Author Topic: Sen. John Fetterman Torches Fellow Dems Live on CNN, Questions Why They Don't Care About the Border  (Read 422 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Sen. John Fetterman Torches Fellow Dems Live on CNN, Questions Why They Don't Care About the Border Crisis
Story by Jack Davis • 12h

Democratic Sen. John Fetterman of Pennsylvania said a secure border and support for immigration are not contradictory.

"I honestly don't understand why it's controversial to say we need a secure border,” Fetterman said in a clip of a CNN interview that was posted to Fox News.

"I've been very clear. In fact, that was weaponized against me as Republicans in my race that I'm very much strong a supporter of immigration and my wife's family,” he said.

“And I think two things can be true at the same time: You can be very supportive of immigration, but we also need to have a secure border. And I really -- I think about immigration is, we want to provide the American dream for any migrant, but it seems very difficult when you have 300,000 people showing up, encountered at our border to do that,” he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sen-john-fetterman-torches-fellow-dems-live-on-cnn-questions-why-they-don-t-care-about-the-border-crisis/ar-BB1h6iMf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b8b6b1b3cad244169cb4b46bdb939c24&ei=54
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm liking the guy more and more! 034
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I  can't figure this guy out. One minute he is the  darling of the far left,and the next  minute he is voting for what is best for America and criticizing the left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!