Author Topic: A GOP Landslide in November  (Read 7827 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A GOP Landslide in November
« on: April 01, 2024, 02:18:35 pm »
[Just like the *red wave*   *****rollingeyes*****]

April 1, 2024
A GOP Landslide in November
By Patrick J. Gibbs

It’s there for the taking. A Republican overwhelming victory across the board, taking back the White House and securing huge majorities in both houses of Congress, is attainable if the election is more about “Biden Democrats” and their policies and less about Donald Trump.

The Biden administration has imposed disastrous policies on the country. Polls show that 60% of voters are ready to boot Joe Biden out of the White House. But what happens if the Democrats beat them to it by replacing their loser candidate? It could happen if they also figure out how to displace Kamala Harris without alienating the voters who think her race and gender qualified her to sit in the White House and possibly the Oval Office.

The GOP needs to hammer their opponents on no less than five terrible policies and identify them all as Democrat policies instead of just those of “Crooked Joe Biden.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/a_gop_landslide_in_november.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: A GOP Landslide in November
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 02:40:48 pm »
Yeppers, just like the red wave that never happened.  The GOP's ship sunk quite awhile ago, and some continue to abandon ship!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 03:24:24 pm »

It’s there for the taking. A Republican overwhelming victory across the board, taking back the White House and securing huge majorities in both houses of Congress, is attainable if the election is more about “Biden Democrats” and their policies and less about Donald Trump.

The one person who will never, ever let that happen is Donald Trump.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 03:29:36 pm »
The one person who will never, ever let that happen is Donald Trump.

I think a red wave is attainable, however, you are right Trump has a tendency to suck the wind out of the room these days.

On the other hand, perhaps there are a lot of people who want neither candidate and will be just voting down ballot -- then the race is truly on.  Unfortunately, the RNC is spending $$ to help pay Trump's legal fees and little is left for those struggling down ballot.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 03:45:25 pm »
I think a red wave is attainable, however, you are right Trump has a tendency to suck the wind out of the room these days.

On the other hand, perhaps there are a lot of people who want neither candidate and will be just voting down ballot -- then the race is truly on.  Unfortunately, the RNC is spending $$ to help pay Trump's legal fees and little is left for those struggling down ballot.

The other thing is the MAGA elements of the GOP that go after any Republican who doesn't vigorously support and defend Trump.

So even if you made it about down-ticket races, MAGA will ensure that it is still about Trump.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 03:53:05 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2024, 03:47:21 pm »
The other thing is the MAGA elements of the GOP who go after any Republican who doesn't vigorously support and defend Trump.

So even if you made it about down-ticket races, MAGA will ensure that it is still about Trump.

Agreed; MAGA is doing more harm than good.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 03:48:44 pm by libertybele »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 06:47:56 pm »
The other thing is the MAGA elements of the GOP that go after any Republican who doesn't vigorously support and defend Trump.

As opposed to the legacy GOP telling its members to vote for Biden over Trump.

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2024, 06:50:04 pm »

There is a civil war going on in the GOP right now.  Pick a side, @libertybele ---- and try and stay there. :laugh:

\
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:01:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 06:53:09 pm »
There is a civil war going on in the GOP right now.  Pick a side, @libertybele ---- and try and there. :laugh:

I am on the side of conservatism.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2024, 07:00:40 pm »

@libertybele

That's good. So how will you vote in November should Biden and Trump be the nominees?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2024, 07:09:24 pm »

This answer is so overused it has become a hackneyed cliche and is now meaningless.

Just thought you should know.   happy77

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2024, 07:38:06 pm »
This answer is so overused it has become a hackneyed cliche and is now meaningless.

@Right_in_Virginia

Not to worry. I'm drilling down. We'll get down to specifics eventually.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2024, 07:43:58 pm »

@libertybele

That must be why  nobody  ever shows up  at  his rallies,huh?

Which loser did  you support?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2024, 07:47:57 pm »
The other thing is the MAGA elements of the GOP that go after any Republican who doesn't vigorously support and defend Trump

@Maj. Bill Martin

Those meanies!

Going after those sore losers just because they hate Trump for being they wanted to be,and trying to destroy his campaign so they can jump up and down in glee as Biden is sworn in again and they can say "See,I told  you so! You should have voted for me/my butt-buddy!"

A whole freaking pack of whiny losers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2024, 07:48:53 pm »

@libertybele

I know!

Almost nobody is supporting him,huh?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2024, 08:49:34 pm »
@libertybele

That's good. So how will you vote in November should Biden and Trump be the nominees?

As I have stated several times, I will vote down ballot for as many conservatives as I can.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2024, 08:51:56 pm »

Gee, thanks for your opinion @Right_in_Virginia.  You stick to MAGA and I'll stick to conservatism.  :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2024, 08:52:31 pm »

@Maj. Bill Martin

Those meanies!

Going after those sore losers just because they hate Trump for being they wanted to be,and trying to destroy his campaign so they can jump up and down in glee as Biden is sworn in again and they can say "See,I told  you so! You should have voted for me/my butt-buddy!"

*****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 08:53:22 pm by libertybele »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2024, 09:04:31 pm »
Gee, thanks for your opinion @Right_in_Virginia.  You stick to MAGA and I'll stick to conservatism.  :laugh:

@libertybele

ROFLMAO!

You are sticking to helping allow Biden or his stand-in to be President.

How is THAT "being conservative"?

It's the equivalent of a whore preaching chastity.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2024, 09:07:39 pm »

@libertybele

ROFLMAO!

You are sticking to helping allow Biden or his stand-in to be President.

How is THAT "being conservative"?

It's the equivalent of a whore preaching chastity.

Point being is that Trump is not a conservative.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2024, 09:52:32 pm »
Wow same old tired tripe from the usual suspects if you don't vote for Trump we're ignorant, hate Orange Man just because he because he's rich so we are jealous *****rollingeyes***** and just too ignorant to realize just how bitchin he is with all the things he accomplished but were immediately erased because he just couldn't work with his two years of supermajority or the three SC justices that he McTurtle rammed through....and of course the always popular if you don't vote for Trump you're voting for Hillary Biden...what if I don't vote for either one :pondering: who am I voting for then RFK Jr.? I am so sick and tired of being told I'm a traitor if I don't go Orange on one hand but on the other hand being told the Orange one doesn't need the vote of people like me 9999hair out0000

It's real damn simple everyone vote their conscience for who they want and just but the hell out of other peoples choices, don't insult them don't demean them, don't accuse them and don't blame them. Suck it up buttercup and stick to your own damn vote because I can guaranty that there is not one member of the forum who isn't already firm in their vote and there is only person that could change their minds......TRUMP doing/saying something really stupid and odds on that are even money :whistle:

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2024, 09:52:49 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Not to worry. I'm drilling down. We'll get down to specifics eventually.

Godspeed!  @AllThatJazzZ   :beer:

Online LMAO

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2024, 10:09:17 pm »
It’s true that Trump isn’t a conservative. He’s a populist

But the  problem is if elected, he’s going to double down on his mistakes from his first term. For example, he wants more and higher tariffs like his first term despite the trade war and increased costs when he did it the first time. That’s a tax increase on businesses and consumers who are already dealing with high costs

He has no problem with more debt, borrowing, and printing despite the inflation it ushered in

On COVID, he has said he gives himself an “A” in how he handled it, and he has said that he didn’t get the credit he deserved. is there any reason to think, should we have another pandemic, he won’t follow the same formula?

Issues and the record matters. Not labels
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:40:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2024, 10:15:49 pm »
As opposed to the legacy GOP telling its members to vote for Biden over Trump.

A pox on BOTH. And Buydem too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2024, 10:18:14 pm »

@Maj. Bill Martin

Those meanies!

You mean like you'll be when you can't drag his fat a** across the finish line?