Greezy Sleezy Newsome
8 (33.3%)
The Cackling, brainless VPOTUS
0 (0%)
Buttplug
1 (4.2%)
One of the other idotic host of far left dim governors
3 (12.5%)
Hitlerly and hopefully her new IT manager.
1 (4.2%)
Big Mike....aka Her Wookiness
6 (25%)
Joe stays on the ticket (The Stoner or Donepezil option)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closes: June 27, 2024, 05:16:54 pm

Author Topic: If Pedo Joe Bows Out... Who wll be the alternative?  (Read 6271 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: If Pedo Joe Bows Out... Who wll be the alternative?
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2024, 08:08:02 pm »

LOL, that was the line I was thinking of when I wrote that!

:beer:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2024, 09:43:10 pm »
Nazis, I hate those guys!
(Whoops, wrong Harrison Ford movie)
I'm cool, worried about the the other 1/2 of the country though.

Same sentiment LOL

« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 09:43:58 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2024, 03:07:18 pm »
Big Mike is getting in the media now, slowly warming up (or scaring) people into the idea that she is the next Oba Wan Kenonbi, our only hope :cool:

Where?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2024, 03:13:38 pm »
I'd say Briefers are saying the Cackler is toast.  Zip votes after a few weeks. 

Looking forward to giving negative Etsy and Yelp reviews to her stanky candles in '25. I got 2 or 3 aready planned  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2024, 04:19:02 pm »
If Joe Biden 'bows out', which is to bow as in saying goodbye and then out to leave, which is what bow out means, then he, that is he Joe Biden, will then be out of the race from bowing out. It means he has stopped running for President. And if Joe Biden, who is the current President, I see him around now and then, does 'bow out', then someone somewhere will have to run for President in his place, because he will no longer be running for President. Because he has quit his campaign and has essentially 'bowed out'. Which means he is no longer running for election.

Space is BIG ... Venn diagrams are wonderful ... I love school buses! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... uh HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... right? ... right? HAHAHAHAAHHA ... we all love school buses! right? right? (nodding her head to agree with herself and what she just said)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2024, 06:12:52 am »
If Biden elects to bow out, the field gets big quick.

First, the fine senator of West Virginia, Sen Manchin is already on the road of exploration,, going state to state, making is intentions known.  And of course, the Queen of Cackle will enter the race.

But the mystery candidate, Big Mike, will be the one that half of America will be praying for, for only she can save the day.

I suspect she will not miss the opportunity to rise for the challenge.  Heck, with fixed elections, she is a shoe in.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2024, 04:19:19 pm »
If Biden elects to bow out, the field gets big quick.

First, the fine senator of West Virginia, Sen Manchin is already on the road of exploration,, going state to state, making is intentions known.  And of course, the Queen of Cackle will enter the race.

But the mystery candidate, Big Mike, will be the one that half of America will be praying for, for only she can save the day.

I suspect she will not miss the opportunity to rise for the challenge.  Heck, with fixed elections, she is a shoe in.

I think if he lives that long, Pedo Pete will probably drop out after the Convention, so the Dems can pick anybody they like.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2024, 04:52:59 pm »
I think if he lives that long, Pedo Pete will probably drop out after the Convention, so the Dems can pick anybody they like.

The rioters will be partying like it is 1968 again in Chicago.  Antifa, Hamas, BLM, The alphabet people for Palestine. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.