Author Topic: Stephen Miller at CPAC: How Mass Deportations of Illegals Will Work “Seal the Border, Deport all the  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stephen Miller at CPAC: How Mass Deportations of Illegals Will Work “Seal the Border, Deport all the Illegals” (Video)
By Margaret Flavin Feb. 25, 2024 10:20 am998 Comments

Stephen Miller lays out how to tackle the illegal immigration crisis during a CPAC 2024 roundtable.
During a roundtable at CPAC with Texas AG Ken Paxton, Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC), Mike Davis, top Trump aide Stephen Miller shared how mass deportations of illegals will work once President Trump is back in the White House.

Stephen Miller: The immigration issue is extremely simple.  The policies involved in fixing it are very complicated. The simple part is: seal the border, deport all the illegals. That’s the short answer.

You get in, you have two policy objectives that you proceed with utter determination on. Seal the border.  No illegals in, everyone here goes out. That’s very straightforward.

In terms of the policy sets to accomplish this, as President Trump showed in his first term, it’s a series of interlocking domestic and foreign policies to accomplish this goal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/stephen-miller-cpac-how-mass-deportations-illegals-will/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson