Author Topic: Bill Krystol's Tweet  (Read 10326 times)

Offline WAC

Re: Bill Krystol's Tweet
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2016, 01:44:32 am »
He's a confessed man, but he  basically knows he's saying stuff just to whip up his crowds.

I'd like to think so, but I don't think he believes his own crap sandwich.  Otherwise, there are certain things he wouldn't say.

It doesn't know what it doesn't know.  It is an orangutan or maybe, a baboon.  But a great deceiver.  Perhaps The Great Deciever.

You have to remember that Trump is really and truly a narcissist, 'in the personality disorder sense'.....I didn't think he was more than a

typical narcissist of his type in the beginning, but it's been long we've been hearing and seeing him now so I have no problem saying

he is "disordered" because he's not just a narcissist.

Trump's 'ignorance' is a manifestation of his narcissism... he hasn't hardly bothered to educate himself about outside issues because,

to him, everything he says is automatically true.... Why learn about something that you 'believe' you've already mastered?.....Then he

he's told why what he's saying can't work or isn't true so he shifts...... And that is why Trump is going to have serious issues and it will

prove to be Trumps great weakness... people who claim to have expertise he has to depend on will become the enemy because they

will provide information that makes him look like a fool... Paranoia goes naturally with this disorder so for Trump, who already has

issues with "germs" and that of trust is going to get played big time by those who know he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Trump knows what he's told he should know now....and not by people who give a rats fanny if he wins or looses or both.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2016, 01:51:10 am »

You have to remember that Trump is really and truly a narcissist, 'in the personality disorder sense'.....I didn't think he was more than a

typical narcissist of his type in the beginning, but it's been long we've been hearing and seeing him now so I have no problem saying

he is "disordered" because he's not just a narcissist.

Trump's 'ignorance' is a manifestation of his narcissism... he hasn't hardly bothered to educate himself about outside issues because,

to him, everything he says is automatically true.... Why learn about something that you 'believe' you've already mastered?.....Then he

he's told why what he's saying can't work or isn't true so he shifts...... And that is why Trump is going to have serious issues and it will

prove to be Trumps great weakness... people who claim to have expertise he has to depend on will become the enemy because they

will provide information that makes him look like a fool... Paranoia goes naturally with this disorder so for Trump, who already has

issues with "germs" and that of trust is going to get played big time by those who know he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Trump knows what he's told he should know now....and not by people who give a rats fanny if he wins or looses or both.

If Hillary were smart, she would demand to debate Trump every week, beginning the first week in September, right up until the election.

She would expose him as the ignoramus he truly is.  And he would no doubt spend plenty of time insulting and trashing her personally for showing him up.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline WAC

« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2016, 01:51:33 am »
You don't save a country by electing more idiots to run it. People chose to empower one such idiot this election as they chose to empower another last election. The destruction of America is 100%on their shoulders. Not those of us that stood on the principles America was built on.

Question????   If he gets the election because people won't vote for Hillary, but who don't really want to vote for Trump either as they see him as just as bad, ....how long would it take to impeach him if he screws up badly in his first weeks or months????

I ask this because that option is floating around out there.....vote him in and then impeach him out...which then makes his VP all the

more significant.

Frankly Trump will not possibly be running things if he wins......he'll be the "face" and that's about it.  The guy is one deranged individual

that cannot function as President.....and that's just a fact. So whoever he is aligned with will ake a YUGE difference.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2016, 01:58:10 am »
Question????   If he gets the election because people won't vote for Hillary, but who don't really want to vote for Trump either as they see him as just as bad, ....how long would it take to impeach him if he screws up badly in his first weeks or months????

I ask this because that option is floating around out there.....vote him in and then impeach him out...which then makes his VP all the

more significant.

Frankly Trump will not possibly be running things if he wins......he'll be the "face" and that's about it.  The guy is one deranged individual

that cannot function as President.....and that's just a fact. So whoever he is aligned with will ake a YUGE difference.

Trump will no more be impeached by the lesser evils than Barry was. He;ll mock them for it on TV and they will cower just like when admitted Dems mock EDIT: THEM on TV.

Hoping for impeachment is another way of ensuring his election while  lying to ourselves that, sing it with me folks...

WE'LL HOLD HIS FEET TO THE FIRE!

No 'we' won't. 'WE' never do.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:59:16 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline WAC

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2016, 01:59:03 am »
If Hillary were smart, she would demand to debate Trump every week, beginning the first week in September, right up until the election.

She would expose him as the ignoramus he truly is.  And he would no doubt spend plenty of time insulting and trashing her personally for showing him up.

He'll dodge that as long as he can and so won't she........regardless of them saying otherwise because they both are unfit and all those around them know this all too well....

Besides the debates will be just more shows designed to get Network ratings the media covets, and who have also set their pundents to be part of the show.

Frankly this entire election is insanity and a laughing stock to pretty much everyone......if it weren't so serious what is at stake....and I

don't think I'm too far from saying the public as a whole would prefer a show over anything concrete.

Offline WAC

« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2016, 02:03:23 am »
Trump will no more be impeached by the lesser evils than Barry was. He;ll mock them for it on TV and they will cower just like when admitted Dems mock EDIT: THEM on TV.

Hoping for impeachment is another way of ensuring his election while  lying to ourselves that, sing it with me folks...

WE'LL HOLD HIS FEET TO THE FIRE!

No 'we' won't. 'WE' never do.

You're likely correct on that note....as I see it the only party controlling this election is the media......and they have become the lead player in this beyond imaginable I fear. ......Some believe they're getting ready to feast on Trump........I say this because they are still treating Hillary with kid gloves....which IMO this was all about leaving the lowest candidate standing so she can scoop up the election....
and I'm not so sure that Trump won't be glad to hand it over to her like McCain did Obama.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2016, 02:05:52 am »
I don't see where potential existed at all. You can MEASURABLY chart the increasing lurch to the left in each election since Reagan left. Thats across the board. Candidates, politicians, policies, voting, online commentary, news commentary...all of it.

A Renaissance cannot/could not happen under those conditions when the voters themselves are fueling the leftism with their voting. Couldn't then, certainly can't now. Such is the result of lesser evil/pragmatism that some of us screamed from the rooftops about for years now.
We weren't that far from nominating a conservative this year.  That may have begun a reversal of the trend.  But after four or eight years of the dictator stumpy, those of us with conservative impulses will have been purged fairly thoroughly from the Republican Party. 
Former Republican.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2016, 02:06:12 am »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sitetest

« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2016, 02:08:49 am »
Brilliantly stated.  If you support Trump now, you own everything he says and does from this day forward.  Every slur, every insult, every lie, every self-serving comment.

Dignity is the shorthand we use to determine civilized behavior.  Trump has NO dignity.
This ^^^
Former Republican.

Offline Liberty Tree Dr

« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2016, 02:13:33 am »
Welp, Cruz could pull Texas, Romney could pull Utah, Kasich could pull Ohio, for example. Long shots, but it could happen. Depends on how strong or weak Hillary's support is.

Long shot of throwing it to the House, but very good chance of Clinton '45.  Don't let the distaste for Trumpkins color your judgment.
#NeverTrump = #HillarySupremeCourt
We can survive four years of Trump, we can't survive thirty years of Hillary's Supreme Court picks.

Offline sitetest

« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2016, 02:15:15 am »
Brilliantly stated.  If you support Trump now, you own everything he says and does from this day forward.  Every slur, every insult, every lie, every self-serving comment.

Dignity is the shorthand we use to determine civilized behavior.  Trump has NO dignity.
Ergo, stumpy is an uncivilized barbarian.  He belongs in ISIS.
Former Republican.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2016, 02:17:02 am »
Sweet Meteor O'Death ‏@smod2016 5h5 hours ago

I'm told by @BillKristol an independent candidate is certain to run, will announce this week in time to speak at the Iowa J-J dinner.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2016, 02:17:58 am »
We weren't that far from nominating a conservative this year.  That may have begun a reversal of the trend.  But after four or eight years of the dictator stumpy, those of us with conservative impulses will have been purged fairly thoroughly from the Republican Party.

I understand your point but we weren't anywhere near close enough. Look how easily all those chest beating 'patriots' just said 'oh well! and merruly jumped aboard the first cattle car on the train. It was no sweat off their back. They have all the steadfastness as a sheet of a wet kleenex.

Personally my opinion is we were purged 10 years ago. We just refused to accept that until a lot more recently. Some still have not and think they can fix' the party. I am convinced that Rinsed Penis, Mitch and the rest sit there saying to each other 'WTF do we gotta do to get rid of these people?"

Offline Liberty Tree Dr

« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2016, 02:20:35 am »
It is not only about hurt feelings.  Trump is unfit to serve as President.  He is emotionally and ethically unstable, an abuse of power waiting to happen.  Hillary will be bad, but at least the Dems get the blame for her.  It would be entirely irresponsible to give Vicious, Vindictive Trump that kind of power.  Amusing?  No.  More like frightening.
Vicious, Vindictive - two words that apply to Hillary in spades.  And that vicious and vindictive nature will be aimed squarely at YOU and ME if she wins.  And even one more loss on the SCOTUS means we're in a "no turning back" situation.
#NeverTrump = #HillarySupremeCourt
We can survive four years of Trump, we can't survive thirty years of Hillary's Supreme Court picks.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2016, 02:41:55 am »
Vicious, Vindictive - two words that apply to Hillary in spades.  And that vicious and vindictive nature will be aimed squarely at YOU and ME if she wins.  And even one more loss on the SCOTUS means we're in a "no turning back" situation.

We have been in a no turning back situation for some time. RE the supremes, Roberts already ensures the Dems get their way and he has proven it on a few big issues. It does not matter in the slightest at this point if the USSC is fully or partly controlled by the DNC because Scalia is dead and Roberts has an agenda.

Trump has gone on record throughout his life with backing liberals for the bench. At best he would appoint moderates, who will in turn side with the liberals just as today's 'moderates' do. The mere idea that a guy that thinks Oprah and his sister are candidates for the USSC pretty much assures that. And lest we forget about his much hyped 'list', he also says everything he says is negotiable and a mere suggestion.

We have ZERO reason to think, hope or insinuate he would be or act in ways contrary to his life's ultimate positions to date.

Offline sitetest

« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2016, 02:42:43 am »
I understand your point but we weren't anywhere near close enough. Look how easily all those chest beating 'patriots' just said 'oh well! and merruly jumped aboard the first cattle car on the train. It was no sweat off their back. They have all the steadfastness as a sheet of a wet kleenex.

Personally my opinion is we were purged 10 years ago. We just refused to accept that until a lot more recently. Some still have not and think they can fix' the party. I am convinced that Rinsed Penis, Mitch and the rest sit there saying to each other 'WTF do we gotta do to get rid of these people?"
The fact that so many rolled over so easily derives from your very next point, that people are unaware that it's over.  They say, "Wait till 2020!  We'll nominate a conservative for sure!"

But with the nomination of stumpy, the Republican ethos is being stomped out, and those of us who said, "We'll get a conservative in 2020.  This time, though, we'll vote for stumpy to deny hitlery" are going to find that there are nearly no conservatives left to vote for a conservative.
Former Republican.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2016, 03:02:33 am »
The fact that so many rolled over so easily derives from your very next point, that people are unaware that it's over.  They say, "Wait till 2020!  We'll nominate a conservative for sure!"

But with the nomination of stumpy, the Republican ethos is being stomped out, and those of us who said, "We'll get a conservative in 2020.  This time, though, we'll vote for stumpy to deny hitlery" are going to find that there are nearly no conservatives left to vote for a conservative.

I have said every election for the last several..."Next time you'll say exactly the same thing" to those spouting the 'next year nonsense. And every year they reply the same way. "This time is different!" When esked what makes them think next time will be different than this time, they accuse me of hating America and loving...Kerry, Pelosi, George Soros, Reid, Obama, Hillary, Terry McCallufe...pick any one or all at random.

They have always been moderates at best/liberals by vote. They have had many chances to nominate and elect conservatives and instead they torpedo whatever conservative is running and elect/try to elect a liberal to 'win'

They try to WIN with known liberals. They WANT to WIN with known liberals.

And they have the gall to lie to everyone's face saying "DONTYOUDAREQUESTIONMYCONSERVAATISM!!!!!!!

Frauds. Lying POS frauds.

Offline sitetest

« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2016, 03:16:03 am »
I have said every election for the last several..."Next time you'll say exactly the same thing" to those spouting the 'next year nonsense. And every year they reply the same way. "This time is different!" When esked what makes them think next time will be different than this time, they accuse me of hating America and loving...Kerry, Pelosi, George Soros, Reid, Obama, Hillary, Terry McCallufe...pick any one or all at random.

They have always been moderates at best/liberals by vote. They have had many chances to nominate and elect conservatives and instead they torpedo whatever conservative is running and elect/try to elect a liberal to 'win'

They try to WIN with known liberals. They WANT to WIN with known liberals.

And they have the gall to lie to everyone's face saying "DONTYOUDAREQUESTIONMYCONSERVAATISM!!!!!!!

Frauds. Lying POS frauds.
In recent years, we haven't had many candidates who were even arguably conservative.  But this year, there were a few halfway-decent picks.

So, it's difficult to criticize the selection of Romney when the alternative is Huckabee.   Or even Santorum (for whom I voted, but whose star, nonetheless, was fading even before the primaries started).

But an actual r e al, live conservative made a competitive run for it this year.  I'm just saying, if stumpy I should elected, the party will not come close to nominating a conservative for a very long time to come as dictatorship takes hold, and republican virtues increasingly disappear.

But we've gone round and round the Bush administration bunch of times.  Suffice to say that neither of us is particularly optimistic of a future under stumpy, the single most unfit human ever to run for president.
Former Republican.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2016, 03:21:18 am »
In recent years, we haven't had many candidates who were even arguably conservative.  But this year, there were a few halfway-decent picks.

So, it's difficult to criticize the selection of Romney when the alternative is Huckabee.   Or even Santorum (for whom I voted, but whose star, nonetheless, was fading even before the primaries started).

But an actual r e al, live conservative made a competitive run for it this year.  I'm just saying, if stumpy I should elected, the party will not come close to nominating a conservative for a very long time to come as dictatorship takes hold, and republican virtues increasingly disappear.

But we've gone round and round the Bush administration bunch of times.  Suffice to say that neither of us is particularly optimistic of a future under stumpy, the single most unfit human ever to run for president.

" it's difficult to criticize the selection of Romney when the alternative is..."

There is no scenario in the past 5 years I have yet encountered that can finish that sentence. There is no possible scenario anywhere in which a guy that profits by incinerating the dead babies his own laws as governor helped to 'get dead' in the first place, should be given leadership of America.

None.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 03:22:11 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline sitetest

« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2016, 03:33:37 am »
" it's difficult to criticize the selection of Romney when the alternative is..."

There is no scenario in the past 5 years I have yet encountered that can finish that sentence. There is no possible scenario anywhere in which a guy that profits by incinerating the dead babies his own laws as governor helped to 'get dead' in the first place, should be given leadership of America.

None.
Even if you say Romney is worse, there were no conservative stand-outs as we had this year.   This year was actually different.  And an actual conservative ran strong.  If stumpy wins, by 2020, the suffocating hand of stumpyism will snuff out any significant republican tendencies left in the party.
Former Republican.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2016, 03:46:11 am »
Even if you say Romney is worse, there were no conservative stand-outs as we had this year.   This year was actually different.  And an actual conservative ran strong.  If stumpy wins, by 2020, the suffocating hand of stumpyism will snuff out any significant republican tendencies left in the party.

I agree there were no standouts, however every single person on those debate stages was demonstratably more conservative than Mitt was/is. Every one. We could have nominated literally any of them and lost no more than we did.

However, had we done that, and even if that and lets say "Candidate X" lost anyway, the GOP would have taken the hit THEN, leaving us far better TODAY.

What did happen though is that we nominated Mitt, he lost, the GOP came out and said exactly the opposite of what message they were given, they further moved left, gave Obama 100% of every major issue he wanted, they attacked the conservatives running in the mid term, torpedoed them, attacked Cruz every way possible, torpedoed HIM and surprise, surprise, ensured the nomination of yet ANOTHER even FURTHER LEFT candidate that is on record as taking more sides to a given position than Kerry.

Such are the wages of refusing to stand on and vote with principle. The GOP ensured Iran got the bomb, ensured gay everything became law, ensured that Barry got every cent he wanted to push his leftist agenda and bankrupted America.

'WE" did more to advance leftism faster with our ongoing capitulating 'pragmatism' than the left could have done in 50 freaking years.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2016, 04:18:35 am »
I saw that piece at the daily caller, "you win as a team, you lose as a team".

That's the way I look at it; support whom you want but I'm not taking my bat and ball and going home.  This is all within reasonable guidelines. I can understand if one does not care for Trump, I can understand if one does not care for Trump, McCain, Romney but if it's every time, come on now.