Author Topic: A GOP Landslide in November  (Read 7826 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: A GOP Landslide in November
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2024, 10:19:35 pm »

@libertybele

ROFLMAO!

You are sticking to helping allow Biden or his stand-in to be President.

How is THAT "being conservative"?

It's the equivalent of a whore preaching chastity.

So the other option is to let the Right do what the Left does, and Conservatism is dead.
No thanks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2024, 10:22:10 pm »
Point being is that Trump is not a conservative.

@libertybele

No,the point is that electing Trump for one term is the ONLY  shot we have at saving America from becoming a cog in the Globalist machine.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2024, 10:26:32 pm »
I will chop both my feet off and cut both my hands off and then shoot myself in the head, before I would ever vote for the Orange Satan!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2024, 10:34:42 pm »
Wow same old tired tripe from the usual suspects if you don't vote for Trump we're ignorant, hate Orange Man just because he because he's rich so we are jealous *****rollingeyes***** and just too ignorant to realize just how bitchin he is with all the things he accomplished but were immediately erased because he just couldn't work with his two years of supermajority or the three SC justices that he McTurtle rammed through....and of course the always popular if you don't vote for Trump you're voting for Hillary Biden...what if I don't vote for either one :pondering: who am I voting for then RFK Jr.? I am so sick and tired of being told I'm a traitor if I don't go Orange on one hand but on the other hand being told the Orange one doesn't need the vote of people like me 9999hair out0000

It's real damn simple everyone vote their conscience for who they want and just but the hell out of other peoples choices, don't insult them don't demean them, don't accuse them and don't blame them. Suck it up buttercup and stick to your own damn vote because I can guaranty that there is not one member of the forum who isn't already firm in their vote and there is only person that could change their minds......TRUMP doing/saying something really stupid and odds on that are even money :whistle:

@GtHawk

Don't  worry about it,bubba.

I am sure you will be MUCH happier with  Biden-2 as President.

And make no  mistake about it,it will be either Biden/a Biden clone,or Trump  sitting in the WH after the next election.

Just think,you will be able to brag to your children and grandchildren that you helped re-elect Biden!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2024, 10:34:46 pm »
@libertybele

No,the point is that electing Trump for one term is the ONLY  shot we have at saving America from becoming a cog in the Globalist machine.

Well, thanks for your opinion, but we are already a cog in the Globalist machine.   

Trump already stomped on the two people who could have saved this Republic. Why would I vote for him?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2024, 10:38:51 pm »
I am on the side of conservatism.

What she means is according to your postings, you switch sides weekly.  Make up your dang mind!   :laugh:.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2024, 10:39:22 pm »
You mean like you'll be when you can't drag his fat a** across the finish line?

@roamer_1

Nope,but I will know that *I* did the right thing in order to try to save  America from globalism,instead of sitting on my sanctimonious,self-righteous ass,and then blaming the fall of America on Trump instead of accepting the blame you deserve.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2024, 10:40:59 pm »
Point being is that Trump is not a conservative.

So damned what... Biden isn't a Democrat.  The entire Democrat Party isn't.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2024, 10:41:22 pm »

So the other option is to let the Right do what the Left does, and Conservatism is dead.
No thanks.

@roamer_1

You have it wrong,bubba. NOT doing anything you can do to prevent the globalists from taking over America is what is going to kill conservatism,and you  should stand up and take your bows for helping when it does happen.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2024, 10:41:55 pm »
@roamer_1

You have it wrong,bubba. NOT doing anything you can do to prevent the globalists from taking over America is what is going to kill conservatism,and you  should stand up and take your bows for helping when it does happen.

Stop using words and phrases that you don’t understand
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 10:46:15 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2024, 10:42:14 pm »
I will chop both my feet off and cut both my hands off and then shoot myself in the head, before I would ever vote for the Orange Satan!

@240B

Good to hear!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2024, 10:44:30 pm »
There aren't going TO BE any more "GOP landslides".
The country is now too ideologically divided.

My prediction for 2024 remains almost word-for-word what I posted here on October 17, 2020:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,417203.msg2305819.html#msg2305819

I will hope that if Mr. Trump does get re-elected, that he'll have enough coattails to flip the Senate and hold the House.

And if the Pubbies really want to get anything done to "save" [what's left of] the country, they had better get rid of the Senate filibuster, as well.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2024, 10:58:57 pm »
There aren't going TO BE any more "GOP landslides".
The country is now too ideologically divided.

My prediction for 2024 remains almost word-for-word what I posted here on October 17, 2020:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,417203.msg2305819.html#msg2305819

I will hope that if Mr. Trump does get re-elected, that he'll have enough coattails to flip the Senate and hold the House.

And if the Pubbies really want to get anything done to "save" [what's left of] the country, they had better get rid of the Senate filibuster, as well.

@Fishrrman

And THERE it is,the ONLY hope of saving America.

And I honestly think this is our last chance.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2024, 11:00:53 pm »

That’ll be good news when  the Democrats take the Senate again should they lose it this year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2024, 11:01:45 pm »
There is a civil war going on in the GOP right now.  Pick a side, @libertybele ---- and try and there. :laugh:

Conservative or Democrat-lite?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2024, 11:06:50 pm »

Tough talk from a member of the "Mean Tweets Scare Me Club".  88devil

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:08:58 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2024, 11:10:31 pm »
@libertybele

Not true.

Barring a dark horse, that decision has already past. Y'all got your big government candidate. Same as the other one. That's on you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2024, 11:11:41 pm »
What she means is according to your postings, you switch sides weekly.  Make up your dang mind!   :laugh:.

Thanks @DCPatriot  ---- that's what I meant.   happy77

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2024, 11:11:55 pm »
@roamer_1

Nope,but I will know that *I* did the right thing in order to try to save  America from globalism,instead of sitting on my sanctimonious,self-righteous ass,and then blaming the fall of America on Trump instead of accepting the blame you deserve.

Voting for Big.gov from the right is not the right thing.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2024, 11:12:37 pm »
So damned what... Biden isn't a Democrat.  The entire Democrat Party isn't.

Both parties have a whole lot to be desired.

As for Biden, I just don't see them running him much longer; he and we would be better off having the big Easter bunnies watching over him. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2024, 11:12:51 pm »
@roamer_1

So elect YOUR globalist. That'll make it better.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2024, 11:16:28 pm »
Voting for Big.gov from the right is not the right thing.

But voting against the Communists certainly is, ya virtue-signaling bleep! 

22222frying pan
@roamer_1   DC

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2024, 11:17:14 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2024, 11:18:26 pm »

But NOT necessarily in that order!!   :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2024, 11:18:26 pm »
But voting against the Communists certainly is, ya virtue-signaling bleep! 

It's the very same thing. Either way. Just trading dumass bumperstickers.
In the mean time, the price goes up and up, and government is just going to get more intrusive. Because YOU let it.