rallygoers increase -- not only in numbers, but in the level of violence.

Some of them must miss the days when the Trump supporters were the ones coldcocking handcuffed protesters at the Trump rallies I bet.

geronl

« Reply #236 on: June 04, 2016, 03:04:47 am »
The Trump University case had nothing to do with race until Trump said he wanted to drag a judge behind his plane.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #237 on: June 04, 2016, 03:18:11 am »
#nevertrumps joined today by Obama and by Hillary, in blaming Trump for felony assaults by her supporters, in San Jose.

As a matter of historical record, Cruz lost support when he blamed Trump in Chicago.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #238 on: June 04, 2016, 03:42:18 am »
#nevertrumps joined today by Obama and by Hillary, in blaming Trump for felony assaults by her supporters, in San Jose.

As a matter of historical record, Cruz lost support when he blamed Trump in Chicago.

Yep!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #239 on: June 04, 2016, 03:48:01 am »
TomSea wrote above:
"This aspect has been discussed; from what I can tell, all of these people that got harassed had left the speech, hence, they go through metal detectors to hear Trump speak."

And you can be sure the protesters (and the people behind them, organizing them, and PAYING them) know this.
They KNOW their targets will be unarmed.

Prediction:
Yup...It will do nothing but increase...sadly.  I can't even imagine what will happen in Cleveland.  If Trump wants to stay in the headlines, this will likely do it.   8888crybaby

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2016, 03:55:42 am »
They are both organizations titled with the term race and meant to promote "the race" specifically. If you are asking me to do detective work and uncover the links between these groups, its just not going to happen. Whether they share official ties or not, they are advocating for a group or ideal that is determined by race...and FYI, I'm fully aware that neither Hispanic nor Mexican are a race, they are alternatively an ethnicity and a nationality. La Raza is a well known and specifically used term in the Hispanic communities of the West dating back at least to the 1920's. Suggesting that there is no connection between the National lawyers organization known by the title of "The race" and the National Council of La Raza, is simply absurd. The groups are using the term La Raza for its specific connotation within the Hispanic community, particularly in the Mexican immigrant community out here in the West.

In both cases, that of The National Council of La Raza and the La Raza Lawyers Assoication, the purpose of furthering a group or ideology under the innately racial term of "The Race" is clearly...literally...racist. Yes this is an issue of culture, a culture of accepting that kind of racism without flinching.

American Nazi Party = American Airlines...it's the same thing...they both have America in the name.
You make it too easy to mock you, and the others who try to make this connection.

« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2016, 03:58:24 am »
Principled people don't encourage racism even if they gain from it. It is simply wrong.
Hear, hear!!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2016, 04:01:08 am »
Prediction:

Maybe it's time for Americans to stop puzzy-footing around since obviously in Democrat cities the mayors and cops are slow to come to the aid of those engaging in their right to political speech.

Protect yourselves. The government isn't going to.

Put the fear of the people back in the mobs of Bolsheviks and illegals AND perhaps Mordor on the Potomac at the same time.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:02:45 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2016, 04:20:10 am »
American Nazi Party = American Airlines...it's the same thing...they both have America in the name.
You make it too easy to mock you, and the others who try to make this connection.

If you knew anything of the history of La Raza, and the clear meaning of the term in the Hispanic community...well, you'd be very embarrassed at the line you're taking. How would you feel about a group called the Southern Lawyers Klan Group? After all, just sharing a name wouldn't mean they were espousing like ideologies, does it?

Instead of mockery, you might want to consider reading a book or two about the meaning of La Raza and why it is used by some Hispanic organizations. I'm guessing instead, you'll just throw out a flippant remark and pretend everything is a moral equivalent...once you factor in "cultural differences".
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2016, 05:12:39 am »
If you knew anything of the history of La Raza, and the clear meaning of the term in the Hispanic community...well, you'd be very embarrassed at the line you're taking. How would you feel about a group called the Southern Lawyers Klan Group? After all, just sharing a name wouldn't mean they were espousing like ideologies, does it?

Instead of mockery, you might want to consider reading a book or two about the meaning of La Raza and why it is used by some Hispanic organizations. I'm guessing instead, you'll just throw out a flippant remark and pretend everything is a moral equivalent...once you factor in "cultural differences".

Another amazingly and frighteningly ignorant and arrogant post.  You really need to broaden your sources of information beyond Trumpbart, stormfront, and vdare.  Cuky's post above is accurate, but check this out...

https://www.google.com/search?q=la+raza+radio&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Do you see all those radio stations called La Raza?  Do you think they all intend to annex TX, AZ, CA and NM back to Mexico?  Even the ones in Indiana and Michigan?

Of course you do because you KNOW the globalist conspiracy.   Here's an emoji for you.  88finger point

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2016, 07:52:10 am »
You might do some more research yourself.  This is an explanation of the name by those who chose to use, not someone like you who put your own meaning on it:

The translation of our name

Many people incorrectly translate our name, “La Raza,” as “the race.” While it is true that one meaning of “raza” in Spanish is indeed “race,” in Spanish, as in English and any other language, words can and do have multiple meanings. As noted in several online dictionaries, “La Raza” means “the people” or “the community.” Translating our name as “the race” is not only inaccurate, it is factually incorrect. “Hispanic” is an ethnicity, not a race. As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races.

The term “La Raza” has its origins in early 20th century Latin American literature and translates into English most closely as “the people” or, according to some scholars, as “the Hispanic people of the New World.” The term was coined by Mexican scholar José Vasconcelos to reflect the fact that the people of Latin America are a mixture of many of the world’s races, cultures, and religions. Mistranslating “La Raza” to mean “the race” implies that it is a term meant to exclude others. In fact, the full term coined by Vasconcelos, “La Raza Cósmica,” meaning the “cosmic people,” was developed to reflect not purity but the mixture inherent in the Hispanic people. This is an inclusive concept, meaning that Hispanics share with all other peoples of the world a common heritage and destiny.

And this is not just NCLR’s interpretation. According to the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, “La Raza” means:

“…Mexicans or Mexican Americans considered as a group, sometimes extending to all Spanish-speaking people of the Americas.”

http://www.nclr.org/about-us/who-we-are/

Finally, I see you making several references to the KKK in your posting and trying to equate a group know for lynching African-Americans in a dark period of our history.... Bad comparison at best.

That is playbook leftwing spin as to what La Raza is and means. These groups are here in Arizona trying to drive changes in our textbooks and education system that portray this nation as little more than a brutally oppressive negative force in the world. They are behind and involved deeply with the Reconquista and Aztlan movements that believe the Southwestern United States should be returned to Mexican hegemony. The very premise of "The race" is to distinguish Hispanics from all other Americans and to create another branch of identity politics that sets one group of Americans against another. This is not the Italian cultural club cherishing its old world traditions, this is the friendly face of a movement that is literally seditious, deeply anti-American, and openly disdainful of what calls "white culture".

La Raza is left wing in virtually every aspect of its ideology, and I don't mean mainstream left wing, but radical and grotesquely divisive.  Its disturbing that you would tout that spin doctor version of the meaning of La Raza as connoting "the people"...if that were the case, the phrase would be La Gente. It quite deliberately is not, and that's because the more genteel term did not convey the kind of divisive and angry ideology that La Raza does...it is not some accident of language, or cultural miscommunication, it is an ideology with deliberate malcontent.

MECHA, an affiliate student group of the La Raza movement, is literally operating within our schools. MECHA, stands for Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan. Aztlan, being the mythical belief that all of the Southwest belongs...and must be retaken...to the current Mexican nation. Something along the lines of Hitler's call for a return to a "greater Germany". Essentially the return of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California to Mexico in a sort of modern day Anschluss.

Its simply incredible that any conservative would be defending these kinds of groups. They are the antithesis of all the conservatism stands for...they seek to elevate qualities of race above those of the intellect and to divide the nation into racial interest groups seeking to rectify the oppressions of American history. Its genuinely racist and genuinely disgusting.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:00:28 am by Mesaclone »

« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2016, 08:21:28 am »
That is playbook leftwing spin as to what La Raza is and means.

That is certainly not what David Duke, Tom Tancredo, Donald Trump, and Mechanicos think La Raza means...and why should people who speak and understand Spanish be given any say in what Spanish words mean?  Clearly they hate America enough that they do not speak American exclusively.  Stupid Mexicans!

They are behind and involved deeply with the Reconquista and Aztlan movements that believe the Southwestern United States should be returned to Mexican hegemony.

No doubt!!!  The La Raza Lawyers Association wants to contaminate our precious bodily fluids.  As does La Raza night club in NY https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Raza-Night-Club/126919090706868 with their sinister Margarettas!!! La Raza Taxi service https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/norcross-ga/45766660-la-raza-taxi-service and  La Raza veterinarian https://www.facebook.com/larazaveterinaria  ...How many anti-American hamsters have illegally invaded our border already?  Only Lord Trump knows!!!

Thank God for diligent patriots like you Mescaline...who protects us from foreign goldfish and finches who won't assimilate to American culture.

Please boycott the Reconquista Bowlers of LA RAZA INTERNATIONAL BOWLING TOURNAMENT in the city of San José, COSTA RICA, from October 8th to 15th 2016
http://www.torneodelaraza.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21&Itemid=188
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:31:12 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2016, 09:55:58 am »
That is certainly not what David Duke, Tom Tancredo, Donald Trump, and Mechanicos think La Raza means...and why should people who speak and understand Spanish be given any say in what Spanish words mean?  Clearly they hate America enough that they do not speak American exclusively.  Stupid Mexicans!

No doubt!!!  The La Raza Lawyers Association wants to contaminate our precious bodily fluids.  As does La Raza night club in NY https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Raza-Night-Club/126919090706868 with their sinister Margarettas!!! La Raza Taxi service https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/norcross-ga/45766660-la-raza-taxi-service and  La Raza veterinarian https://www.facebook.com/larazaveterinaria  ...How many anti-American hamsters have illegally invaded our border already?  Only Lord Trump knows!!!

Thank God for diligent patriots like you Mescaline...who protects us from foreign goldfish and finches who won't assimilate to American culture.

Please boycott the Reconquista Bowlers of LA RAZA INTERNATIONAL BOWLING TOURNAMENT in the city of San José, COSTA RICA, from October 8th to 15th 2016
http://www.torneodelaraza.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21&Itemid=188

My work colleague and close friend is from a generations-old Hispanic family and he is happy to go on about La Raza and just how racist its mission is...and he'll be glad to tell you the difference, in Spanish, between La Raza and La Gente. Not that you would listen, because he is also an avid Trump supporter...he and I attended the Trump rally in Fountain Hills a few months back. But back to point, its a sad effort to try and make LaRaza and LaGente synonymous...they absolutely are not.

Immigrants built and shaped this nation, bringing their hard work and devotion to family with them from Europe, Asia, Africa, Central America and from around the globe...so spare me the "you hate immigrants baloney", that's an old and tired left wing tactic. I have nothing but admiration for those who come to this nation, legally, looking for freedom and opportunity...and could care less what their ethnic and/or racial background might be. What I actually do hate, are those who come here in violation of our laws AND who seek not to assimilate into the nation, but to establish ethnic enclaves while campaigning to belittle the country and call for a large portion of to defect to their mother country.

It is disgusting, and I would add that groups which seek to divide Americans by race and ethnicity are the true racists in this country...I'm with MLK, everyone should be judged by the content of their character rather than superficial qualities such as the color of their skin. I had thought most conservatives felt this way as well, but its evident that some approve of groups that make a practice of hating on America and calling for its dismemberment in favor of Aztlan mythologies...groups who condone "any means necessary" to achieve their goal. And worse, groups that believe you can define Americans not by their character, but BY their skin color and ethnicity.

And finally, I really don't care if the local KKK or LaRaza group is in a bowling league...just not sure how you think that minimizes the nature of their overt racism. Odd that you would make such an insinuation. And references to Dr. Strangelove would be more apt when aimed at the paranoia and smug superiority of the NeverTrump movement. La Raza is not some aluminum foil conspiracy, it is simply a racist organization that believes race is the defining quality of human beings...and that "The Race" should retake the Southwestern part of the United States for Mexico.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 10:00:29 am by Mesaclone »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2016, 12:31:44 pm »
I've been to a couple of La Raza lawyer functions as a guest.  Regardless of how we quibble over the exact meaning of the word, there was a definite tone of racial/ethnic (whichever you want to call it) solidarity/identification that quite honestly shocked me.  There was a lot of "we Hispanics must..." type of stuff, and it was all much more "activist" than I would have thought.  And it wasn't like the friendly cultural flavor that you might see at the Italian-American lawyers association event.  Those folks don't meet and talk about advancing the interests of Italian Americans.

This was different.  It wasn't that it was militant, exactly -- it was just much more race-conscious than I would have dreamed.  Not KKK- type stuff, but much more "judge by the content of skin not by content of character" than I think most people would find acceptable.  And certainly there was  major component of political activism, especially in terms of immigration.

I still think Trump was wrong to say what he did.  It serves no valid purpose because it won't help his case, and doesn't help him in the election. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:33:39 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2016, 12:50:32 pm »
It is disgusting, and I would add that groups which seek to divide Americans by race and ethnicity are the true racists in this country...I'm with MLK, everyone should be judged by the content of their character rather than superficial qualities such as the color of their skin.

My sentiments as well,   but it's exactly because I feel that way that I find Trump repulsive.   Trump's a race pimp just as surely as Al Sharpton,  blaming the woes of the white working class on sinister "others".    (Sanders is no better, of course, he just identifies different bogeymen;  for him the others are Wall Street, for Trump the others are Mexicans)