Author Topic: Cops allegedly beaten by rowdy migrant mob near Times Square — with suspects later freed without bai  (Read 2838 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Cops allegedly beaten by rowdy migrant mob near Times Square — with suspects later freed without bail: horrifying video
By Social Links forJoe Marino and Social Links forJorge Fitz-Gibbon
Published Jan. 30, 2024, 6:56 p.m. ET
Shocking video captured the moment a migrant mob pounded a pair of cops near Times Square over the weekend — but the busted cowardly suspects were still released back on the street without bail, sources say.

The footage shows an NYPD officer and lieutenant initially telling the migrants to move along around 8:30 p.m. Saturday on West 42nd Street in Manhattan — before things quickly get rowdy as a scuffle breaks out between the cops and a suspect who is wrestled to the ground.

That’s when the rest of the punks converge on the officers, raining kicks to the head and body of the pair of New York’s Finest as the cops rumble with their pal, whose yellow sweatshirt is completely torn off in the melee.

The video shows the two officers left on the ground as the pack runs east on 42nd Street toward Seventh Avenue and gets away — although not for long.

Police initially busted four of the asylum-seeking thugs, identified by sources as Darwin Andres Gomez Izquiel, 19, Kelvin Servat Arocha, 19, Juarez Wilson, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/30/metro/cops-beaten-by-rowdy-migrant-mob-in-caught-on-video-assault-near-times-square-and-suspects-later-freed-without-bail/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 01:25:48 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Didn't Imam Obama once declare these thugs shouldn't be called illegals because they were future Americans?  Oh wonderful.  *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

All of the perpetrators have been released without bail. Because, you know, New York.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1752486216573038857
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline BellyAche

Perhaps there is also no room in the jails???  New York, NY, a helluva town.....  :pop41:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Worst job in America...a NYPD officer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All of the perpetrators have been released without bail. Because, you know, New York.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1752486216573038857

@mountaineer

Who is that guy in the white suit that is dragging them off the cops?

IF it can happen without making him a target,the PD should recognize his courage in some way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Migrant ‘cowards’ who beat on cops near Times Square should be locked up, NYPD chief says as 3 more suspects sought. Story at NY Post.

Offline libertybele

Migrant ‘cowards’ who beat on cops near Times Square should be locked up, NYPD chief says as 3 more suspects sought. Story at NY Post.

Things are beyond out of control -- complete anarchy soon?  I don't know what to think anymore. Trust no one and don't go anywhere.

Very sad. So many fought for our freedom only for government corruption to destroy us from within.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Things are beyond out of control -- complete anarchy soon?

@libertybele

That  is the ultimate goal of our would-be Corporate Masters.

I don't know what to think anymore. Trust no one and don't go anywhere.

Well,don't trust strangers or people  you only know casually,but truth to tell,there has never been a time in all of history when that wasn't true.

Very sad. So many fought for our freedom only for government corruption to destroy us from within.

And it is our own government/ELECTED leaders that are the ones destroying us from within. They really are so stupid as to believe that NONE of the end results will apply to them or their families,and that they will keep their jobs in public office.

I guess none of them have read and/or understood much about history. They WILL be replaced by relatives of the WWG conspiracy when they take over control of the world. Just HOW freaking stupid are these politicians that they don't realize/can't see this?

Have NONE of them ever read any  history books?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The police should treat them like the police from the countries they left........shoot the friggin SOB's! How long will it take, with the criminals of foreign countries flooding in and disrespecting our laws, our culture, our country, before John Q Public has had enough of them and leftist justice system that coddles them and decides to take action on their own?

Offline mountaineer

This is 22 y/o Jhoan Boada, one of the illegal aliens released without bail after being charged in the mob beating of two NYPD officers in Times Square over the weekend. He flipped the bird to cameras as he was leaving court today.

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1752875172728848487

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Worst job in America...a NYPD officer.

Yep. it was miserable for Barney Miller and that was 50 years ago (I feel so old!)

And it seems it might have even been easier back than when Times Square was full of prostitutes, sex shows, and drugs.

Now it's totally different. Personally, not a fan. Too much like Vegas strip now.

@Wingnut
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Four of the illegal migrants who assaulted NYPD officers near Times Square may be on the run to California according to the New York Post.

Gee, maybe letting them out without bail wasn’t a good idea?

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1753186988289937472

Offline libertybele

Four of the illegal migrants who assaulted NYPD officers near Times Square may be on the run to California according to the New York Post.

They won't be found and since they got away with the assault crimes on cops, they'll do it again or assault their next victims.

If they aren't going to be punished for their crimes, then they will only feel empowered and entitled.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Well,NYC got out of having to pay to feed,clothe,and house them while awaiting trial,and then imprisoning them if they were found guilty.

In addition to that,they don't have to worry about angry  black mobs screaming "racistsisists!" at them every time they step out on the street.

Not to mention they are NOW California's problem,not NYT's problem.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

@mountaineer

Well,NYC got out of having to pay to feed,clothe,and house them while awaiting trial,and then imprisoning them if they were found guilty.

In addition to that,they don't have to worry about angry  black mobs screaming "racistsisists!" at them every time they step out on the street.

Not to mention they are NOW California's problem,not NYT's problem.

Well to an extent that is true, but actually scenarios like this are America's problems.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well to an extent that is true, but actually scenarios like this are America's problems.

@libertybele

True,but Mayors and Governors tend to see things  through the "How is this going to impact my re-election bid?"

Shipping them off on the sly by allowing them release while awaiting trial is Win/Win come election time. They get to claim they solved the illegal alien immigrant problem "without resorting to racism".

It works every time because their typical voters don't give a squat about the city,state,OR the nation they live in. ALL they care about is "gimme my monies,mah free partmint,free clothes,n free health care,bitches!"

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is 22 y/o Jhoan Boada, one of the illegal aliens released without bail after being charged in the mob beating of two NYPD officers in Times Square over the weekend. He flipped the bird to cameras as he was leaving court today.

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1752875172728848487
Does anyone think he hasn't been coached or trained in this sort of behaviour?

Otherwise, WHAT IS HIS ASS DOING HERE???
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Aliens Accused of Attacking NYC Cops May Have Fled to CA After Soros DA Alvin Bragg Helped Free Them from Jail

FOX5 New YorkFOX5 New York
JOHN BINDER2 Feb 2024487

Four illegal aliens charged with assaulting New York Police Department (NYPD) officers in a violent mob attack may have fled to the sanctuary state of California after Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D), linked to billionaire George Soros, fought to get them released from jail without paying bail.

As Breitbart News has chronicled, a gang of illegal aliens outside of a midtown Manhattan migrant shelter — funded by taxpayers — were caught on camera brutally attacking NYPD officers. Since then, seven illegal aliens have been arrested, while five illegal aliens are wanted.

Illegal aliens Jhoan Boada, 22 years old, Kelvin Servita Arocha, 19 years old, Wilson Juarez, 21 years old, Darwin Andres Gomez-Izquiel, 19 years old, and Yorman Reveron, 24 years old, were all released from jail without having to pay a dime in bail.

The illegal aliens were released from jail partially thanks to Bragg’s office not requesting the judge hold them on bail despite the felony charges against them. New York’s bail reform law ensures that suspects charged with nonviolent and many violent crimes are not held in jail on bail before trial.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/02/illegal-aliens-accused-attacking-nyc-cops-may-have-fled-ca-after-soros-da-alvin-bragg-helped-free-them-jail/
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 12:50:17 pm by rangerrebew »
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Viral News NYC
@ViralNewsNYC
Massive man hunt for the migrants who assaulted NYPD officers. Under the command of NYPD assistant commissioner @NYPDDaughtry, the NYPD formed an army of cops to search for the suspects. The NYPD went to multiple migrant locations,  took illegal scooters, and questioned 100s of people,  Commissioner Daughtry stated,  " we will scour the globe to bring you to justice."
11:19 PM · Jan 31, 2024

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Don't just put up a border fence (and enforce it)... but take back the Panama Canal and Enforce a no pass barrier there as well. I tire of the kid gloves.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Viral News NYC
@ViralNewsNYC
Massive man hunt for the migrants who assaulted NYPD officers. Under the command of NYPD assistant commissioner @NYPDDaughtry, the NYPD formed an army of cops to search for the suspects. The NYPD went to multiple migrant locations,  took illegal scooters, and questioned 100s of people,  Commissioner Daughtry stated,  " we will scour the globe to bring you to justice."
11:19 PM · Jan 31, 2024
There was a time when people that attacked cops like this didn't just disappear....they were disappeared. Just sayin, sometimes the old ways...........

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Seen on another forum, but very relevant here:

If that is appropriate, so is this (a post I saved as "crimes of the future"):
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,407004.msg2241037.html#msg2241037