Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

If Pedo Joe Bows Out... Who wll be the alternative?

<< < (7/7)

jafo2010:
If Biden elects to bow out, the field gets big quick.

First, the fine senator of West Virginia, Sen Manchin is already on the road of exploration,, going state to state, making is intentions known.  And of course, the Queen of Cackle will enter the race.

But the mystery candidate, Big Mike, will be the one that half of America will be praying for, for only she can save the day.

I suspect she will not miss the opportunity to rise for the challenge.  Heck, with fixed elections, she is a shoe in.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: jafo2010 on January 15, 2024, 06:12:52 am ---If Biden elects to bow out, the field gets big quick.

First, the fine senator of West Virginia, Sen Manchin is already on the road of exploration,, going state to state, making is intentions known.  And of course, the Queen of Cackle will enter the race.

But the mystery candidate, Big Mike, will be the one that half of America will be praying for, for only she can save the day.

I suspect she will not miss the opportunity to rise for the challenge.  Heck, with fixed elections, she is a shoe in.

--- End quote ---

I think if he lives that long, Pedo Pete will probably drop out after the Convention, so the Dems can pick anybody they like.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 15, 2024, 04:19:19 pm ---I think if he lives that long, Pedo Pete will probably drop out after the Convention, so the Dems can pick anybody they like.

--- End quote ---

The rioters will be partying like it is 1968 again in Chicago.  Antifa, Hamas, BLM, The alphabet people for Palestine. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version