Author Topic: WATCH: Joe Biden's Senior Moment of the Week (Vol. 75)  (Read 307 times)

Offline libertybele

WATCH: Joe Biden's Senior Moment of the Week (Vol. 75)
« on: January 07, 2024, 12:06:38 am »
WATCH: Joe Biden's Senior Moment of the Week (Vol. 75)
'I've been eating everything that's put in front of me'

P.S. What the heck is Jill wearing??  :silly:

Happy New Year! Please enjoy our first Biden Senior Moments compilation of 2024, in which our 81-year-old president brags about "eating everything that's put in front of me" and ruminates about American workers whose "factories were shipped overseas the last couple times out."

The presidential election is 304 days away. Biden might live long enough to see the results, but you never know.

Have a great weekend!...............

(video at link) --

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/watch-joe-bidens-senior-moment-of-the-week-vol-75/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: WATCH: Joe Biden's Senior Moment of the Week (Vol. 75)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 11:46:33 am »
Like the great flood, they expect to baWL THEIR WAY OUT.  lIKE THE GREAT FLOOD, SURVIVORS WILL BE EXCEEDINGLY FEW, AND BAWLING AND CRYING WILL NOT BE A MAGICALLY WAY OUT.

SURPRISE!  learn from history or die the deaths!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions