Greezy Sleezy Newsome
8 (33.3%)
The Cackling, brainless VPOTUS
0 (0%)
Buttplug
1 (4.2%)
One of the other idotic host of far left dim governors
3 (12.5%)
Hitlerly and hopefully her new IT manager.
1 (4.2%)
Big Mike....aka Her Wookiness
6 (25%)
Joe stays on the ticket (The Stoner or Donepezil option)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closes: June 27, 2024, 05:16:54 pm

Author Topic: If Pedo Joe Bows Out... Who wll be the alternative?  (Read 6273 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If Pedo Joe Bows Out... Who wll be the alternative?
« on: December 30, 2023, 05:16:54 pm »
A lot of speculation, including DJT himself today that he does not expect to face Biden in November '24.  Just who do Briefers think might fit that bill that likely will be High Drama at next August's dim convention?

I went with the Wookie.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: If Pedo Joe Bows Out... Who wll be the alternative?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 11:11:27 pm »
For all of Big Mike's appeal to some, the Leftist street cred isn't there. Newsom is a leader in that Department, RFK Jr. might be able to pull it off, as with the exception of COVID, his policy proposals read like a Leftist wet dream, he has the Kennedy name, and is less well understood to be as far Left as he is because he has been largely denied the sort of publicity that could bring backlash.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 09:27:10 pm »
All stops get pulled for BIG MIKE!

And he wins the general election.  You know, it is time we had a woman[with a swinging dick] as POTUS. Right?  That will be the mantra idiot white women will be running around saying.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 09:30:51 pm »
Yeppers .... I have been predicting for awhile -- Big Mike (Michael O'Bammy)
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2024, 09:46:09 pm »
 ////00000////

Resistance to Hillary Clinton's inevitability is futile.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2024, 09:51:09 pm »
If this plays out, I wonder how much a war will break out racially in the democratic party, when the Cackler is overlooked.  Who IMO, is by far the dumbest person ever to serve in the executive branch.

That's another reason I voted for Big Mike in this poll.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 01:33:54 am »
I chose the stoner option
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 04:36:05 am »
Ok as much as I can't stand the Obama's, someone please enlighten me on the "big Mike" thing.  Some proof would be helpful.  If no facts then you are just slandering her.  Noone deserves that.

@corbe once posted a convincing photo of her without a slip.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2024, 04:48:32 am »
I went with the one with the biggest dong in the hunt.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2024, 05:10:31 am »
Ok as much as I can't stand the Obama's, someone please enlighten me on the "big Mike" thing.  Some proof would be helpful.  If no facts then you are just slandering her.  Noone deserves that.

I understand that many of our descriptions of our political enemies are counter to decorum, and disrespectful, but when you put in summation of what these two did to our country 2008-2016, including spewing hatred for our country, and cramming  far left policies dwn our throats, infers they disrespected us and our nation.

Sorry....  They don't deserve our respect, and need to be derided accordingly.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2024, 05:21:18 am »
Another interesting poll question could be a twofer ----- a) choose the reason for mandatory mail-in voting and  b) choose the percent increase from 2020 to 2024  in democrat voter/election fraud

« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 05:27:01 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2024, 11:31:03 pm »

There was a pic somewhere of her in a dress and there was a bulge in the front pelvis area

Not that I believe she's really a dude. But it was funny, nonetheless
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2024, 05:42:16 am »
@corbe

Just noticed you started a similar poll.  Sorry for this redundant additioon

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2024, 05:45:36 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2024, 01:31:01 pm »
somehow I think it could be someone coming totally out of left field- someone not on anyone's radar (at the moment)

For some reason I think it could be someone like Cory Booker - someone  like that. Don't think it will be a woman but definitely think both Republican and Democrat candidates will both have women for running mates.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2024, 01:41:01 pm »

If this plays out, I wonder how much a war will break out racially in the democratic party, when the Cackler is overlooked.  Who IMO, is by far the dumbest person ever to serve in the executive branch.
None. Zero. Kamala is a dead duck from any direction. In fact, I have heard no mention of her in the News or anywhere in months. It is like she disappeared.

I think everyone of any political slant has written Kamala off into the dustbin of politics. She is gone already. Kamala is a ghost.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2024, 01:56:38 pm »
None. Zero. Kamala is a dead duck from any direction. In fact, I have heard no mention of her in the News or anywhere in months. It is like she disappeared.

I think everyone of any political slant has written Kamala off into the dustbin of politics. She is gone already. Kamala is a ghost.

Now that you mentioned it, outisde bitching about people stealing her candle odors, she's been politically MIA.  But don't forget, she always has the race card when it comes down to brass tacks, she might use it, and I am betting she isn't shy about playing it.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2024, 02:14:51 pm »
Biden will be the nominee. He’s beat MAGA three times and he’s raked in over a million dollars after his  “Democracy is threatened by all those who disagree with me” speech

And RFKjr thing is fading

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2024, 02:15:13 pm »

Now that you mentioned it, outisde bitching about people stealing her candle odors, she's been politically MIA.  But don't forget, she always has the race card when it comes down to brass tacks, she might use it, and I am betting she isn't shy about playing it.
Kamala IS NOT BLACK! In fact, her parents were slave owners. She is a mixture of several races, mostly Indian from India, and including some Black from the islands of her parents plantation. The ONLY 'race card' Kamala has is that unlike Big Mike, most people agree that she has a vagina (she is actually a woman) and that she is simply not White. However, being "not White" does not somehow automatically make her African American.

Vivek Ramaswamy is more authentic 'Black' than Kamala. But unlike Kamala he would never claim to be African American because he is not a race slut like Kamala.

Would Kamala be hawking 'scented candles' (along with dozens of other unemployed women) at all the local swap meets if she thought she could be POTUS?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 02:22:15 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2024, 02:21:39 pm »
Big Mike is getting in the media now, slowly warming up (or scaring) people into the idea that she is the next Oba Wan Kenonbi, our only hope :cool:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2024, 02:22:39 pm »
Kamala IS NOT BLACK! In fact, her parents were slave owners. She is a mixture of several races, mostly Indian from India, and including some Black from the islands of her parents plantation. The ONLY 'race card' Kamala has is that unlike Big Mike, most people agree that she has a vagina (she is actually a woman) and that she is simply not White. However, being "not White" does not somehow automatically make her African American.

Vivek Ramaswamy is more authentic 'Black' than Kamala. But unlike Kamala he would never claim to be African American because he is not a race slut like Kamala.

Explain that to the MSM, get some traction with that, and get back with me.  :silly:

Final score-  Perceptions 1 Reality 0

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2024, 02:23:11 pm »
Big Mike is getting in the media now, slowly warming up (or scaring) people into the idea that she is the next Oba Wan Kenonbi, our only hope :cool:

Don't fall for her Jedi mind trick.  She's not the president we are looking for.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2024, 02:23:55 pm »

Exactly why that was my vote on this poll.  She'll be blaring on the bull horn that she'll be the 3rd Obummer term.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2024, 02:26:05 pm »
Don't fall for her Jedi mind trick.  She's not the president we are looking for.

Nazis, I hate those guys!
(Whoops, wrong Harrison Ford movie)
I'm cool, worried about the the other 1/2 of the country though.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2024, 07:41:47 pm »
Nazis, I hate those guys!
(Whoops, wrong Harrison Ford movie)
I'm cool, worried about the the other 1/2 of the country though.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: