Author Topic: Wisconsin officials shut down effort to kick Trump off ballot  (Read 155 times)

Online corbe

Wisconsin officials shut down effort to kick Trump off ballot
« on: December 29, 2023, 04:06:15 pm »
Wisconsin officials shut down effort to kick Trump off ballot

BY NICK ROBERTSON - 12/29/23 10:59 AM ET

Wisconsin election officials have declined to review a complaint attempting to remove former President Trump from the state’s primary ballot, citing the 14th Amendment.

Madison, Wis., brewery owner Kirk Bangstad filed a complaint with the Wisconsin Elections Commission on Thursday, claiming that Trump should be removed from the ballot due to his actions surrounding the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

The commission said the complaint was thrown out for procedural reasons, as it lists members of the commission itself as respondents.

“The complaint was disposed of without consideration by the Commission,” spokesperson Riley Vetterkind said in a statement to media Thursday. “It is the position of the Commission that a complaint against the Commission, against Commissioners in their official capacities, or against Commission staff, warrants an ethical recusal by the body.”

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4381477-wisconsin-elections-complaint-trump-ballot/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

Re: Wisconsin officials shut down effort to kick Trump off ballot
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 04:12:13 pm »
This nonsense is on the path to being shut down by the USSC

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy