Author Topic: Biden to give State of the Union address on March 7  (Read 745 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to give State of the Union address on March 7
« on: January 07, 2024, 12:59:26 am »
Biden to give State of the Union address on March 7
by Cami Mondeaux, Congressional Reporter
January 06, 2024 09:56 AM

President Joe Biden is set to give his annual State of the Union address to Congress on March 7, according to an invitation sent to the president by House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) on Saturday.

The address will be Johnson's first as speaker, who traditionally sits behind the president alongside the vice president during the speech. The union address is also scheduled amid a slate of key dates for the 2024 primaries, coming just two days after Super Tuesday, the day that the greatest number of states hold their primary elections at once.

"In this moment of great challenge for our country, it is my solemn duty to extend this invitation for you to address a Joint Session of Congress on Thursday, March 7, 2024, so that you may fulfill your obligation under the U.S. Constitution to report on the state of our union," Johnson wrote in the invitation.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-give-state-of-the-union-address-march-7
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Biden to give State of the Union address on March 7
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 01:11:18 am »
 Biden's SOTU speech will be along the lines of:

1) Inflation is not a problem and if it is, it's the fault of (insert evil entity here)

2) "Democracy'

3) Trump

4) Everyone who opposes me is a MAGA, Terrorist, ect

5) White supremacy without defining it

6) The border is  secure and if it's not it's the fault of (insert evil entity here)

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 01:14:51 am »

1) Inflation is not a problem and if it is, it's the fault of (insert evil entity here)

2) "Democracy'

3) Trump

6) The border is  secure and if it's not it's the fault of (insert evil entity here)

Nailed it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 01:16:43 am »
How much do you want to bet he has an excuse to get out of it?? I don't think he's capable.

If he does indeed go ahead with it, I'll watch it; 1) to see how his dementia has progressed, 2) to see how many tall tales he tries to relay, and 3) how many DEMS will rally around him

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2024, 01:22:26 am »

2) "Democracy'

3) Trump

Yep..that's about it....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 11:42:50 am »
oBAMA AND bIDEN HAVE ALREADY MADE IT CLEAR, you've hAD TOO MUCH PROSPERITY AND FREEDOMS, AND DO NOT DESERVE THEM.  Don't blame Biden for anything, he's mentally incapacitated (demented), so he can get away with anything, and pretty much does.  Its your fault whatever Biden does, you voted and supported him, didn't you?  So the answer is after four years of this crap, BLAME YOURSELVES!  Ot blame God, says the anti-Christs!

Why is humanity on its way to becoming extinct?  Its the god you now respect, revere, march to, with his minions ruling the governments.  You bought it, you own it!
Will co-vid vaccines save you or exterminate you, ask the WOKE minions of Satan.
 :happyhappy: :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog: :bigsilly: :reaper: :media: :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions