Author Topic: Joe Needs Visiting Angels, Not A Second Term... Derek Hunter  (Read 174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Needs Visiting Angels, Not A Second Term... Derek Hunter
« on: February 08, 2024, 05:35:05 pm »
Joe Needs Visiting Angels, Not A Second Term
Derek Hunter

We’ve all seen those commercials for Visiting Angels, the senior care company that sends professionals to the houses of elderly Americans to check on them and help out however they may need it. If 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue isn’t already the address of one of their clients, it needs to be. The guy who lives there is sinking into the stage of dementia where he can no longer live alone and his family will soon have to have the awkward conversation every family dreads about taking away the car keys. The only difference is this senile person is the President of the United States and in desperate need of someone in his inner-orbit who cares enough about him to admit the truth and bring to an end the elder abuse we’re all witnessing on a regular basis.

Joe Biden is gone. That’s not to say he doesn’t have moments of lucidity; it just means they’re fewer and farther between.

When someone is suffers from dementia or any other brain disorder associated with senility, the things that happened last week are the first to go, while what happened long ago they still recall. At least for a while. The further into deterioration they sink, the harder it is to remember what just happened when they’re having an episode. The more frequent the episodes, the worse it all becomes until it’s all gone.

Biden’s mind is getting further down this pathway.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/02/08/joe-needs-visiting-angels-not-a-second-term-n2634944
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Joe Needs Visiting Angels, Not A Second Term... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 05:39:00 pm »
 :mauslaff: :mauslaff:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.