Author Topic: Average Americans are paying for illegal migrants to come here, not just after they land  (Read 250 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Average Americans are paying for illegal migrants to come here, not just after they land
Story by Post Editorial Board • 9h

As Republicans work to secure the border, they’re not just up against the inept Biden administration.

As Todd Bensman pointed out in these pages, the recently released UN Inter-Agency Coordination Platform for Refugees and Migrants from Venezuela lays out a plan to spend $1.6 billion in 17 Latin American countries to help migrants reach the US-Mexico border — and the UN bureaucracy’s ultimate goal.

Namely: “To support access to asylum procedures, migratory regularization activities, and socio-economic integration.”

In plain English: no southern US border and an unimpeded flood of migrants into the United States.

To that end, the United Nations hands out envelopes full of cash or preloaded debit cards to migrants trekking through Latin America, essentially paying migrants to head to the border.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/average-americans-are-paying-for-illegal-migrants-to-come-here-not-just-after-they-land/ar-BB1hdurj?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=c597feeb6d094803b0db16286dddb0f8&ei=50
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay