Author Topic: NOW: #Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding in San Jose (video)  (Read 16030 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Re: NOW: #Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding in San Jose (video)
« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2016, 08:28:22 pm »
:silly:  What a bunch of over the top crap.

Seriously, which part, @cuky ?    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2016, 08:28:52 pm »
I'm amazed that Trumpkins are spouting bullshit about an organization they know nothing about.  La Raza Lawyers appears to be a California association, with chapters in large cities.  I'm betting most Hispanic attorneys  in California belong to it. Nothing on the website indicates they have anything to do with the La Raza organization the Trumpkins are in coronary arrest over. 

Nothing racist about it, any more than the Masons are racist (mostly white guys).  Doesn't look anything like the KKK to me.

http://larazalawyers.net/

Not buying it Sink. Its a RACIST lawyers association that acts with the regular La Raza group. Sell that garbage to the DU people.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2016, 08:30:22 pm »
Inconsistency. I'm crystal clear, in every case...blame the attacker not the victim, and don't try to mitigate that blame with "buts" and "what ifs". As for my loyalty, it is to no man..it is to voting for and doing what is best for the future of the country. Just as you were loyal to the man you thought would be best for the country. No difference, other than you consider your view to be morally superior...gotta love that "Christian" humility. Definitely one of those "cast the first stone" sort of gals.

:laugh:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2016, 08:30:52 pm »
Trump is STILL spouting his racism against Curiel.  JUST NOW on Jake Tapper:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2016, 08:31:53 pm »
Not buying it Sink. Its a RACIST lawyers association that acts with the regular La Raza group. Sell that garbage to the DU people.

Where's your evidence of La Raza Lawyers acting with the "regular LaRaza group"?  Have any?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2016, 08:33:42 pm »
Where's your evidence of La Raza Lawyers acting with the "regular LaRaza group"?  Have any?
Yeah look up this judge giving to the illegals, then look at all the other races in their group. Not buying your spin.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2016, 08:35:09 pm »
Why do you resort to idiotic comments rather than just make your point?

I'm not having a tantrum.  I'm happily sipping on a Diet Dr. Pepper and listening to the cicadas as they eat our trees.   ^-^

It's Trump-slave Mesaclone who's been having a tantrum here.  Pretending he cares about women and all that rot.

It's just silly to defend Trump by using abuse of women as an argument.

Can't be done.

It's only idiotic to somebody with their nose pressed firmly on the bark....who continues to describe the forest.  :whistle:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2016, 08:35:28 pm »
Yeah look up this judge giving to the illegals, then look at all the other races in their group. Not buying your spin.

As I thought.  Just spouting bullshit, as usual.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2016, 08:37:40 pm »

As I thought.  Just spouting bullshit, as usual.
So lazy too.... Cant even use a Search engine or read where its been posted on here before.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2016, 08:38:14 pm »

Past Presidents of California La Raza Lawyers
www.larazalawyers.net

Founders: Mario Obledo, Cruz Reynoso & Luis Garcia

1977-1978 Rodrigo Mayorga (Sacramento)

1977-1978 Carlos Ynostrosa (Alameda)

1978-1980 Fernando Zazueta (Santa Clara)

1980-1982 JeanneRaya (Los Angeles)

1982-1983 Frank Roesch (Alameda)

1983-1985 John Martinez (Los Angeles)

1985-1986 Emily Vasquez (Sacramento)

1986-1987 Joel Contreras (Sacramento)

1987-1988 Victor Cabral (Los Angeles)

1988-1989 Joel Murillo (Fresno)

1989-1990 Tom Speilbauer (Santa Clara)

http://larazalawyers.net/id2.html

How did those two Jews get in there?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2016, 08:39:37 pm »
So lazy too.... Cant even use a Search engine or read where its been posted on here before.

Where did your info come from?  Stormfront?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2016, 08:40:51 pm »
It's only idiotic to somebody with their nose pressed firmly on the bark....who continues to describe the forest.  :whistle:

'Cept it's not true at all. 

Tantrums include anger, and I ain't mad.  Mesaclone, however, is furious.  Maybe you'd best be counseling him.   ^-^

But I've said all I wanted to say about this subject, so I'll be happily moving on.  You Trump boys carry on.   :seeya: 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2016, 08:45:28 pm »
'Cept it's not true at all. 

Tantrums include anger, and I ain't mad.  Mesaclone, however, is furious.  Maybe you'd best be counseling him.   ^-^

But I've said all I wanted to say about this subject, so I'll be happily moving on.  You Trump boys carry on.   :seeya:

Promise?   :laugh:

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #164 on: June 03, 2016, 08:46:14 pm »
Where did your info come from?  Stormfront?
So you get caught pushing the lie La Raza is not La Raza because they have better suites then when pointed out accuse me of being in Stormfront.  You lose.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2016, 08:48:04 pm »
Trump is STILL spouting his racism against Curiel.  JUST NOW on Jake Tapper:

There is a strong affinity between some people and the nation of their family's origin.   Someone belonging to "La Raza"  is probably not much different than a person of German descent belonging to "Aryan Nation".

(You do know that "La Raza"  means "The Race",   Meaning "glorious Mexicans",  right? )

If a Judge belongs to La Raza,  than I believe there is probably merit to the accusation that he is biased against Trump.    He has obviously not accepted assimilation into the character of an American,  and still mentally regards himself as a member of "the race."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2016, 08:49:23 pm »

Is this like the Irish Republican Army having it's Terrorist and Political branches?     

Still seems to be the same organization to me. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2016, 08:58:49 pm »

Is this like the Irish Republican Army having it's Terrorist and Political branches?     

True!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2016, 09:02:22 pm »

There is a strong affinity between some people and the nation of their family's origin.   Someone belonging to "La Raza"  is probably not much different than a person of German descent belonging to "Aryan Nation".

(You do know that "La Raza"  means "The Race",   Meaning "glorious Mexicans",  right? )

If a Judge belongs to La Raza,  than I believe there is probably merit to the accusation that he is biased against Trump.    He has obviously not accepted assimilation into the character of an American,  and still mentally regards himself as a member of "the race."

An Hispanic attorney belonging to a Hispanic lawyers group is like the KKK, right? Silly.

Trump's attack is pure bigotry and it is seen as such by all but the most loyal Trumpkins.  Curiel was BORN IN INDIANA, dummy!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2016, 09:03:12 pm »

If you can provide some evidence of a connection, I'll agree with you.  But, you can't.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2016, 09:06:50 pm »

I won't be caught defending anyone who belongs to an organization with "The Race" in its title.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2016, 09:12:19 pm »
Stop the personal attacks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #173 on: June 03, 2016, 09:15:14 pm »
Jeremy Diamond ‏@JDiamond1  5m5 minutes ago

Trump points to black supporter in crowd: "Look at my African american over here…look at him!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:32:30 pm by sinkspur »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2016, 09:15:36 pm »
If you can provide some evidence of a connection, I'll agree with you.  But, you can't.

I can provide a connection, "La Raza", the name.

It's not LULAC, League of Latin American Citizens, these lawyers could have chosen a lot of different names.

Depending on one's take, to me, just taking "La Raza" indicates something.

There has been the American Nazi Party but obviously, they are not connected to Goerring and all of those guys.