Author Topic: Fani Willis Plays the Stooge  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fani Willis Plays the Stooge
« on: February 28, 2024, 03:05:22 pm »
February 28, 2024
Fani Willis Plays the Stooge
By John Green

I’ve always liked those criminal mastermind movies.

There’s always a criminal genius who assembles a crew of the best in their fields to pull off the heist of the century. After a flawlessly executed crime -– with lots of plot twists -– the crew makes a clean getaway and meets at a secret location to divvy up the haul. Just before they go their separate ways, the boss always admonishes his coconspirators to:

Don’t do anything stupid
    Don’t attract attention, and
    Don’t spend any of the loot until the dust settles

But in real life there’s always one stooge who buys a Ferrari, puts a kilo of blow in the trunk, and drives 80 mph through a school zone in front of the lead FBI agent’s house. Criminal conspiracies always unravel because one knucklehead can’t avoid being foolish.

Well, I’m running out of popcorn watching Atlanta’s version of the criminal comedy genre.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/fani_willis_plays_the_stooge.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Fani Willis Plays the Stooge
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 03:19:29 pm »
She just couldn't wash the "Ghetto" or the Ebonics out of her nasty self.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 03:21:02 pm »
Lack of Impulse Control is a thing among some.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 04:01:08 pm »
She just couldn't wash the "Ghetto" or the Ebonics out of her nasty self.

Her little stunt on the stand earlier in the month, put her people back 10 years in perception  She flashed about a dozen negative stereotypes in the frst hour alone.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 04:41:15 pm »
Being a lawyer who didn't know of which Continent the Bahamas are a part says much about the stupid people colleges and law schools are willing to admit.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2024, 05:39:31 pm »
It's LIEden's InJustice Department, LIEden's FBI, and LIEden's peeps were coordinating with one of Willis' "consultants". She may or may not be removed from the case, but she won't get any serious consequences.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2024, 11:32:32 pm »
"Fani Willis Plays the Stooge"

Dat gurl don' have to "play" no stooge...