Author Topic: Oh, So That's What Biden's Border Visit Is Really About.. Katie Pavlich  (Read 248 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh, So That's What Biden's Border Visit Is Really About
Katie Pavlich

President Joe Biden will make a visit to Brownsville, Texas on Thursday, marking only his second trip to the border since becoming a career politician in the 1970s.

For days the rumor mill in Washington D.C. has been spinning about Biden potentially signing an executive order to curb the unrelenting flow of illegal immigrants into the country, but according to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre, that isn't happening before the trip.

Instead, Biden will visit the border to lambast Republicans for refusing to pass a recent "border" bill -- the same bill that paid for illegal immigrant attorneys, allowed 5000 illegal immigrants per day into the country, would have never shut down the border and gave Biden the power to suspend border security measures included in the bill.

Meanwhile, the Border Patrol Union is blasting Biden's trip as too little, too late.

https://twitter.com/BPUnion/status/1762492666640806137

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2024/02/27/oh-so-thats-what-bidens-border-visit-is-really-about-n2635810
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Oh, So That's What Biden's Border Visit Is Really About.. Katie Pavlich
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 04:21:11 pm »
Joe, secure the damn border, and fire Mayorkas.

Why do Dems put Americans last?

Why do Dems think less of Americans than foreigners?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Oh, So That's What Biden's Border Visit Is Really About.. Katie Pavlich
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 11:36:47 pm »
If those Texas Republicans had any True Grit at all, they'd snub ol' joe completely.
Don't show up to be seen with him, period.