Author Topic: Donald Trump Wins Nevada GOP Caucuses in Blowout Fashion  (Read 408 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Wins Nevada GOP Caucuses in Blowout Fashion
« on: February 09, 2024, 02:26:30 pm »
Nick Gilbertson 8 Feb 2024

Former President Donald Trump won the Nevada Republican Caucuses Thursday night in blowout fashion as he charges toward the Republican presidential nomination.

Trump was one of two candidates on the caucus ballot, along with pastor Ryan Binkley, who failed to secure a delegate in the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary. As of 11:02 p.m. ET, NBC News had called the race when Trump garnered 96.4 percent of the vote to Binkley’s 3.6 percent, with one percent reporting.

Noticeably, former Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC), Trump’s lone remaining opponent of relevance, was not on the state’s caucus ballot, through which all of the state’s 26 delegates will be allocated. Instead, she participated in the state-run primary on Tuesday, where no delegates were bound to the results.

And in humiliating fashion, Haley only garnered 30.8 percent of the primary vote, losing to the ballot option “None of these candidates,” which collected 62.9 percent of the vote, Breitbart News noted. Along with Haley, former Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC), who have both dropped out of the race for president, were also listed on the ballot, the Nevada Republican Party noted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/02/08/donald-trump-wins-nevada-gop-caucuses-blowout-fashion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Donald Trump Wins Nevada GOP Caucuses in Blowout Fashion
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 02:28:39 pm »
Trump Crushes Haley in Virgin Islands Caucuses

Former President Donald Trump trounced former Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC) in the U.S. Virgin Islands Republican Caucuses Thursday night, hours before Nevada’s Republican Caucuses.

With an estimated 99 percent of the vote reported at 10:00 p.m. ET, Trump had earned 182 votes, or 74 percent, to Haley’s 64 votes, good enough for just 26 percent of the total vote, sweeping the territory’s four delegates, NBC News reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/02/08/trump-crushes-haley-virgin-islands-caucuses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 10:38:41 pm »
Ninety-Six-plus percent.

Any questions?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 11:15:28 pm »
Ninety-Six-plus percent.

Any questions?
Questions? No, no questions just a comment.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 11:31:14 pm »
Am I the only one wondering how many additional bogus  felony charges this will inspire the DNC to come up with?

Desperation is NEVER pretty,but there should be limits to how desperate politicians are allowed to get.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 11:32:57 pm »
Questions? No, no questions just a comment.

@GtHawk
Yeah,you do. 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 11:49:36 pm »
It’s going to be more difficult to convict Trump over the classified document case now that Biden just got a “get out of jail free” card for the same thing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy