Author Topic: The 2024 Election Will Be Neither Free Nor Fair  (Read 3143 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: The 2024 Election Will Be Neither Free Nor Fair
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2024, 03:33:30 pm »
@LMAO

Desperation is desperation. You're trying to make perfect analogies. I'm arguing for the survival of the republic. Maybe you believe the republic survives Biden, et al. I don't. That's my frame of reference in this whole argument. I'm a pragmatist. While I'd love to have the candidate of my dreams, my pragmatism has kicked in, and I'm trying to encourage others alone those lines. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but I'm enthusiastic to vote for him this year because to lose to the Dems is a devastating outcome.

The Republic has survived a Civil War, economic panics and crashes, two world wars, civil unrests….

It can survive and recover from a confusioned and demented old man. But that has  to be up to the American people and not one politician.

The point is that Washington didn’t have the perfect army. But what they fought for and ended up achieving was worth fighting for

They didn’t declare their independence from the British and fight the revolutionary war just to make British heads explode

If you’re a constitutional conservative, you have no choice for President this year inside the two running

If you’re a fiscal conservative, you have no choice for president this year

If you’re a social conservative, you have no choice for president this year

I became a Ron Paul supporter sometime after the 2004 election. And although I don’t agree with him on everything, he’s as close to my ideology as any politician I’ve seen since Goldwater

I understand and appreciate your position. But that’s a position that’s been taken the last several presidential cycles and we’re still complaining of the same things here in 2024.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 03:51:16 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2024, 03:55:21 pm »

The point is that Washington didn’t have the perfect army. But what they fought for and ended up achieving was worth fighting for

They didn’t declare their independence from the British and fight the revolutionary war just to make British heads explode

If you’re a constitutional conservative, you have no choice for President this year inside the two running

I became a Ron Paul supporter sometime after the 2004 election. And although I don’t agree with him on everything, he’s as close to my ideology as any politician I’ve seen since Goldwater

I understand and appreciate your position. But that’s a position that’s been taken the last several presidential cycles and we’re still complaining of the same things here in 2024.

@LMAO

Dang! I didn't actually ask you, but I did hope that you'd address whether you believe the republic survives 4 more years of Dems. We've never been so far along on the path to destruction as we are now. Dems are doing nefarious (lawless) things in all corners of our government. A 2nd term will remove any boundaries they were reined in by in the 1st term. And we all know that not much reined them in. I never saw such a group that could lie to your face (border is closed, Afghanistan was a success, etc.) or ignore the law of the land (SCOTUS decision on student loan forgiveness), and get away with it! What the hell?

If I were to guess, I'd say you believe that we do survive another term of a Dem administration. I don't. I'm a desperate woman. I've watched some shocking and frightening things over the last 3 years, and I expect another 4 years will be worse than we could imagine. As a woman of advanced years, I get that I won't have to endure a lot of years of living under the new regime of wall-to-wall Democrats. I do feel terrible for the generations that follow. They don't seem particularly equipped to pull themselves out of the mire created by leftists.

Have a good day, fellow Briefer.

P.S. Ron Paul was my representative so he has received my support many times.   

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2024, 04:03:10 pm »
@LMAO

Dang! I didn't actually ask you, but I did hope that you'd address whether you believe the republic survives 4 more years of Dems. We've never been so far along on the path to destruction as we are now. Dems are doing nefarious (lawless) things in all corners of our government. A 2nd term will remove any boundaries they were reined in by in the 1st term. And we all know that not much reined them in. I never saw such a group that could lie to your face (border is closed, Afghanistan was a success, etc.) or ignore the law of the land (SCOTUS decision on student loan forgiveness), and get away with it! What the hell?

If I were to guess, I'd say you believe that we do survive another term of a Dem administration. I don't. I'm a desperate woman. I've watched some shocking and frightening things over the last 3 years, and I expect another 4 years will be worse than we could imagine. As a woman of advanced years, I get that I won't have to endure a lot of years of living under the new regime of wall-to-wall Democrats. I do feel terrible for the generations that follow. They don't seem particularly equipped to pull themselves out of the mire created by leftists.

I modified the post that you quoted and I you missed my modification before you had a chance to reply to me.

America has been through a lot throughout its history and yet it has survived. I believe we can survive and recover from a demented old man. But that would have to be up to the American voter and not a politician. People are putting too much misguided hope in Donald Trump.

I see no policy whatsoever coming from Donald Trump that would fix the country. He wants a hell of a lot more spending, which should result in high deficits, which means that they would have to be covered through borrowing and printing which would further aggravate inflation, and harm American consumers. That’s not saving the country. And you throw that on top of his tariffs

Donald Trump had no problem with the country being shut down for months on end and it is even critical of governors who he felt open their states too soon. Governors, like DeSantis took a lot of heat from the press for doing such. But he turned out to be right.

Donald Trump handing out that money during Covid was a huge blow to the work ethic in this country. People believe that they could just sit at home and receive government checks versus going to work and that was further harmed with Joe Biden’s mandating that employees must get a vaccine in order to work. The result was people not wanting to go to work.

I suppose you could argue that he’d shut down the border. But that would be opened right up again with the next Democrat president.

I know you have your position. I have mine. And that’s OK.

@AllThatJazzZ  always nice to see a fellow Ron Paul supporter and you have yourself a wonderful day too

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2024, 04:03:47 pm »
@LMAO

Dang! I didn't actually ask you, but I did hope that you'd address whether you believe the republic survives 4 more years of Dems.

Didn't ask me, but I'd answer "yes".   Having  the Supreme Court makes a huge difference and limits the extra-constitutional damage they can do.  And if we (by that I mean Republicans) end up with either one or even both houses of Congress, even better.

Also, the last 3.5 years have seen significant blowback against leftism among the general population.   I think that would continue if Biden is re-elected.  The flip side is that I think 4 years of Trump would result in something pretty horrific in 2028.  And like @LMAO , I think Trump will be worse in 25-28 than he was in 17-21 because I don't believe he is a conservative, and would be looking for massive compromises with the left to be more popular/less widely despised.   And probably just to get some legislative accomplishments he could tout.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:24:03 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2024, 04:15:40 pm »
The Republic has survived a Civil War, economic panics and crashes, two world wars, civil unrests….

@LMAO

Re your update...

In no way does this era reflect any era that has preceded us. This is an era when Islamists are on the rise and looking to cover the earth with their caliphate at the expense of all other faiths. Borders are compromised around the globe, and nations are enduring no-go zones in their within their own borders.

Heads of state are in the process of seizing power and diminishing the liberties of their citizens. We need to look no further than our own continent and see what Biden and Trudeau are up to. Who could have expected to see what they've done in such an abbreviated span of time?

Anarchy is prevalent around the globe, enabled by the newest threat to life as we've known it -- the internet. Nothing will ever be the same since the arrival of the WWW in our lives. No other time in history had this threat looming on such a large, unmanageable scale. Our geography isn't in our favor like it has been throughout history. People are flying hither and thither around the earth, and borders are breached. Plus, the internet has no border limitations.

Add to all this the fact that God is relegated to a back burner by a large percentage of Americans and the world. We're not operating under the same conditions as before.

There is no other time in human history like this time. Therefore, I never factor in those previous scenarios you listed.

The heart of man is desperately wicked. This is the perfect storm they've been waiting for. They're not going to miss this chance.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 04:17:15 pm »
Didn't ask me, but I'd answer "yes".   Having  the Supreme Court makes a huge difference and limits the extra-constitutional damage they can do.  And if we (by that I mean Republicans) end up with either one or even both houses of Congress, even better.

Also, the last 3.5 years have seen significant blowback against leftism among the general population.   I think that would continue if Biden is re-elected.  The flip side is that I think 4 years of Trump would result in something pretty horrific in 2028.  And like @LMAO , I think Trump will be worse in 25-28 than he was in 17-21 because I don't believe he is a conservative, and would be looking for massive.compromises with the left to be more popular.

I can’t guarantee that a solid conservative is going to follow eight years of Biden. But it has a better chance of happening, then four years of Trump.

I know there’s quite a few people here who have the mindset that they wish there was another candidate, but they feel compelled to vote for Donald Trump because they don’t  want to risk a second Biden term. I get that. But I’ve made a different choice and I’ve outlined my reasons why.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2024, 04:26:55 pm »
@AllThatJazzZ

Thought you’d might like to know, in conclusion, that your position is exactly the same as my wife’s. And don’t take my posts to you as an insult. I understand your position.

I guess there are risks to both of our viewpoints
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:31:48 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2024, 04:32:15 pm »

I modified the post that you quoted and I you missed my modification before you had a chance to reply to me.

America has been through a lot throughout its history and yet it has survived. I believe we can survive and recover from a demented old man. But that would have to be up to the American voter and not a politician. People are putting too much misguided hope in Donald Trump.

I see no policy whatsoever coming from Donald Trump that would fix the country. He wants a hell of a lot more spending, which should result in high deficits, which means that they would have to be covered through borrowing and printing which would further aggravate inflation, and harm American consumers. That’s not saving the country. And you throw that on top of his tariffs

Donald Trump had no problem with the country being shut down for months on end and it is even critical of governors who he felt open their states too soon. Governors, like DeSantis took a lot of heat from the press for doing such. But he turned out to be right.

Donald Trump handing out that money during Covid was a huge blow to the work ethic in this country. People believe that they could just sit at home and receive government checks versus going to work and that was further harmed with Joe Biden’s mandating that employees must get a vaccine in order to work. The result was people not wanting to go to work.

I suppose you could argue that he’d shut down the border. But that would be opened right up again with the next Democrat president.

I know you have your position. I have mine. And that’s OK.

@AllThatJazzZ  always nice to see a fellow Ron Paul supporter and you have yourself a wonderful day too

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME??? IS THIS THING ON??? HELLO??

It's not hope in Donald Trump but rather fear of losing the republic under Dems. I guess I don't have the skills to get my point across, but, considering all the points I made in my previous post (this is a different time in history), I'm going to take a break from further attempts to make my point. Y'all can take a swipe at me and my lack of principle, my ignorance, my naivety, my dearth of virtue, or whatever you'd like to chalk my intransigence up to. What drives me is preserving the republic, and even under the best of circumstances, it's going to take a lot of work.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2024, 04:34:58 pm »
@AllThatJazzZ

Thought you’d might like to know, in conclusion, that your position is exactly the same as my wife’s. And don’t take my posts to you as an insult. I understand your position.

I guess there are risks to both of our viewpoints

@LMAO

Good to know that you have a very intelligent wife.  wink777

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2024, 04:36:53 pm »
CAN ANYONE HEAR ME??? IS THIS THING ON??? HELLO??

It's not hope in Donald Trump but rather fear of losing the republic under Dems. I guess I don't have the skills to get my point across, but, considering all the points I made in my previous post (this is a different time in history), I'm going to take a break from further attempts to make my point. Y'all can take a swipe at me and my lack of principle, my ignorance, my naivety, my dearth of virtue, or whatever you'd like to chalk my intransigence up to. What drives me is preserving the republic, and even under the best of circumstances, it's going to take a lot of work.

I hear you loud and clear! And BTW; there is nothing wrong with your ability to communicate.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline art.prout

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2024, 04:42:39 pm »
@LMAO

Another long time Ron Paul supporter chimes in.  I see it the way you do @AllThatJazzZ , for likely the same reasons.

Being born in the 1950s and coming of age in the 1960s, gives me a bit of a longer view of the country.  This country, the civil society, and the democrat and republican parties that we remember from young adulthood and into our 30s/40s no longer exist.  Governing the nation and making decisions that support the well being of the citizens is no longer a priority (or even a passing thought) for the vast majority of both parties.  (Sure, there are a small handful of exceptions in the republican party, I don't know of any such exceptions in the national level of the democrat party.)  In short, maintaining and seeking 'corporate' (using the generic definition of a unified body of individuals) and personal POWER is the heart of the democrat party, and any financial gains that come their way is the gravy.  For republicans, maintaining and increasing 'corporate' and personal WEALTH is the heart of the republican party, and any power/influence gains that come their way is the gravy.

As such, no one is going to be teaching either party a "lesson" by withholding a vote...  using the republican party as our focus, there is no longer significant mass in the party that is going to heed such a lesson, and 'do better' to ensure that a more 'conservative' electable candidate will ever appear as the republican presidential candidate.  Just not going to happen in any of our lifetimes.  Sorry.  Getting a 'conservative' presidential candidate elected is NOT a goal or desire of the republican party.

As much as people resist (for numerous reasons, many of them quite noble) coming to grips with this simple fact, it is what it is:  Donald Trump is likely the 'best' that we are going to get in our lifetimes.  A sad, but realistic fact.  A deeply flawed, and often less than capable, man like Donald Trump is as good as it gets in 2024 America.  Aside from his innate marketing, sales and self-promotion skills (which are not trivial, hence why he even has a shred of a chance of getting elected), the only thing in his (our) favor is that I believe that he truly loves this country and its people.   And hence if elected, he will stumble and bumble along a path that at least slows down (at least a bit) of the destruction that has been unfolding (at an ever increasing rate and magnitude) all around us.

Voting for Trump in 2024 is pretty much a 'hail Mary' attempt at buying a bit more time... time for everyone to better prepare for what is coming, and help others do the same.  The odds that he will be elected and serve as President for 4 years are quite slim.  But not at least trying to prevail under those odds is pretty much just giving up and giving in.  I'd love to be completely wrong in my prognostications, especially for the younger generations, but I just don't think that is the case.  We will all soon see.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2024, 04:58:07 pm »
1.) Elections are imperfect, but can be improved by using implementing automatic recounts and audits for each election cycle.

2.) Will the Magas who win their elections be illiegitimate as the Dems who win theirs?

3.) Republicans are losing because they are not offering bread and butter solutions to the meat and potato issues of non-rich Americans.

What's the GOP solution to inflation?

What's the GOP solution for the lack of affordable housing due to NIMBY zoning laws?

What's the GOP solution for American supply chain security?

What's the GOP solution for legal immigration?

What's the GOP solution to strengthen America's economic, military, and diplomqatic stature to deal with the Axis of Evil - Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea?

What's the GOP solution for extricating American military and economic resources from the Middle East?  How many Middle East wars are enough?

What's the GOP solution for a broken Federal Budget process?

The GOP is chasing the Culture Wars purple dragons, holding impeachments about nothing, and investigations to nowhere - while the FY24 Federal Budget is 5 months overdue?

Government is about more than creating Maga content for FoxNews, NewsMax, and OAN viewer consumption.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2024, 06:31:03 pm »
My use of Tumpy will forever be... A constant reminder of just what you're voting for - Because he does the same to everyone, daily. Good for the goose, and all that.

You can be insulted all you like. But then, you're missing the point.

@roamer_1

The point  is that you hate Trump because he was born into wealth,and you are jealous.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2024, 06:34:49 pm »
If Trump wins, the Democrats will claim the election was stolen and rigged similar to what they did when he won in 2016.

Regardless  who wins, the way we vote and conduct elections is in desperate need of improvement. This mass mail in voting and liberalized ballot harvesting for one. And when did this idea of no questions asked early voting start?

And there’s no dumber position when it comes to elections the idea that you don’t need an ID to vote

@LMAO

YES SIR,YES SIR,DIRECTLY OVER THE TARGET SIR,BOMBS AWAY!

There were things allowed to happen in 2020 due to COVID that shouldn’t have been allowed.

I have to disagree on this one. Covid was just the "tool". Nothing more than an  excuse to allow the DNC to rig the election without being questioned.

I have NO freaking  idea WHY the alleged Republicans allowed them to get away with this.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2024, 06:39:16 pm »
@roamer_1

Dude, why do you think so many have to hold their nose to vote for him? He certainly doesn't win people over with his tactics and neither do you. Just saying.

BTW, a few years ago I decided to clarify the difference between "emulate" and "imitate." Here's what I found:

Is your nose full yet?  :tongue2:

@AllThatJazzZ

BINGO!

BTW,where the HELL did the idea come from that you actually have to like a politician to vote for him or her?

When you vote,you are HIRING these people to work in the best interests of America,NOT be your "bestie for life". Or to even do anything that benefits you personally. Their job is to protect America and preserve the "America way of life".

Offline LMAO

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2024, 06:51:54 pm »
This is a question not directed at any one person here

All else being the same, but from 2017-2021 it was a Democrat in charge instead of Trump, would we be advocating for that person’s reelection? I’m betting no. In fact, we would use those same policies against that Democrat. We would be opposing that Democrat for putting Fauci in charge and shutting down the economy and destroying livelihoods , his/her out of control spending, his/her support for bailouts. We would be very critical of that person for wanting their name on the COVID checks. We would be accurately pointing out the state that person left the economy in as grounds to oppose that person’s reelection. And we would make fun of concepts like Freedom cities and there would be no shortage of folks pointing out the astronomical cost. And I’m sure that people would’nt be sympathetic if that Democrat handled their loss the same way Trump did

All the above, and then some, would be reasons why that Democrat should never be allowed near the WH again

Yet, when it’s Trump, we have to vote for him for some vague, undefined concept of saving the country.

How does threatening the standard of living of the American people become to be defined as saving the country? Is it ok as long as it’s being done by Trump?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 07:05:07 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 06:57:44 pm »
I understand how you feel, but Trumpy is nothing compared to what some Briefers used as descriptors for DeSantis and before him(still?) Cruz. Personally I think Trumpy is pretty mild and easy to just ignore. Of course, obviously YMMV :shrug:
 :beer:

@GtHawk

DeSantis is a greasy weasel who will say and do ANYTHING if it helps him obtain power. He is nothing more than a little bitch playing grown-up.

*I* personally think that Ted Cruz JUST MIGHT be the smartest and the most politically conservative American politician,but even though he sometimes does "head fakes",he is NOT going to run for President because I BELIEVE he is a  homosexual/Bi-sexual and would be exposed by the left if he does.

I am pretty sure the only thing that keeps the Dims from "outing him" now is "Mutual Assured Destruction". Damn shame because he WOULD have been a true political star. ANYBODY that tries to match wits with him in a debate needs to be on their toes or they would get smashed.

These people may all be politicians,but under that shell they are regular people with regular people prejudices,opinions,and beliefs.  SOME will put "America first" regardless of any consequences to the regions they represent and their own re-election chances,and others will only do that when it is "convenient" for them  and enhances their re-election chances.

They are all "individual people",just like thee and me.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 06:59:55 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2024, 06:59:00 pm »
1.) Elections are imperfect, but can be improved by using implementing automatic recounts and audits for each election cycle.

2.) Will the Magas who win their elections be illiegitimate as the Dems who win theirs?

3.) Republicans are losing because they are not offering bread and butter solutions to the meat and potato issues of non-rich Americans.

What's the GOP solution to inflation?

What's the GOP solution for the lack of affordable housing due to NIMBY zoning laws?

What's the GOP solution for American supply chain security?

What's the GOP solution for legal immigration?

What's the GOP solution to strengthen America's economic, military, and diplomqatic stature to deal with the Axis of Evil - Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea?

What's the GOP solution for extricating American military and economic resources from the Middle East?  How many Middle East wars are enough?

What's the GOP solution for a broken Federal Budget process?

The GOP is chasing the Culture Wars purple dragons, holding impeachments about nothing, and investigations to nowhere - while the FY24 Federal Budget is 5 months overdue?

Government is about more than creating Maga content for FoxNews, NewsMax, and OAN viewer consumption.

Not interested in saving the country, either I see

You are now an official member of the “He man America Haters Club” for asking such questions. We don’t have any merchandise or a theme song yet.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2024, 07:03:45 pm »
@roamer_1

Dude, why do you think so many have to hold their nose to vote for him? He certainly doesn't win people over with his tactics and neither do you. Just saying.

BTW, a few years ago I decided to clarify the difference between "emulate" and "imitate." Here's what I found:

Is your nose full yet?  :tongue2:

It's neither @AllThatJazzZ . If I were to imitate him, I would be assigning demeaning nicknames to everyone. Now, while I will admit to assigning some *few* demeaning nicknames, this one is a very pointed attack, on purpose, and a political gesture.

It started particularly during the '16 primary with Tumpy's fans demanding an air of respectability around their candidate at the same time Tumpy was down in the gutter against 'Lyin Ted' Cruz...

And here we are again. That's your guy. THAT's what you're voting for, and I will not let you forget it... And then dress him up in respectability, and award him the 'conservative' mantle, and all the other shit y'all will do to help you swallow that pride and go groveling and begging, back to the Republicans to get more of the same.

THAT's why he will ever be Tumpy.

And I hate peas.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2024, 07:06:44 pm »
It's neither @AllThatJazzZ . If I were to imitate him, I would be assigning demeaning nicknames to everyone. Now, while I will admit to assigning some *few* demeaning nicknames, this one is a very pointed attack, on purpose, and a political gesture.

It started particularly during the '16 primary with Tumpy's fans demanding an air of respectability around their candidate at the same time Tumpy was down in the gutter against 'Lyin Ted' Cruz...

And here we are again. That's your guy. THAT's what you're voting for, and I will not let you forget it... And then dress him up in respectability, and award him the 'conservative' mantle, and all the other shit y'all will do to help you swallow that pride and go groveling and begging, back to the Republicans to get more of the same.

THAT's why he will ever be Tumpy.

And I hate peas.

He and his MAGAS also generously used the term “Desanctimonius” when it came to RDS

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2024, 07:10:45 pm »
@roamer_1

The point  is that you hate Trump because he was born into wealth,and you are jealous.

Nope. Never been so, ain't so today.
I think he's a POS alright... And that ain't wrong. He is of a low-brow. His character leaves much to be desired.
But I don't hate him. And I sure as shit ain't jealous. Revulsion perhaps.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2024, 07:13:10 pm »

It can survive and recover from a confusioned and demented old man. But that has  to be up to the American people and not one politician.

@LMAO

Are you REALLY  so confused that you think Biden is going to be in charge of ANYTHING if he wins re-election?

Hell,he's not in charge of anything NOW.

WTH????

You think this is the war of 1812?

It's not even  a war. It is a covert political uprising to  steal the power from "We,the people",and place it all in the hands of a globalist empire where IF we are lucky as individuals,we MIGHT become a cog in their machine instead of slave labor.

WHY did you keep misspelling "fool"?

You and the three other guys must have a hell of a good time partying down  at meetings in your camper trailer,doing your little "superiority  dances".

You should buy some fiddles so you can play  them while dancing around your burning camper.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2024, 07:15:08 pm »
@LMAO

Are you REALLY  so confused that you think Biden is going to be in charge of ANYTHING if he wins re-election?

Hell,he's not in charge of anything NOW.

WTH????

You think this is the war of 1812?

It's not even  a war. It is a covert political uprising to  steal the power from "We,the people",and place it all in the hands of a globalist empire where IF we are lucky as individuals,we MIGHT become a cog in their machine instead of slave labor.

WHY did you keep misspelling "fool"?

You and the three other guys must have a hell of a good time partying down  at meetings in your camper trailer,doing your little "superiority  dances".

You should buy some fiddles so you can play  them while dancing around your burning camper.

Friendly advice

Before pinging me, become an adult first and try to put together a grown up response

Silly, child like responses only make you a laughingstock
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 07:17:02 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2024, 07:16:04 pm »
@LMAO

Re your update...

In no way does this era reflect any era that has preceded us. This is an era when Islamists are on the rise and looking to cover the earth with their caliphate at the expense of all other faiths. Borders are compromised around the globe, and nations are enduring no-go zones in their within their own borders.

Heads of state are in the process of seizing power and diminishing the liberties of their citizens. We need to look no further than our own continent and see what Biden and Trudeau are up to. Who could have expected to see what they've done in such an abbreviated span of time?

Anarchy is prevalent around the globe, enabled by the newest threat to life as we've known it -- the internet. Nothing will ever be the same since the arrival of the WWW in our lives. No other time in history had this threat looming on such a large, unmanageable scale. Our geography isn't in our favor like it has been throughout history. People are flying hither and thither around the earth, and borders are breached. Plus, the internet has no border limitations.

Add to all this the fact that God is relegated to a back burner by a large percentage of Americans and the world. We're not operating under the same conditions as before.

There is no other time in human history like this time. Therefore, I never factor in those previous scenarios you listed.

The heart of man is desperately wicked. This is the perfect storm they've been waiting for. They're not going to miss this chance.

@AllThatJazzZ

Once again,EXCELLENT POST!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2024, 07:16:04 pm »
@AllThatJazzZ

BINGO!

BTW,where the HELL did the idea come from that you actually have to like a politician to vote for him or her?

When you vote,you are HIRING these people to work in the best interests of America,NOT be your "bestie for life". Or to even do anything that benefits you personally. Their job is to protect America and preserve the "America way of life".

@sneakypete

Bullshit.
I've made it bloody well clear around here, but I guess I will do it again:

I will not vote for Tumpy because I am diametrically opposed to him. He is a BANE to both fiscal conservatism and to libertarianism - The very ROOT of Conservatism. He chops at the root.

Proven.
Known.
Without any argument.
From the 'RIGHT'

And y'all want me to vote *FOR* that.
You must be out of your ever-lovin mind.