Author Topic: Carson Fabricated West Point Story  (Read 9928 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Carson Fabricated West Point Story
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2015, 02:58:00 am »
No. Ted Cruz is the last person I'd side with.  He called McConnell a liar (in those words).  He blamed his fellow Senators for the 2013 shutdown which HE authored!!! 

No wonder he has few friends in the Senate.  He can't work with other people.
Senator Cruz is not the last person I'd side with.
I'd prefer Rubio, but I think the GOP could do worse than to pick Cruz.  Trump - Carson - Fiorina - Cruz... I'll take Cruz and breathe a sigh of relief.  I'd be interested to know where you stand on those 4 bad choices.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2015, 03:06:49 am »
Not only does the Establishment offer extremely competitive rates for closet skeleton removal, but we also currently offer the highest yield for your immortal soul, as well as 2 for the price of 1 legislative co-sponsors, and full dental.  plus the Establishment day care center has a 30 ft bouncy castle.

If you are a representative interested in selling out your constituents, just say "Priebus" three times into a mirror, and an Establishment representative will arrive in seconds. :smokin:

Good one! Once!  :silly:

(Priebus – isn't that one of those funny looking cars with the great mileage?)

« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2015, 04:10:27 am »
Good one! Once!  :silly:

(Priebus – isn't that one of those funny looking cars with the great mileage?)

If you need another laugh check out this post from Right_in_Virginia

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,185137.msg732992.html#msg732992

His criticisms are petty and silly. 
So sue him for copyright infringement

I almost spit out my whiskey.

« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2015, 05:14:17 am »
Wouldn't it be neat if the drive-by-media vetted all black candidates like they did black GOP candidates?

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2015, 05:17:58 pm »

I think the media is hammering Carson to get his numbers below Trump...

Once Trump is the nominee, then they'll get him to say outrageous things and sink his campaign...

Net-net... Her Heinous gets elected...

JMO...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2015, 05:24:49 pm »

Once Trump is the nominee, then they'll get him to say outrageous things and sink his campaign...

Net-net... Her Heinous gets elected...

JMO...

I this particular case your opinion comports exactly with mine.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2015, 05:28:33 pm »
I this particular case your opinion comports exactly with mine.

Unless Cruz or Rubio rise to the top??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2015, 05:33:17 pm »
Unless Cruz or Rubio rise to the top??

Well the truth be told I spoke a little to soon in my response to Dan. I actually think there is much more to the medias attacking of Carson than just to aid Trump.

At it's base it is ENTIRELY racist!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2015, 05:38:18 pm »
I should have known better to trust anything from Politico.

I like the fight Carson showed to clear his name.   Keep attacking the media, GOP candidates.  They are your enemy.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2015, 06:03:21 pm »
Well the truth be told I spoke a little to soon in my response to Dan. I actually think there is much more to the medias attacking of Carson than just to aid Trump.

At it's base it is ENTIRELY racist!

I wonder if that racism will next attack the Hispanics running for the nomination?

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2015, 06:06:51 pm »
I wonder if that racism will next attack the Hispanics running for the nomination?

I surely wouldn't bet against such a thing! But I might bet that it will! A lot in fact!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 06:19:05 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2015, 06:08:49 pm »

Net-net... Her Heinous gets elected...  JMO... 

I think they ultimately want to take down Trump and replace him with Bush.  That move will guarantee her heinous sits in the oval office.   (JMO)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2015, 06:13:49 pm »
I suely wouldn't bet against such a thing! But I might bet that it will! A lot in fact!

The left hates any conservative who is in a group that they feel they have an iron grip on.  They hate Carson.  They hate Cruz and Rubio.  And they hate Fiorina.

And they have no boundaries in regard to decency, so they will do anything to destroy all of them.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2015, 06:14:38 pm »

I think they ultimately want to take down Trump and replace him with Bush.  That move will guarantee her heinous sits in the oval office.   (JMO)

Bush doesn't have a prayer of getting the nomination.  He's done.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2015, 06:18:19 pm »
Bush doesn't have a prayer of getting the nomination.  He's done.

Watch the dynamics of the next debate.   :smokin:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2015, 06:20:45 pm »
Watch the dynamics of the next debate.   :smokin:

There is no way he can mask his body language or his tone sufficiently to experience a rebound.  Won't happen.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2015, 06:28:05 pm »
There is no way he can mask his body language or his tone sufficiently to experience a rebound.  Won't happen.

Totally agree.  He's not a very good actor and he's boring.  He won't make it.

I heard Jeb speak at a conservative dinner a few years back.   He was a last minute replacement to Tony Snow who became too sick to come and speak.  (The first speaker at this annual dinner was Ronald Reagan).

Most of what he said was OK........... other than the stuff on education.......... but he really, really is boring. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2015, 06:30:29 pm »

--They are Cubans, not Mexicans and therefore not authentic with some Hispanics, however

A lot of it could have to do with Rubio and his ability to speak very good Spanish.

Cruz either doesn't or won't

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2015, 07:06:57 pm »

I disagree.

If he can...and he would...clearly articulate a 'turn-around' argument against the media and attack the idea that nobody vetted Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro,....he with a social security number of a Caucasian from Connecticut, magically, long since deceased!

The only person in the world that can turn this into a war against media bias against Conservative Republicans and at the same time call out their complicity in advancing the Left's agenda.....is "Darctor" Ben Carson.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2015, 07:54:04 pm »
I disagree.

If he can...and he would...clearly articulate a 'turn-around' argument against the media and attack the idea that nobody vetted Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro,....he with a social security number of a Caucasian from Connecticut, magically, long since deceased!

The only person in the world that can turn this into a war against media bias against Conservative Republicans and at the same time call out their complicity in advancing the Left's agenda.....is "Darctor" Ben Carson.

Not sure we are referring to the same guy. I was speaking of Jeb.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2015, 12:53:03 am »

Sorry....came into the thread very late and thought you were talking about Carson.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2015, 12:56:46 am »
Sorry....came into the thread very late and thought you were talking about Carson.    :laugh:

Color me guilty of doing similar - frequently.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2015, 01:02:28 am »

I agree with BOTH of you!   :beer:

Offline Carling

« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2015, 01:52:42 am »

Jeb doesn't want to lose his cocktail party invitations.  He's the GOP version of Clinton in terms of legacy candidate, yet GOP voters actually vote on principle and not because of the name.  Jeb needs to try and ride this out in terms of funding and try to get the GOP nomination from states he doesn't have a chance of winning in the general election. 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:58:47 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

rangerrebew

« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2015, 09:29:30 pm »
Media Double Standard: Ben Carson Is a Liar But Barack Obama Isn’t a Kenyan

Jim Hoft Nov 6th, 2015 6:49 pm 106 Comments

How’s this for a media double standard?

Barack Obama was either born in Kenya or he lied about it for years.
Breitbart.com published a 1991 booklet by Barack Obama’s literary agent today that says Obama was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

Here’s a screengrab from the booklet:

The liberal media later blamed the publisher, not Obama for giving the publisher the information.

But that same liberal media is calling neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson a liar for his stories of struggling as a child in inner city Detroit.
What a bunch of hypocritical trash!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/media-double-standard-ben-carson-is-a-liar-but-barack-obama-isnt-a-kenyan/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:30:10 pm by rangerrebew »