Author Topic: Nikki Haley Rules Out More Debates with DeSantis, Says She’ll Only Face Trump or Biden  (Read 848 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley Rules Out More Debates with DeSantis, Says She’ll Only Face Trump or Biden
By David Zimmermann

January 16, 2024 8:43 AM

Nikki Haley bowed out of the two upcoming Republican presidential primary debates in New Hampshire the morning after she landed third place in the Iowa caucuses.

The former South Carolina governor announced the news on social media, saying the next time she debates she will be on stage beside Joe Biden or Donald Trump, who has skipped all five Republican primary debates.

“We’ve had five great debates in this campaign. Unfortunately, Donald Trump has ducked all of them. He has nowhere left to hide,” she said on Tuesday. “The next debate I do will either be with Donald Trump or with Joe Biden. I look forward to it.”

Without mentioning Florida governor Ron DeSantis in her speech Monday night, Haley cast the current state of the Republican primaries as a “two-person race” seemingly between herself and Trump. DeSantis came in second place.

“I can safely say tonight Iowa made this Republican primary a two-person race,” she told her supporters at the caucus site in Des Moines, Iowa. “Tonight, I will be back in the great state of New Hampshire, and the question before Americans is now very clear: Do you want more of the same, or do you want a new generation of conservative leadership?”

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nikki-haley-bows-out-of-new-hampshire-debates-after-third-place-finish-in-iowa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 *****rollingeyes*****   Whoop-de-do.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
She's done.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mountaineer

I understand DeSantis mopped the floor with her. Don't know, didn't watch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They both started strong and then both just dissolved into puddles of non sequiturs.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 06:07:03 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DefiantMassRINO

Nikki Haley = Koch Brothers puppet = wimp

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online corbe

Iowa proved this campaign strategery worked for Trump.  Like Trump, neither of them can run on their records.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

It was brutal.  No wonder why Trump is afraid to debate him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
For all you orange Tumpers who kept slamming RDS, enjoy Nikki's little speel last night that is basically saying Trump and Biden are equals.....

Start at about the 4:20 point in this clip...... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di1awrBxlUg

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Nikki Haley Rules Out More Debates with DeSantis, Says She’ll Only Face Trump or Biden
By David Zimmermann

January 16, 2024 8:43 AM

Nikki Haley bowed out of the two upcoming Republican presidential primary debates in New Hampshire the morning after she landed third place in the Iowa caucuses.

The former South Carolina governor announced the news on social media, saying the next time she debates she will be on stage beside Joe Biden or Donald Trump, who has skipped all five Republican primary debates.

“We’ve had five great debates in this campaign. Unfortunately, Donald Trump has ducked all of them. He has nowhere left to hide,” she said on Tuesday. “The next debate I do will either be with Donald Trump or with Joe Biden. I look forward to it.”

Without mentioning Florida governor Ron DeSantis in her speech Monday night, Haley cast the current state of the Republican primaries as a “two-person race” seemingly between herself and Trump. DeSantis came in second place.

“I can safely say tonight Iowa made this Republican primary a two-person race,” she told her supporters at the caucus site in Des Moines, Iowa. “Tonight, I will be back in the great state of New Hampshire, and the question before Americans is now very clear: Do you want more of the same, or do you want a new generation of conservative leadership?”

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nikki-haley-bows-out-of-new-hampshire-debates-after-third-place-finish-in-iowa/

I would love a new generation of conservative leadership; that = Ron DeSantis.  News for you Haley; you are NOT a conservative.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

I would love a new generation of conservative leadership; that = Ron DeSantis.  News for you Haley; you are NOT a conservative.

I would love any Conservative leadership.  The last four elections, the GOP has put up big-deficit-loving GOP-Establishment-backing Democrat-lite candidates.  And not one of them was able to secure even a plurality of the vote.

Insanity - doing the same thing again and again, expecting different results.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Yup.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Nikki Haley Rules Out More Debates with DeSantis, Says She’ll Only Face Trump or Biden"

Neither of them will have anything to do with you, dearie...

Online corbe

"Nikki Haley Rules Out More Debates with DeSantis, Says She’ll Only Face Trump or Biden"

Neither of them will have anything to do with you, dearie...

There's a big chance, currently, that Trump will make her VP, ala Pence.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

There's a big chance, currently, that Trump will make her VP, ala Pence.

There is no such thing.

88devil

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Trump and Haley both declined to participate in the New Hampshire debate on ABC

Ron DeSantis went out and publicly stated he would attend anyway and debate 2 empty chairs

ABC just announced they will be cancelling the debate

5:22 PM · Jan 16, 2024

Online Hoodat

There is no such thing.

Only because Don Jr. intervened to talk him out of it.  Bottom line though is that Trump will pick whomever the GOPe tells him to pick.  Heck, it could end up being Ronna McDaniel.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Only because Don Jr. intervened to talk him out of it.  Bottom line though is that Trump will pick whomever the GOPe tells him to pick.  Heck, it could end up being Ronna McDaniel.

Does she stroke his ego? That’s the only prerequisite.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Nope to all your assumptions and fantasies.   

Online Hoodat

Online Hoodat

Playing dumb, I see.  Let me know how that works out for you.