Author Topic: South Carolina Primary  (Read 4722 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
South Carolina Primary
« on: February 24, 2024, 05:31:32 pm »
South Carolina is considered the “first in the South” Republican primary, and the contest on Feb. 27 finds former President Donald Trump polling far ahead of former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley in her home state. President Biden easily won the South Carolina Democratic primary on Feb. 3.

https://apps.npr.org/primary-election-results-2024/states/SC.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

Re: South Carolina Primary
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 05:56:57 pm »
Ugh, open primary.  Good for Haley, not so much for Trump.  I feel silly vying for Trump on this when I'm not a Trump supporter, but Haley would be an utter and complete disaster. Secondly, I just don't like her smugness, attitude and she's the GOPe darling.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 05:58:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 06:29:48 pm »
Bookmarked and Stickied....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2024, 06:41:46 pm »

https://twitter.com/LivePDDave1/status/1761449388298133578

....and here you have it; how Haley is going to win even though Trump is and has been tremendously ahead of her in the polls.  She has the money machine behind her and the DEM/RINO's Soros/Obama machine behind her.

9999hair out0000 888mouth

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2024, 06:42:54 pm »
Trump loses SC he might as well hang it up and realize that the steal is already in.

So...ok...enough said...time for me to go outside for awhile.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2024, 06:47:25 pm »
 :bkmk:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2024, 10:04:49 pm »
Here's the latest on the South Carolina GOP primary:

Former President Donald Trump and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley are facing off in the South Carolina Republican presidential primary. Polls opened at 7 a.m. ET and will close at 7 p.m. ET.

There are a total of 50 delegates up for grabs. The statewide winner will take all of the at-large delegates, while the winner of each congressional district will earn three delegates.

The contest is open to all registered voters. But anyone who voted in the state's Feb. 3 Democratic presidential primary is not eligible to participate in the GOP primary.

Trump is looking to continue his unbeaten 2024 primary streak, while Haley is hoping her home state can help fuel a comeback.

Trump is running well ahead of Haley in the polls, but she has vowed to remain in the race and stepped up her rhetoric against the GOP front-runner.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/live-blog/south-carolina-republican-primary-live-updates-rcna139423

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2024, 11:04:09 pm »
...can't count because the internet is not working?

I hope thier water pipe are in good shape.

Might be (just an idea) interesting if some folks had car trouble or flat tires at the access points (where truckloads of ballots could be brought in).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2024, 11:13:51 pm »
 Trump trounces Haley in CPAC straw poll
by Caroline Vakil - 02/24/24 6:00 PM ET

Former President Trump resoundingly won the Conservative Political Action Conference’s (CPAC) straw poll just hours before he’s expected to handily beat rival Nikki Haley in the South Carolina GOP primary.

Trump defeated Haley 94 to 5 percent.

Though the results of Saturday’s straw poll were largely expected, the results underscore the extent to which the Republican base is lining up behind the former president in the GOP race.

CPAC itself has largely been a coronation for Trump, where it’s attracted increasingly pro-Trump crowds in recent years. 

Many of the former president’s allies spoke at this year’s CPAC, including those floated as potential running mates for Trump, and CPAC attendees often don Trump’s signature cherry red “Make America Great Again” hats or other Trump memorabilia. 

In a nod that CPAC itself has become an even more Trump-centric event, the conference also included a question on their straw poll on which Republican attendees would like to see as the former president’s vice president pick. 

The straw poll results were released on the same day as the South Carolina Republican nominating contest as Haley remains Trump’s last major GOP challenger in the race. Trump is expected to comfortably beat Haley, given an average of South Carolina surveys compiled by Decision Desk HQ and The Hill found Trump leading Haley 63.3 percent to 34.7 percent.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4486948-trump-wins-cpac-staw-poll-inches-closer-gop-nomination/
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2024, 11:33:51 pm »
...can't count because the internet is not working?

I hope thier water pipe are in good shape.

Might be (just an idea) interesting if some folks had car trouble or flat tires at the access points (where truckloads of ballots could be brought in).

I'm predicting that the polls will close and the MSM will announce that the race is too close to call and they won't know the results for at least a day or two.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2024, 11:46:57 pm »
I predict they will announce Trump the winner within 5 mins of the polls closing..maybe sooner than that..lol
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2024, 12:00:24 am »
I predict they will announce Trump the winner within 5 mins of the polls closing..maybe sooner than that..lol

Ok.  I like your scenario much better.  :beer:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2024, 12:01:35 am »
Polls are now closed.  Let's see how this pans out. 

For Trump a good night will be a 20+% win.  Anything less will be spun by Hailey as a lifeline.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2024, 12:02:43 am »
Aha...20secs...lol
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2024, 12:03:05 am »
Fox calls it for Trump....  one minute in
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 12:04:02 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2024, 12:04:03 am »
Now to see by how much..
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2024, 12:06:24 am »
Aha...20secs...lol

You were absolutely right @mystery-ak     Things are pretty bad if you can't win your home state.  Time to drop out Nikki.

Trump wins South Carolina's GOP primary, CNN projects

https://www.cnn.com/

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2024, 12:14:06 am »
DJT already giving victory speech.  Mentioned at onset that the win margin was going to be much more than what he expected.

Not sure who does his exit polling, but claims like that might indicate his win is closer to 30 points.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2024, 12:21:55 am »
Joe Concha
@JoeConchaTV
·
29m
So I guess the only question is if Trump wins by 20+ points or not. If he doesn't, we're somehow trained to believe that means Haley has momentum and can do something resembling a victory speech. Go figure.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2024, 12:24:07 am »
Eric Trump
@EricTrump
·
33m
We spent $1.3 Million in South Carolina. Nikki spent $16.5! Let’s see who wins… @MAGA
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2024, 12:26:48 am »
 :pondering:

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
8m
Dirty little secret: Nikki Haley is only in the race now because she’s hoping Biden’s goons arrest Trump and she gets installed against voters’ wishes
Support the USO