Author Topic: Texas Troopers Arrest Illegal Alien Smuggler Wanted for Murder in Mexico  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Troopers Arrest Illegal Alien Smuggler Wanted for Murder in Mexico

Border Hawk
Jan 24, 2024

Texas authorities say they discovered that a Mexican citizen arrested for guiding illegal aliens into the U.S. was wanted for murder in his home country.

On Tuesday, Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) troopers and Border Patrol (USBP) agents apprehended a group of illegal migrants and a suspected smuggler in the Rio Grande Valley.

During processing, TxDPS discovered the guide was on the lam.

“As part of a joint anti-smuggling operation, TxDPS & USBP apprehended 7 illegal immigrants after illegally crossing the Rio Grande in Mission RGV, being guided by a smuggling guide from Mexico,” TxDPS spokesman Lt. Chris Olivarez announced on social media.

https://borderhawk.blog/texas-troopers-arrest-illegal-alien-smuggler-wanted-for-murder-in-mexico/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson