Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

If Pedo Joe Bows Out... Who wll be the alternative?

<< < (2/7) > >>

catfish1957:
If this plays out, I wonder how much a war will break out racially in the democratic party, when the Cackler is overlooked.  Who IMO, is by far the dumbest person ever to serve in the executive branch.

That's another reason I voted for Big Mike in this poll.

LMAO:
I chose the stoner option

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Jack Russell on January 03, 2024, 04:26:58 am ---Ok as much as I can't stand the Obama's, someone please enlighten me on the "big Mike" thing.  Some proof would be helpful.  If no facts then you are just slandering her.  Noone deserves that.

--- End quote ---

@corbe once posted a convincing photo of her without a slip.

Wingnut:
I went with the one with the biggest dong in the hunt.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Jack Russell on January 03, 2024, 04:26:58 am ---Ok as much as I can't stand the Obama's, someone please enlighten me on the "big Mike" thing.  Some proof would be helpful.  If no facts then you are just slandering her.  Noone deserves that.

--- End quote ---

I understand that many of our descriptions of our political enemies are counter to decorum, and disrespectful, but when you put in summation of what these two did to our country 2008-2016, including spewing hatred for our country, and cramming  far left policies dwn our throats, infers they disrespected us and our nation.

Sorry....  They don't deserve our respect, and need to be derided accordingly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version