Author Topic: Blue State Blues: Is Antony Blinken Evil, Or Just Clueless?  (Read 313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blue State Blues: Is Antony Blinken Evil, Or Just Clueless?
« on: January 19, 2024, 02:10:53 pm »
Blue State Blues: Is Antony Blinken Evil, Or Just Clueless?

Joel B. Pollak 19 Jan 2024

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s remarks at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, this week were so dangerously out of touch with reality that it is worth asking whether he is an evil person, or simply ignorant beyond belief.

Blinken repeated his insistence that a Palestinian state is a necessary prerequisite to peace in the Middle East — despite the proven example of the Abraham Accords, an Israeli-Arab peace agreement that occurred despite Palestinian objections, and despite any actual evidence that Palestinians want to build a state of their own that doesn’t involve destroying the Jewish state.

That wasn’t the worst of it. The most bizarre comment came when Blinken claimed that Arabs want peace more than Israelis:

And as I said before, the profound difference now I think is in the mindset of leaders throughout the Arab world and in Muslim countries, and in a way it’s a reversal, it’s a flip, as you know so well better than anyone. When in previous times we came close to resolving the Palestinian question, getting a Palestinian state, I think the view then – Camp David, other places – was that Arab leaders, Palestinian leaders, had not done enough to prepare their own people for this profound change. I think a challenge now, a question now: Is Israeli society prepared to engage on these questions? Is it prepared to have that mindset? That’s challenging. And it’s, of course, doubly challenging when you’re focused intensely on Gaza and all of the security questions that are the day-in/day-out life for Israelis and Palestinians alike.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/19/blue-state-blues-is-antony-blinken-evil-or-just-clueless/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Blue State Blues: Is Antony Blinken Evil, Or Just Clueless?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 11:40:52 pm »
I'll take "all of the above" for $200, Alex...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 11:47:31 pm »
Blinken is an unregistered lobbyist for the Iranian government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 11:52:14 pm »
Clueless.  As is the whole State Department.  They need a few competent orientalists (as scholars who study the Muslim world used to be called), and they need to listen to them. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 11:57:14 pm »
Clueless, aloof, detatched.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.