Author Topic: Narcissistic Nominee: ‘I Want a Statue in Washington, DC…Maybe Share It With Jefferson’ [VIDEO]  (Read 1859 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump’s  untreated and serious case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) was on full display during a campaign speech at a rally in Billings, Montana on Thursday, telling a sycophantic crowd of worshipers that his massive, yet fragile ego wants a statue of himself in the nation’s capitol alongside great American founder and author of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson.

“So, we’re going to build the wall…Build a wall. It’s going to be a beautiful wall. Someday, when I’m gonzo, maybe they’ll name it after Trump. I’d really rather have a statue in Washington, D.C.

I don’t want a wall named after me but that’s okay. I want a statue in Washington, D.C! [Loud cheers] Maybe share it with [Thomas] Jefferson or something. We’re going to build a wall. It’s going to be a big powerful wall.”

Video at link..
http://politistick.com/narcissistic-nominee-i-want-a-statue-in-washington-dc-maybe-share-it-with-jefferson-video/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sounds to me like he's just being silly, kidding around.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

How many times a day does that have to be posted?

HonestJohn

Bow before his glory.

(Or be sent to a 'labor and reeducation' camp.)

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
That's probably true of a lot of the things he says. That allows him to backtrack his statements the next day.
Maybe my big hangup about Trump is the fact that I like a little self-effacing sense of humor, but I'm turned off by the narcissistic type.   
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

I want to vote for a candidate who isn't as silly as Donald Trump.
Let it burn.

Offline skeeter

Probably. But still its inappropriate given the office he's seeking.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
If it is a joke, it is just as bad because then it sounds like he is mocking his supporters.

He's been mocking his supporters for months.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

How about a wax dummy in a horror museum Cheetoface Smallfingers?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If it is a joke, it is just as bad because then it sounds like he is mocking his supporters.

A bit of an intellectual exercise.

Pretend you are a to Democrat strategist. Pretend that you are facing a campaign with probably your worst candidate in decades. Also pretend that you have a goal of delivering a knock out blow to the Republican party- to permanently divide them helping guarantee you an election with your weak candidate but also divide your opponents to obscurity.  Write a strategy plan for that, the best one you can come up with.

Now look back at that strategy plan and ask yourself how much different that is than what Trump is doing.

Offline sinkspur

Put it on a street corner so dogs can give it the back-leg salute.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
That's probably true of a lot of the things he says. That allows him to backtrack his statements the next day.
Maybe my big hangup about Trump is the fact that I like a little self-effacing sense of humor, but I'm turned off by the narcissistic type.

Trump's narcissism is repellent. I have many years experience as a psychiatric nurse. Axis II personality disorder is difficult to treat- "ain't no pill for that." It requires insight from the patient that the fault lies within them and, if it is ever acknowledged, intense psychotherapy and desire to change.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ConstitutionRose

As my colorful neighbor would say, "Please tell me he didn't just say that."
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Dude. Seriously? ‏@SheershyDude 1h1 hour ago
@jtuckermartin @tjemery1 @realDonaldTrump @realDenaldTrump

Perfectly matched for the Trump Monument...