Author Topic: Biden holds six-point national lead over Trump, fueled by female voters: poll  (Read 2640 times)

Offline kevindavis007

President Biden has a significant lead over former President Donald Trump in the popular vote of a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a new national poll shows.

The Quinnipiac University survey shows Biden leading Trump 50% to 44% after the same poll had the incumbent edging out his rival, 47% to 46%, in December.

Biden’s strong numbers are driven by the support of 58% of female voters, 52% of independents and 62% of voters with college degrees.

Read More: https://nypost.com/2024/01/31/news/biden-holds-six-point-national-lead-over-trump-fueled-by-women-poll/

I'm sure the invisible Super MAGA majority is going to help Trump go over the top. (It's sarcasm)
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
President Biden has a significant lead over former President Donald Trump in the popular vote of a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a new national poll shows.

The Quinnipiac University survey shows Biden leading Trump 50% to 44% after the same poll had the incumbent edging out his rival, 47% to 46%, in December.

Biden’s strong numbers are driven by the support of 58% of female voters, 52% of independents and 62% of voters with college degrees.

Read More: https://nypost.com/2024/01/31/news/biden-holds-six-point-national-lead-over-trump-fueled-by-women-poll/

I'm sure the invisible Super MAGA majority is going to help Trump go over the top. (It's sarcasm)

The female problem is a big one.  I know a bunch of women who just have a viscerally negative reaction to him, and there's zero chance that is going to change.

Offline LMAO

The female problem is a big one.  I know a bunch of women who just have a viscerally negative reaction to him, and there's zero chance that is going to change.

Haven’t you heard? There’s all these non existent “Blue Dog Democrats” and female minorities excited to vote for him

But your experience with female voters when it comes to Trump is the same as what I see. I work with two women that voted GOP downticket in 2016 and 2020 but voted Democrat for POTUS both elections

Things are not going well in this country despite the claims of Biden and his media allies. But they’re not going bad enough for people to vote for Donald Trump. That’s why he said he hopes the economy crashes in the next several months.

Biden will probably be reelected. But let’s just hope that  voters don’t give the Democrats full power of government.

Biden needs to be made the lamest of lame ducks while the GOP does its soul searching
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 03:03:27 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline kevindavis007

But according to some super genius Jose and Jamal is going to vote MAGA
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Not enough RiV's in the country to off-set that gap.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@kevindavis007

Admit it,you got a little "wood" when your web search  turned this up,didn't you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Haven’t you heard? There’s all these non existent “Blue Dog Democrats” and female minorities excited to vote for him.

@LMAO

Good point!

So,I guess what we should all do is vote for the  Dim candidate instead of Trump,huh?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The polls do seem to be curiously turning now that the Democrats have the nominee they wanted.

Offline kevindavis007

@kevindavis007

Admit it,you got a little "wood" when your web search  turned this up,didn't you?

@sneakypete

I'm not happy, but after the election, it is going to be I told you so.

Offline cato potatoe

The polls do seem to be curiously turning now that the Democrats have the nominee they wanted.

The defamation case probably had something to do with it, and the Engoron verdict seems likely to compound the effect. 
Due to the protracted nature of the criminal trials, unflattering details will leak out between now and the election.  Drip, drip, drip.

It didn't have to be this way. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All y'all know this is a Quinnipiac University poll, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Good point!

So,I guess what we should all do is vote for the  Dim candidate instead of Trump,huh?

Strawman.

I’m pretty safe in assuming that not one member on this form is going to vote for the Democrat candidate.

Your boy had no problem donating to many of their campaigns, and even endorsed one of the most radical ones for governor of Georgia in 2022
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 05:32:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If you are going to do a poll in which an 81 year old senile fool who cannot read/speak and cannot walk or climb stairs is 'winning', then why stop at six points? Make it 16 or 60, who cares? When you are pulling numbers out of your butt, 6 seems kind of low.

Echoes of Hillary's theoretical 80% win over Trump, according to the polls.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 05:58:37 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Echoes of Hillary's theoretical 80% win over Trump, according to the polls.

It’s actually looking a lot like 2020 than 2016. Democrats were overly confident of the victory over Trump in 2016 that millions of them stayed home. Plus you had an open presidential contest. This year, Trump is running against an incumbent

A lot can happen between now and the election. But outside a major event, I don’t see Biden losing

Neither candidate will win a landslide. But I predict Trump will probably carry the same states he did in 2020. I can’t think of one state that he would lose from last time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 05:40:54 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My personal opinion is that the Dems will NEVER let Trump win...how they do it I don't know..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

If you are going to do a poll in which an 81 year old senile fool who cannot read/speak and cannot walk or climb stairs is 'winning', then why stop at six points? Make it 16 or 60, who cares? When you are pulling numbers out of your butt, 6 seems kind of low.

Biden has been underestimated, but he always won his general elections -- city council in 1970, seven times for senate, twice for VP, and 2020. 
Trump is under criminal indictment on 91 counts, losing civil court verdicts left and right, and is himself nearly 80 years old.
I discount the polls that happen before the lopsided barrage of campaign spending and court cases with poor representation.  It's tough to see how Biden wins, but VERY easy to see how Trump loses. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls

Not sure why they don't include this poll but haven't for a while, but plenty of neutral or even left leaning sites are still pretty strong for Trump.

Could be movement towards Biden, sure, but for now seems like an outlier.

Offline ScottinVA

Those on the political right need to understand abortion is one of the most popular features this country offers.  Like it or not, that is always going to be a losing issue for the GOP with women and younger voters.  Abortion ranks higher with them than all other issues.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

Same here in Pennsylvania.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline libertybele

Those on the political right need to understand abortion is one of the most popular features this country offers.  Like it or not, that is always going to be a losing issue for the GOP with women and younger voters.  Abortion ranks higher with them than all other issues.

According to the indicators from the IA caucus it turns out that the economy is #1, the border is#2, and abortion is #3. I'm not saying that represent the whole country, but I wouldn't give any credence to a poll that is indicating that Joe is ahead because of abortion and has the female votes all tied up.

So much can happen between now and election time -- we have wars going on, Joe isn't getting any better, Trump is getting older with 91 felonies against him .... what is certain though are those three issues mentioned; economy, border and abortion.

What the GOP needs to be able to knock home is that the issue of abortion was returned to the states.  The economy was better under Trump and though the wall wasn't built as promised, the border was somewhat under control.

Secondly, it is absolutely imperative that Ronna and the GOP get off their dead butts and do something about election integrity.

I anticipate that nothing is going to be done to address any of this and the DEMS will retain their power.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@ScottinVA

I have  no doubt you are right about  this.

I also have no  freaking idea of what to do to  change it. Not even  a clue.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sumthin' tells me that this poll is bogus...

Offline libertybele

Somethin' tells me that you are right.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

But it does line up with  the voting pattern of the mentioned voters in the last several election cycles

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

But it does line up with  the voting pattern of the mentioned voters in the last several election cycles

...and then we also have a poll stating just the opposite:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-winning-women-voters-polls-primary-1800608

Granted most polls show Biden with a lead over Trump by female voters; however, polls are meant to sway a particular issue.
Perhaps truly Trump is ahead over Biden with the female voters???

Sorry ... I just don't think polls are all that accurate.  Never have for quite a long time.

All polls indicated that Hillary was going to beat Trump and that obviously didn't happen and I would think that she would have drawn more female voters.  Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 12:03:11 am by libertybele »