Author Topic: Live Thread>> Iowa Caucus 2024  (Read 9761 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread>> Iowa Caucus 2024
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2024, 11:07:58 pm »
We have a Caseys just down the street...the only pizza we order from there is the Taco Pizza..any other we go to our local Italian Rest or Pizzeria..all located right next to each other....I wouldn't say they have a cult following at least not here...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 11:09:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2024, 11:11:17 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2024, 11:13:04 pm »
   What pizzes me off @Right_in_Virginia Is that you think I'm stupid enough to believe that after this Trump production in 2016:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2024, 11:14:57 pm »
We have a Caseys just down the street...the only pizza we order from there is the Taco Pizza..any other we go to our local Italian Rest or Pizzeria..all located right next to each other....I wouldn't say they have a cult following at least not here...

Thanks for the info.  Dang, now I'm in the mood for pizza, but with this heavy rain I don't want some poor kid driving in the rain to deliver my pizza and I sure as heck am not about to go out to pick it up.  Maybe tomorrow  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2024, 11:15:51 pm »
But you still have to factor in that Brandon is selling of our oil and has drastically reduced our reserves.

And he is cutting the throats of future generations by refusing to lease new exploration.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2024, 11:16:02 pm »
Thanks for the info.  Dang, now I'm in the mood for pizza, but with this heavy rain I don't want some poor kid driving in the rain to deliver my pizza and I sure as heck am not about to go out to pick it up.  Maybe tomorrow  happy77

The kid has to work either way.  Might as well give him something to do and give him a nice tip for his troubles.   wink777
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2024, 11:17:29 pm »
:facepalm2:  @libertybele

Casey's has been around Iowa since 1959 and its pizza is well known and a regional favorite --- with a cult-like following.

More:

Gee ... @Right_in_Virginia we don't have Casey's around here, never heard of it ... and it would indeed be something Trump would do because he IS known to be an azzhat.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2024, 11:18:00 pm »
The people who produce oil are selling oil.  The government doesn't produce oil.

Except for the tankers full of oil we shipped to China from the SPR. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2024, 11:19:39 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2024, 11:20:49 pm »
owa caucuses: Fox News Voter Analysis provides big insight into GOP race
Republican caucusgoers to reveal which issues are motivating their presidential choice
By Fox News Polling Unit Fox News
Published January 15, 2024 5:51pm EST | Updated January 15, 2024 6:07pm EST

It’s caucus night in Iowa and our Fox News Voter Analysis has been asking likely Republican caucusgoers in the state – more than 1,500 of them – whom they are supporting and why.

Conducted along with our partners The Associated Press and NORC at the University of Chicago, Fox News will be using this innovative election survey approach throughout the 2024 primary season.

On a personal level, what do Iowa Republicans think about their family’s financial situation? Like we’ve seen in national polling, Iowans say they’re in bad shape financially. Just about one in 10 say they’re getting ahead, while three times that say they are falling behind. A majority say they’re holding steady.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iowa-caucuses-fox-news-voter-analysis-provides-big-insight-gop-race
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2024, 11:23:16 pm »
The kid has to work either way.  Might as well give him something to do and give him a nice tip for his troubles.   wink777

I get that but the roads are terribly flooded right now and in some areas you can't even see the roads. I would feel terrible if they were to get stuck.

We always tip pretty well; faster pizza delivery time and the order is always right.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2024, 11:26:21 pm »
I get that but the roads are terribly flooded right now and in some areas you can't even see the roads. I would feel terrible if they were to get stuck.

We always tip pretty well; faster pizza delivery time and the order is always right.

Ooof.  Yes, flooded roads are nothing to mess around with. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2024, 11:27:05 pm »

They do in Iowa  :laugh: 
https://thetakeout.com/iowa-gas-station-pizza-caseys-quiktrip-kum-go-1838544495

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2024, 11:33:58 pm »
Gee ... @Right_in_Virginia we don't have Casey's around here, never heard of it ... and it would indeed be something Trump would do because he IS known to be an azzhat.

You questioned if there was malice in Trump's purchase and I answered.  @libertybele   Trump simply bought pizza he knew the guys would enjoy.   :shrug:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2024, 11:39:42 pm »
@mystery-ak  @Hoodat  @LMAO  @catfish1957 @libertybele  @roamer_1  @Jack Russell  @Timber Rattler  @DB

And doesn't that piss you ALL off, to no end???    :laugh:   :tongue2:
Yes. You laugh as America falls apart. Your guy caused this.

**** you. **** your Dilley Lite buddy RiV, and all you corrupt billionaire-****sucking enablers.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2024, 11:42:34 pm »
You questioned if there was malice in Trump's purchase and I answered.  @libertybele   Trump simply bought pizza he knew the guys would enjoy.   :shrug:

And I think that was a great thing to do.  I love pizza, and that's the one thing I miss, no longer living in a big city.....

I am seeing levels of pickiness that exceed even 2016.  The Party is destroying itself over Donald Trump, pro and con.  Reagan's 11th Commandment is laying in tatters.  Now we are criticizing Trump for getting pizza from a place that has DeSantis's wife's name.....
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2024, 11:43:01 pm »
@mystery-ak  @Hoodat  @LMAO  @catfish1957 @libertybele  @roamer_1  @Jack Russell  @Timber Rattler  @DB

And doesn't that piss you ALL off, to no end???    :laugh:   :tongue2:

Nope. Just another lost opportunity, and the country going further down the hole, @DCPatriot .

By the time you figger out to let the grown-ups take over it will likely be damnwell too late.

Online libertybele

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2024, 11:43:29 pm »

Ok... fair enough @Right_in_Virginia

Online roamer_1

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2024, 11:47:01 pm »
Just a reminder - While The Briefing Room "Trump Haters" try to showcase this forum as a Reagan style Conservative forum, all but a few wouldn't hesitate to withhold their vote for the GOP Nominee.

TWICE!

LOL!  You make this too easy...

You misunderstand Reagan entirely. When Reagan was speaking of unity, he was speaking to Conservatives, not mere Republicans.

Online DB

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2024, 11:48:09 pm »
And I think that was a great thing to do.  I love pizza, and that's the one thing I miss, no longer living in a big city.....

I am seeing levels of pickiness that exceed even 2016.  The Party is destroying itself over Donald Trump, pro and con.  Reagan's 11th Commandment is laying in tatters.  Now we are criticizing Trump for getting pizza from a place that has DeSantis's wife's name.....

And who worked to destroy any Republican that didn't kiss his ring?

Donald Trump.

These are the consequences.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2024, 11:50:07 pm »

Support the USO

Online roamer_1

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2024, 11:50:24 pm »
So you were happy with the O'Bama economy and Obamacare?

In reality O'Bama ran up the deficit more than Trump and keep in mind that O'Bama didn't have a pandemic to deal with.  Just sayin'.

CLAIM: Trump “ran up more debt than any other President in American history.”

AP’S ASSESSMENT: That’s incorrect. The debt incurred during the Trump era was very high. But in terms of raw dollars, the total debt rose more under former President Barack Obama, with Trump in second place — though Obama held office for two terms, while Trump served one.

Gross debt as a percentage of U.S. gross domestic product at beginning and end of presidencies since 1940: (graph @link)

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-national-debt-donald-trump-barack-obama-ee3e613646fe500edf803e57959c776e

True, but only because you're measuring eight years of Obummer against four years of Tump. The rate is almost exactly the same.

Online DB

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2024, 11:50:50 pm »
You misunderstand Reagan entirely. When Reagan was speaking of unity, he was speaking to Conservatives, not mere Republicans.

You're dealing with a 12 year old's mindset with the  :tongue2:

The rule of wrestling with pigs applies.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2024, 11:56:04 pm »
Except for the tankers full of oil we shipped to China from the SPR.

That oil wasn't produced by the government.  It was bought by the government many years ago.  But for the last three years, the government has been selling it instead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2024, 11:56:42 pm »
And who worked to destroy any Republican that didn't kiss his ring?

Donald Trump.

These are the consequences.

I agree with that 100%.  This election is uglier than any I have seen, and the blame for that resides in one guy.  UNO Who.
I will NOT comply.