Author Topic: Biden holds six-point national lead over Trump, fueled by female voters: poll  (Read 2632 times)

Offline LMAO

...and then we also have a poll stating just the opposite:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-winning-women-voters-polls-primary-1800608

But Trump and his endorsed candidates have very much underperformed with female voters come election time

And it isn't just based on abortion. Your governor and Crist split evenly female voters between the ages of 18-29 in 2022
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 11:57:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

But Trump and his endorsed candidates have very much underperformed with female voters come election time

And it isn't just based on abortion. Your governor and Crist split evenly female voters between the ages of 18-29 in 2022

I didn't see the data that you are referring to.

Accd'g to the exit polls, 53% of female voters voted for Desantis and 46% voted for Crist. 

Accd'g to the same poll we see a strong approval back then of Biden by Crist voters -- however Crist lost. Based on the data, I'd assume Biden would lose.

We can make all kinds of assumptions about that race based on the exit polls, however, and most importantly, any way you slice it, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc., DeSantis won overwhelmingly for any recent GOP candidate for governor in modern history!

IMHO Biden would lose to Trump, BUT I don't see Biden staying in the race.  Just not going to happen.
https://www.cnn.com/election/2022/exit-polls/florida/governor/0
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 12:17:51 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Biden is staying in the race

The MSNBC staff were making predictions Trump would be forced to step down before the 2020 election and that didn't happen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

Biden is staying in the race

The MSNBC staff were making predictions Trump would be forced to step down before the 2020 election and that didn't happen

MSNBC is hardly a reliable news source  and 2020 was 4 years ago too -- much has changed.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

MSNBC is hardly a reliable news source  and 2020 was 4 years ago too -- much has changed.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

MSNBC is a reliable news source

But, like FOX is to the right, MSNBC has a significant slant to the left. When it comes to reporting on politics, I take both networks with a grain of salt

I see no indication that Biden is planning on resigning before the election. He's out fundraising and he was not too far from my neck of the woods recently(Superior, Wi) doing his normal sputtering and stammering

« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 12:48:49 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somethin' tells me that you are right.

@libertybele

You mean you don't think the typical female voter is hot for Joe's body?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

@libertybele

You mean you don't think the typical female voter is hot for Joe's body?

I don't think the polls are accurate period and for those voting for Biden, well, I don't call them liberal mental midgets for nothing. :laugh:

Online libertybele

https://www.news4jax.com/vote-2022/2022/11/09/analyzing-the-data-desantis-wins-by-largest-margin-of-any-fla-governor-in-40-years/

Yes, by the data that you are showing; 18-29 were equally divided between DeSantis and Crist - 47%. So should we assume that the rest of the 18-29 females in the nation will vote accordingly this election?

The bigger question is how many 18-29 year old females there are in the nation and how many will actually get out and vote? How many are registered GOP and how many are registered DEM?

Sure the issue of abortion is certainly important this election which is why Trump must emphasize the fact that it was turned back to the states instead of being a knuckle brain and state it should be made into federal law.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 01:58:27 am by libertybele »

Offline LMAO

Sure the issue of abortion is certainly important this election which is why Trump must emphasize the fact that it was turned back to the states instead of being a knuckle brain and state it should be made into federal law.

He will have to take a position on it. Biden will. Simply stating it was sent back to the states avoids the question

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Yes, by the data that you are showing; 18-29 were equally divided between DeSantis and Crist - 47%. So should we assume that the rest of the 18-29 females in the nation will vote accordingly this election?

No

Barry Goldwater

Offline Mesaclone

RCP 5 way race Polling Average

Trump +4.8%

Winning in all 7 Battlegrounds as well in the RCP averages. Long fight ahead, but Trump and Conservatives are leading at halftime...in 2020 we were getting shellacked at halftime...so that's progress. Major progress.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online corbe

As long as he keeps bringing this Bi1ch to the prom, we are gonna lose.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

As long as he keeps bringing this Bi1ch to the prom, we are gonna lose.

You are absitively posolutely correct.  888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The female problem is a big one.  I know a bunch of women who just have a viscerally negative reaction to him, and there's zero chance that is going to change.
Yeah, they'd rather support a prepubescent nipple pinching hair sniffer than 'orange man bad'.
Where's that diary?
Repeal the 19th!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 02:54:27 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Trump +4.8%

but Trump and Conservatives are leading at halftime...

:silly: Your entertainment value just went up by 4 points.  :laugh:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Trump +4.8%

Winning in all 7 Battlegrounds as well in the RCP averages. Long fight ahead, but Trump and Conservatives are leading at halftime...in 2020 we were getting shellacked at halftime...so that's progress. Major progress.

I generally agree... although people are more against Biden than pro-Trump IMO. His speeches aren't televised anymore and IMO that works more in Trump's favor than against him. As of right now, this is Trump's election to lose. Things may change in the next year (10 months now) but as the economy seems to be on the edge of tanking and Biden is as clueless as ever, I don't see that happening in the immediate future. Things like E Jean Carroll has only strengthened Trump's popularity, because as boorish as the guy is, this shit that is happening is truly not fair. And it's pissing people off IMO.

My $.02.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 03:08:43 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Not enough RiV's in the country to off-set that gap.

Or enough Rebels…

I will vote Trump if that is it.  I will never vote official Dem for President.

But too many women in general and too many of everyone has high distaste for Trump.  He makes it so easy to hate him.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online libertybele

Not enough RiV's in the country to off-set that gap.

I believe she's left the building anyways.

Offline Lando Lincoln

With Biden’s personal approval ratings any credible generic Republican opponent would expect to win handily, probably in a landslide.

These polls regardless of how biased should shake the Republican establishment.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or enough Rebels…

I will vote Trump if that is it.  I will never vote official Dem for President.

But too many women in general and too many of everyone has high distaste for Trump. He makes it so easy to hate him.

@the OlLine Rebel

Remind them that everyone else is even easier to hate,and then remind them that unlike the others,Trump can ONLY  serve 4 years in office and will NOT be running for re-election the same day he is sworn into office.

Also remind them that he can't be bribed because he already has more money than he knows what to do with,and he can't be blackmailed because he would probably  be flattered if someone brought forth details of his sex life.

The "BIGGIE",though,is that there is NOTHING on this planet more important to him than his ego,and how his second term in office gets written up  in the history books.

What he wants,more than anything else in the whole world,is to get written up in the history books as "The President that saved America."

What we all need to do now is start agitating for a Pro-American VP running mate because chances are THAT will be who  will be the next President after him.

IF we can pull this off,there is a CHANCE that we can prevent America from becoming a cog in the Global Government Machine,and have our rights and freedoms decided by foreigners sitting in somewhere like Geneva that aren't  even Americans.

Online libertybele

With Biden’s personal approval ratings any credible generic Republican opponent would expect to win handily, probably in a landslide.

I don't believe that the GOPe cares.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Lando Lincoln

Biden is NOT going to be  the  candidate. He,or one of his handlers, is going to announce that he is dropping out of the race at the very last minuted due to health issues,and the RNC will then most likely have a tough
time defending Trump while squaring off with the new Dim candidate who has been laying in the background all this time.

Face it,that is the ONLY chance the DNC has if they manage to fail with  their efforts to put Trump in jail before the elections start.

I don't have the first clue who it would be the Dims would push forward,but I don't think it will be Barry  or Manchelle. I doubt either even wants it anymore. They are spending all their time lying in the background and counting their money without having to do a single damn thing they don't want to do.

Offline LMAO

This "Biden is dropping out before the election" nonsense is a pipe dream

One, he's raising record amounts of money for his campaign and other democrats while the GOP is going broke

Two, he's beating MAGA and proved he can

Three, presidents who chose not to run are usually replaced by the opposite party. Truman and Johnson were replaced by Republicans come election time when they both decided not to run

Four, Biden's gaffes and sputtering are already known by voters so that's already factored in in how the public sees him

Fifth, if he drops before the election, Kamala becomes president and the DNC knows she's a train wreck

Barry Goldwater

Offline ScottinVA

@ScottinVA

I have  no doubt you are right about  this.

I also have no  freaking idea of what to do to  change it. Not even  a clue.

Some stronger, more consistent messaging after the overturn of R v W would’ve been greatly helpful, but some in the GOP calling for a national ban on abortion blew the issue up.