Author Topic: Donald Trump wins big in New York  (Read 13199 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Donald Trump wins big in New York
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2016, 06:59:59 pm »
Voting for Trump is voting for Hillary

You are a very confused newbie.  Very confused.  And boring. 

But, hey, we welcome everyone here so ... welcome!

A-Lert

« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2016, 07:02:46 pm »
Can I send you a plane ticket.   :nono:

sink you know better

I don't need a plane ticket, but thanks for the offer and your concern.  :tongue2:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2016, 07:05:03 pm »
You are a very confused newbie.  Very confused.  And boring. 

But, hey, we welcome everyone here so ... welcome!

Trump Supporters might as well put a Hillary for President sticker on their cars because knowingly or not they ARE campaigning for Hillary!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

A-Lert

« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2016, 07:10:31 pm »
None of us can tell whether Trump would be worse.  I suspect he will be a lot like Obama.  He's clueless about the Constitution and completely ignorant and incapable of working together with people with whom he disagrees.  In fact, like Obama, he ridicules people with whom he disagrees.

The only thing that will save us from that kind of trouble is if Cruz wins a contested convention.  But then, who knows what kind of violence (cheered on by Trump) will occur if that happens?

Trouble, no matter what, I'm afraid.  Dark days ahead.....

He must be following the lead of the anti-Trumps.

A-Lert

« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2016, 07:13:40 pm »
This statement is irrational.   

If you support Trump, you'll be living with the beast.   You can't be #NeverHillary and support Trump.   You might as well be #HillaryHellYeah

No, the never Trump trumpeters are irrational..... :nono: just corrected another person for saying the same thing..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:20:33 pm by mystery-ak »

A-Lert

« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2016, 07:16:16 pm »
Unless the nominee is a liberal. Then you'd be sane not to support them.

Trump is lower than pond scum. He is a vile, degenerate creature with no redeeming qualities.

Irrational allegations reflect poorly on the poster.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #206 on: April 20, 2016, 07:19:44 pm »
You sure like making things up about me and posting them.

I never said Cruz wasn't conservative enough for me.  His Hat in Hand act to the big GOPe leadership and donors tells me he's just another DC insider at this point who will do anything they ask of him if he somehow becomes president.

I repeat............ anyone who supports Trump and mocks Cruz supporters as you do, has forfeited his/her right to attack Cruz from a Conservative perspective.

You are supporting a Progressive and whining that the most Conservative person to run for the Presidency in decades is not living up to your pristine standards.

Doesn't work.

Not in the real world.

You can't win this argument while cheerleading for someone who is deeply immoral (according to his own words) and who supports Planned Parenthood, the Dream Act, and government paid health care.

It doesn't work.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #207 on: April 20, 2016, 07:20:15 pm »
Trump Supporters might as well put a Hillary for President sticker on their cars because knowingly or not they ARE campaigning for Hillary!

That's the truth.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline musiclady

« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2016, 07:20:39 pm »

I'm afraid some of them are doing it knowingly.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

A-Lert

« Reply #209 on: April 20, 2016, 07:20:53 pm »
Clinton and Sanders combined garnered 1,790,083 votes last night.   Trump won the GOP primary with 518,601.

Trump's supporters are truly ignorant if they think somehow Trump is going to have any resonance in these dark Blue states.

Trump was a sure winner. He had no competition. Thus low voter turnout. Clinton and Sanders in a competitive race, thus a high voter turnout.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2016, 07:21:32 pm »
Never mind  :silly:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:22:47 pm by Repub4Trump »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline MOD3

« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2016, 07:21:59 pm »
Let's discuss New York, the candidates, the nomination impact.  Insights.  Real concerns properly expressed,  Stuff like that.

HonestJohn

« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2016, 07:23:17 pm »
For if you stay home....vote turd party...or god forbid vote for Hillary, then YOU ARE TO BLAME!

You've just described exactly what Trump supporters have said.  And you express my view on them perfectly.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #213 on: April 20, 2016, 07:24:01 pm »
I'm afraid some of them are doing it knowingly.

No question about it!  Trump himself being a prime example!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2016, 07:24:53 pm »
Trump was a sure winner. He had no competition. Thus low voter turnout. Clinton and Sanders in a competitive race, thus a high voter turnout.

Here's a clue:  there are more Democrats in New York than Republicans.  Lots more.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2016, 07:25:22 pm »
No question about it!  Trump himself being a prime example!

Like a cut of Trump meat.

(Only I've heard his steaks weren't actually all that "prime."  ^-^)

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #216 on: April 20, 2016, 07:26:44 pm »
I repeat............ anyone who supports Trump and mocks Cruz supporters as you do, has forfeited his/her right to attack Cruz from a Conservative perspective.

You are supporting a Progressive and whining that the most Conservative person to run for the Presidency in decades is not living up to your pristine standards.

Doesn't work.

Not in the real world.

You can't win this argument while cheerleading for someone who is deeply immoral (according to his own words) and who supports Planned Parenthood, the Dream Act, and government paid health care.

It doesn't work.

Which I've yet to do.  I'd appreciate if you stopped making up my positions for me, and then attacking the false position you've constructed for me.

Trump has successful children who are loyal to him.  That tells me he's not the immoral monster that people like you make him out to be.
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2016, 07:28:59 pm »

Once again, the voter turnout for the GOP last nite was higher than '12, '08, and '00. But far less than Wisconsin and Missouri. So why does New York get 95 delegates again?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:29:34 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

geronl

« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2016, 07:29:34 pm »
You've shown all of us here in a very short time that you're a special needs person yourself, geronl.

That is a personal attack.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #219 on: April 20, 2016, 07:29:59 pm »
Or we could discuss your cool airplane graphic.
I was getting ready to say where did that come from! It scared me!

*bouche* :terror:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

geronl

« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2016, 07:30:40 pm »
Once again, the voter turnout for the GOP last nite was higher than '12, '08, and '00. But far less than Wisconsin and Missouri. So why does New York get 95 delegates again?

You are going to confuse them with facts... You're going to need hand-puppets and a song that rhymes

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #221 on: April 20, 2016, 07:30:45 pm »
Exactly.  The convenience of that argument is that under no scenario do they lose.  They either win or it is someone else's fault, just like with the primaries and caucuses.  It's not an adult argument, let alone a logical argument.

Hold on a second.  I'm reading in this very thread supporters of losers like Cruz and Kasich blame Trump supporters for their own failed and uninspiring candidates being rejected by an overwhelming number of GOP voters. 

Can't have it both ways.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #222 on: April 20, 2016, 07:31:36 pm »

Wait you're whining about a personal attack? :silly:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #223 on: April 20, 2016, 07:32:21 pm »

Yes it is but some posters here are more equal than others!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #224 on: April 20, 2016, 07:33:02 pm »

I know Wyoming should get them so Ted might actually have a chance to win outright instead of buying delegates.