Author Topic: Cops allegedly beaten by rowdy migrant mob near Times Square — with suspects later freed without bai  (Read 2837 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seen on another forum, but very relevant here:

If that is appropriate, so is this (a post I saved as "crimes of the future"):
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,407004.msg2241037.html#msg2241037

@Fishrrman

Seems to ME there HAS to be  a law firm out there somewhere who would be happy to take on that case for all the positive PR it would give them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DA Bragg Preps Charges for Migrants Who Attacked NYPD Cops
By Nick Koutsobinas    |   Saturday, 03 February 2024 07:04 PM EST

Amid efforts to save political face after letting a group of migrants walk after they attacked New York City police officers in Times Square, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg on Saturday said he is now preparing charges for the migrants.

In a statement reported by CBS News, Bragg said: "Our office continues to work with law enforcement to bring everyone responsible for these heinous attacks to justice.

"It is clear from video and other evidence that some of the most culpable individuals have not yet been identified or arrested, and we are working hand in hand with the NYPD to find and hold them accountable for their despicable acts. We are simultaneously preparing to present charges to the Grand Jury on Tuesday and will update the public as soon as legally permissible. We will not rest until every person who assaulted a police officer in this awful attack is held accountable."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/alvin-bragg-nypd-attack/2024/02/03/id/1152178/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The political firestorm he ignited with their release must have shed "new light" on the case.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He can talk to them when they come in for their immigration hearing in 2030.  *****rollingeyes*****

I heard they went to Florida.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good luck finding them now.  Bragg must think we are all idiots.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Several migrants accused in beating of New York City police officers arrested in Phoenix
The identities of the suspects arrested have not yet been released
 By Landon Mion , Bill Melugin , Griff Jenkins Fox News
Published February 5, 2024 11:26pm EST | Updated February 5, 2024 11:31pm EST

Several of the illegal immigrants suspected of beating New York City police officers were arrested in Phoenix, Arizona, Fox News confirmed Monday night.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement sources told Fox News that the migrants allegedly involved in the mob beating of NYPD officers were arrested Monday evening by ICE and Homeland Security Investigations at a Greyhound bus station in Phoenix.

The identities of the suspects arrested have not been released. There are also no further details on which migrants seen beating the officers were arrested on Monday.

Several of the illegal migrants suspected of beating New York City police officers were arrested in Phoenix, Arizona. (ICE source to Fox News)

Four migrants involved in the mob beating in New York were believed to be headed to California after the incident.

Darwin Andres Gomez, 19; Kelvin Servita Arocha, 19; Wilson Juarez, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24, fled for California after being released without bail. Jhoan Boada, 22; Jandry Barros, 21, and Yohenry Brito, 24, were later apprehended.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/several-migrants-accused-beating-new-york-city-police-officers-arrested-phoenix
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline American Girl

They're not so saucy now, are they?
So let us collectively give them the middle finger as a good measure
I have to ask do we protect the identities of adult criminals now?

https://www.usasupreme.com/breaking-the-illegal-immigrants-that-beat-nypd-cops-and-were-released-by-woke-da-alvin-braggs-policies-arrested-arizona/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Was the Finger Man arrested in Phoenix?  Can't tell with their faces covered like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

8 of the 8 known suspects in the NYPD-beating are illegal aliens who were let in by Biden in 2023: 7 of them are from Venezuela, 1 of them is from Ecuador. 6 invaded through Texas and the other 2 crossed the *Northern* border through Canada.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1754917621324017736
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think it needs to be said that when foreigners attack  an  American cop,they are not  attacking a cop,they are attacking America.

Offline LadyLiberty

Was the Finger Man arrested in Phoenix?  Can't tell with their faces covered like that.

Finger guy was Jhoan Boada, and his name is on the list of those apprehended.

Offline Polly Ticks

Several migrants accused in beating of New York City police officers arrested in Phoenix
The identities of the suspects arrested have not yet been released
 By Landon Mion , Bill Melugin , Griff Jenkins Fox News
Published February 5, 2024 11:26pm EST | Updated February 5, 2024 11:31pm EST

Several of the illegal immigrants suspected of beating New York City police officers were arrested in Phoenix, Arizona, Fox News confirmed Monday night.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement sources told Fox News that the migrants allegedly involved in the mob beating of NYPD officers were arrested Monday evening by ICE and Homeland Security Investigations at a Greyhound bus station in Phoenix.

The identities of the suspects arrested have not been released. There are also no further details on which migrants seen beating the officers were arrested on Monday.

Several of the illegal migrants suspected of beating New York City police officers were arrested in Phoenix, Arizona. (ICE source to Fox News)

Four migrants involved in the mob beating in New York were believed to be headed to California after the incident.

Darwin Andres Gomez, 19; Kelvin Servita Arocha, 19; Wilson Juarez, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24, fled for California after being released without bail. Jhoan Boada, 22; Jandry Barros, 21, and Yohenry Brito, 24, were later apprehended.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/several-migrants-accused-beating-new-york-city-police-officers-arrested-phoenix

At a quick glance, I'm seeing Hilfiger, Adidas, and Reebok gear on those poor immigrant 'yutes'.  Must be sad to be that poor and oppressed. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Finger guy was Jhoan Boada, and his name is on the list of those apprehended.

Tanks!!!
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It would be terrible if somehow these poor poor yutes escaped and had an accident out in the Arizona desert :whistle:

Currently, there are around 100,000 abandoned mines in Arizona, and not all of them have been fenced off. But action is being taken to keep people safe. In 2023, Arizona's mine inspector's office secured nearly 100 abandoned mines across the state, but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It would be terrible if somehow these poor poor yutes escaped and had an accident out in the Arizona desert :whistle:

Currently, there are around 100,000 abandoned mines in Arizona, and not all of them have been fenced off. But action is being taken to keep people safe. In 2023, Arizona's mine inspector's office secured nearly 100 abandoned mines across the state, but there is still a lot of work to be done.

@GtHawk

Nope,NOT going to  go along with an  arrest and disappearance program for illegals.

Arrest them and send them back home,while building up the borders to prevent any more unwanted invasions.

PLEASE notice the bit about "unwanted invasions". Those are the ones organized by the DNC to lure aliens  into America in order to make them 100  percent dependent on the DNC,and then steal the next election,as well as the nation for the benefit of the globalists.

There HAS to be the traditional "desperate and looking for a better life" group mixed in amongst them who desire nothing more than to live and work in the US,and become US citizens,and I don't want to see them mixed in with and suffer the same consequences as the criminals being brought into the country to cause instability.

Online mountaineer

NY Post:

Migrant teen accused in Times Square attack on cops is arrested again for Macy’s robbery

By Griffin Eckstein , Reuven Fenton ,Joe Marino , Melissa Koenig and Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
Published Feb. 14, 2024, 8:35 a.m. ET
One of the migrants allegedly involved in a mob assault on a pair of cops in Times Square has been arrested again — this time for participating in a coordinated robbery of a Macy’s store in Queens.

Darwin Andres Gomez-Izquiel, 19, was arrested Tuesday night and charged with robbery and petit larceny, police announced.

He is one of four people charged for allegedly entering the Queens Center Mall around 5:33 p.m. Tuesday and “acting in concert” to steal clothes that they tried to hide in bags.

When a 27-year-old security guard confronted the group, they “struggled,” police said, and one of the suspects punched him in the face.

The security guard suffered minor injuries as a result, but refused medical attention at the scene. ...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
NY Post:

Migrant teen accused in Times Square attack on cops is arrested again for Macy’s robbery

By Griffin Eckstein , Reuven Fenton ,Joe Marino , Melissa Koenig and Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
Published Feb. 14, 2024, 8:35 a.m. ET

Online rustynail

Make Gibetting great again.

Online mountaineer

U.S. federal authorities say that two of the foreign migrants who were arrested—and quickly released—over the beating of NYPD officers are members of a violent Venezuelan gang. Read:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1758536401061388319