Author Topic: Donald Trump wins big in New York  (Read 13126 times)

HAPPY2BME

Re: Donald Trump wins big in New York
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2016, 05:09:38 pm »
This is an election about American sovereignty--the right to defend our borders from invasion;  and the right to engage in trade that is smart,  so our economic security and robust growth is not held in the palm of globalists--whether they're from around the world or right here at home.

Whether you're a conservative,  a liberal--or somewhere in between-- does not matter in this election.  This is an election about America first or globalism.   The time to stand and fight for our national and economic sovereignty is NOW!

===================================

What part of 'DEFEND OUR BORDER FROM INVASION,' 'THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN SMART TRADE,' 'ECONOMIC SECURITY,' 'OPPOSING GLOBALISM,'AMERICA-FIRST,' and 'NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY'  do they not get?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2016, 05:10:54 pm »
It is unavailable because I purchased it.

Will someone from here be an admin/mod?  Or several perhaps?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2016, 05:14:03 pm »
Weird asked (regarding what A-Lert would do if o'er-the-hillary wins):
"What are your plans? Because she will win, almost certainly."

One thing I've been doing over the past couple of years is drawing down my 401k and IRA's as much as possible (I'm already retired).

Because if the democrats win, I sense that they're going to shoot for some kind of extra tax on "retirement accounts" (either at withdrawal or simply as a "wealth tax") -- or possibly take them over and forcibly limit how much one can withdraw from them.

They will do this before they begin taxing simple "savings accounts".

Also have been increasing... um.... "metallic assets"...

Won't happen.  The GOP will hold on to the House, no matter who wins.  And all tax bills have to originate in the House.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2016, 05:16:17 pm »
I have complete faith in Cruz. He will stop Donald from getting the number of delegates needed and will win at convention.  He will stomp Hillary and he will be POTUS. 

geronl

« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2016, 05:19:38 pm »

What part of 'DEFEND OUR BORDER FROM INVASION,' 'THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN SMART TRADE,' 'ECONOMIC SECURITY,' 'OPPOSING GLOBALISM,'AMERICA-FIRST,' and 'NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY'  do they not get?

Trump won't do any of that. He has a history that goes back more than 9 months. The real Trump is not what he is pretender (badly)

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2016, 05:21:17 pm »
YOU and every other Trumpkin on the planet DISGUST me Sir!  YOU are BLIND as the proverbial bat and this republic will DIE because of that!

I'm not saying you actually are . . .  :nono:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:28:17 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2016, 05:21:26 pm »
IMHO, you want the conversation/debate to be about conservatism and the Constitution.  In prior elections I would have been right there with you. 

But this is not like prior elections.  Putting conservatism and the Constitution as priority issues in this election is like putting the cart before the horse.  Before we can fight to preserve the Constitution of the United States, we must first win the battle for the United States herself.

This is an election about American sovereignty--the right to defend our borders from invasion;  and the right to engage in trade that is smart,  so our economic security and robust growth is not held in the palm of globalists--whether they're from around the world or right here at home.

Whether you're a conservative,  a liberal--or somewhere in between-- does not matter in this election.  This is an election about choosing America first or globalism.  And you can ridicule and offend Trump supporters all you want.  But the bond between Trump and his supporters will not be broken--because we agree with Donald Trump:  The time to stand and fight for our national and economic sovereignty is NOW!

Welcome to 2016, Bigun.

Then ride your Titanic down to the bottom, because that's where you're headed.  Trump is a 100% known quantity; there are no "do not knows" in any poll about Trump.  And he's got numbers with women, Hispanics, even white men that will not be reversed.  The damage is done.  Manafort's got him on a short leash, but Trump can't possibly learn what he needs to know to navigate through a significant policy discussion.  He's not a details guy and is prone to shooting from the hip when he's questioned about something he knows nothing about (which is nearly every question thrown his way so far). 

Global trade and interconnectedness with other countries is a given. No going back on NAFTA or CAFTA or any other trade deals because they're multi-party agreements. They can be modified, with the consent of the other parties. 

Already, just today, Trump has thrown in the trash his proposal to eliminate the debt in 8 years.  Somebody must have gotten to him and convinced him (rightly) that that could never happen.  He will be "gotten to" by other sane experts if he is the nominee, so get used to significant revisions to most of his policy proposals.  In fact, he's likely to get more liberal and less nativist; he can't possibly win otherwise.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2016, 05:25:35 pm »
What a crock of unmitigated crap!   

If you people continue to sit and whine and cry over the death of our Republic...at least point the blame where it belongs.

Look in the mirror.

For if you stay home....vote turd party...or god forbid vote for Hillary, then YOU ARE TO BLAME!   Not Trump voters.

You all disgust me. 

OMG!  I was reading (or wading) through this thread when your reply--like a ray of sunshine--popped out at me.

Thank you.  Now I can continue wading.   :beer:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2016, 05:52:28 pm »
Then ride your Titanic down to the bottom,

It won't be me on the Titanic . . .   ^-^

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2016, 06:01:55 pm »
OMG!  I was reading (or wading) through this thread when your reply--like a ray of sunshine--popped out at me.

Thank you.  Now I can continue wading.   :beer:

Twas the syrupy sanctimony that got to me, R-i-V!     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2016, 06:05:52 pm »
Yes, the bleep who call names, viciously smear conservatives with the most gutter things they can think of are the worst people. I look forward to them asking why we won't vote for Trump in the general. lol.

Because Trump supporters have nothing in common with conservatives, nothing at all.

If Trump is a Republican, then I am not. It is that simple.

If Trump is nominated, kiss the majority in Congress goodbye. Trump is running interference for his pals, and those who fall for this scam are literally the dumbest people on the face of the Earth.

Awesome meltdown!  You "hate bleep," then turn around and whine like a little baby about Trump supporters calling you "vile" things.

What a joy!
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2016, 06:08:40 pm »
IMHO, you want the conversation/debate to be about conservatism and the Constitution.  In prior elections I would have been right there with you. 

But this is not like prior elections.  Putting conservatism and the Constitution as priority issues in this election is like putting the cart before the horse.  Before we can fight to preserve the Constitution of the United States, we must first win the battle for the United States herself.

NO! it is in fact putting the horse back in front of the cart where it belongs! There IS no United States without the Constitution!

Whether you're a conservative,  a liberal--or somewhere in between-- does not matter in this election.  This is an election about choosing America first or globalism.  And you can ridicule and offend Trump supporters all you want.  But the bond between Trump and his supporters will not be broken--because we agree with Donald Trump:  The time to stand and fight for our national and economic sovereignty is NOW!

Welcome to 2016, Bigun.

And who, more than anyone out there has actually stood up against the globalist agenda more than Ted Cruz?  NO ONE that's who!

The key to our economic woes and trade  does not lie anywhere but right here at home! We need to put our OWN house in order and watch the rest of the world try to keep up!

Donald Trump IS the disease NOT the cure!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2016, 06:09:26 pm »
Ben Shapiro ‏@benshapiro  3m3 minutes ago
Well, New Yorkers angry at "New York values" mockery, you sure showed us by choosing lying con man Trump and corrupt harridan Hillary.

The GOPe isn't getting a very good return on funding Shapiro to be an attack dog.  His stupid backing of the liar Michelle Fields forever ruined his credibility.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2016, 06:10:05 pm »
Awesome meltdown!  You "hate bleep," then turn around and whine like a little baby about Trump supporters calling you "vile" things.

What a joy!

LOL!

It's a classic example of somebody thinking the majority of voters are of like-mind as his.

'They' expect us to believe that Kasich...who, compared to Trump is a virtual UNKNOWN nationally, would beats Hillary Clinton in every poll taken.

That's the definition of a Willing Suspension of Disbelief.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2016, 06:12:48 pm »
Can I send you a plane ticket.  You leaving will raise the collective IQ of the country five points.

This anti-Trump meltdown is freaking fantastic!!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2016, 06:14:11 pm »
Any one of the other candidates could have beaten Hillary before Trump and his wolf-pack destroyed the Republican Party. This pretender has made Hillary electable again, which was probably the whole goal of his campaign.

Ted Cruz has fought Mitch McConnell and the RINO GOPe for years, but he never tried to destroy the party itself. He never tried to destroy conservatism, he always held up conservative principles.

Trump seems intent on rendering the party itself apart. Trump has sullied and stomped on conservatism every step of the way. No reason to see why he would ever stop.

Of course he won't stop because he doesn't believe in any aspect of conservatism, and will clearly continue to try to destroy it.

The sad thing for me, is that because there was so much anger at the Republican party, a group of fearful, angry people jumped at the chance to destroy it and have followed Trump into the abyss on his path of deceit and duplicity that he was an 'outsider.'

HE wanted to destroy the Republican party from the POV of a DEMOCRAT, not a principled conservative, and too many people swallowed his lies, so that conservatism itself is now in the process of being destroyed.

Instead of trying to reform and improve the Republican party, and correct what was wrong about it, they have helped their master stomp it into oblivion, make us all a laughing stock and usher Hillary into the WH.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2016, 06:14:22 pm »
LOL!

It's a classic example of somebody thinking the majority of voters are of like-mind as his.

'They' expect us to believe that Kasich...who, compared to Trump is a virtual UNKNOWN nationally, would beats Hillary Clinton in every poll taken.

That's the definition of a Willing Suspension of Disbelief.

======================================

suspension of disbelief

: a willingness to suspend one's critical faculties and believe the unbelievable; sacrifice of realism and logic for the sake of enjoyment

Word Origin
   : coined by Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #167 on: April 20, 2016, 06:14:32 pm »
I find it amazing that I can be personally insulted by the bleep but my post gets removed if I attack Trump supporters in general.

The Trump side are very politically correct.

Very PC.

Hey Tolkein is this how "serious people" post?   :thud:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2016, 06:15:26 pm »
bleep......PLease stop using *bleep*

I am a grandmother to an autistic grandson who I tutor everyday after school....my son volunteers his time to the Special Olympics...tard or retard are disgusting terms and I am fed up with it's usage here.

Keep it up and I will suspend anyone for using it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2016, 06:16:36 pm »
This anti-Trump meltdown is freaking fantastic!!

The problem with you is that your loyalty to a shyster keeps you from realizing that it is not the "anti-Trumps" melting down...... it is Conservatism and AMERICA melting down.

And you're here with your pom poms cheering it on.

How do you sleep at night?

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2016, 06:16:49 pm »

OH but you will be! And the trouble is you will take all the rest of us with you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2016, 06:19:34 pm »
OH but you will be! And the trouble is you will take all the rest of us with you!

And laugh at those of us who tried to warn them that the great experiment called America cannot survive yet another unprincipled Progressive in the White House.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #172 on: April 20, 2016, 06:19:55 pm »
bleep......PLease stop using *bleep*

I am a grandmother to an autistic grandson who I tutor everyday after school....my son volunteers his time to the Special Olympics...tard or retard are disgusting terms and I am fed up with it's usage here.

Keep it up and I will suspend anyone for using it.

==================================

Let there be light.

Maybe even an inkling of grace ..

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #173 on: April 20, 2016, 06:20:21 pm »

I have to admit that's funny
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2016, 06:21:59 pm »
==================================

Let there be light.

Maybe even an inkling of grace ..

Says the one who thinks Donald Trump is Jesus............and calls those of us who don't support him "hypocritical Pharisees"

There is only ONE Lord, ONE Master, Happy.  And it's not Donald Trump.